My friends are saying this is better than all the MCU movies COMBINED

Can Sup Forums confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty average capeshit. Your friends probably just want to get pegged by Gal Gadot.

It's on par with OG Iron Man. Other than *maybe* TWS, nothing else is really close. GotG1, maybe, MAYBE, but in a totally different way.

Yes in the same sense that The Force Awakens is better than every Star Wars movie COMBINED

I haven't seen it, but I will tomorrow morning, but yes

well i cant name any marvel movies better than wonder woman. its not even in the top 5 dc movies though.

Yea, I can confirm.

Yes. But that's not saying much. BvS and MoS are still miles ahead.

GOD DAMN IT THOSE LEWD FUCKING ARMPITS!

it looks great because the previous 3 or 4 DCU movies were shit, it's on the level of the marvel movies

I NEED to worship those pits

MoS and BvS already are.
The only MCU tier movie WB has released was SS.

The only good marvel movie is Iron Man 1, and it's a 6/10.

in terms of actual film making??? its pretty up there.
probably just first Iron Man and Winter Solider

I think a quick line for a screencap of RT review summaries put it best that while it's a "good" film, in a decade's time it'll be remembered as nothing more than filler.

Haha, yeah that's weird. If they wanted to be pegged by the blond Amazon, that would have been understandable.

This. The plot is pretty comparable to the first Captain America movie. It's good but I wouldn't say it really outshines any of Marvel's best.

>in a decade

more like 4 weeks
Isn't it funny that the media has to paint it as a record breaker, but the only record it broke was "for a female director"? It's not even the biggest opening for a female led action movie.

the story isn't so bad but the movie looks like dogshit, probably the worst looking film I've ever seen, also the dialogue is cheesy as fuck

If you have a fetish for legs and slow motion, it's perfect.

nah, Winter Soldier, IM1 and Avengers are better.

t.marvelpaki (the dialog was kinda cheesy at times though)

The Guardians films are better, 2 especially.

Fetish for sausage legs SCOOBY?

Well in fairness that's alright to mention as now whenever a female directed movie bombs, they can no longer claim it's because of the sexism from men refusing to see it because the director was female.

Why does she always pull her hair back exposing her massive forehead. She looks infinitely better with her hair down

youtu.be/b3R6nLeay3c
it sucks

>"this movie is important because it will give a role model to little girls"
>PG-13, above the age to have superheroes as role models
>penis jokes
>set in a brutal war
>even Gal said her daughter wouldn't be able to see it

No because there are faggots that think Cap movies are some gay allegory so that Trumps all normie shit.

Sure, but at the same time, it's a Wonder Woman film in the age of capeshit, it would make about that much regardless of the director. Not really an accomplishment.

>cgi shitfest
>gal gaddot shit acting
>remember malekith? no? then you'll love these much better villains...
>shit setting
>shit story
>"THE POWAH OF LUV!"

if you want me to Sup Forums this crap
>israeli jew gadot

so yeah, must be a master piece...

>shit acting
Don't even get me started on Chief. Good God he was shit.

>Volume 2
>better than Volume 1

Not even the soundrack's better.

Isn't it ironic that "he wanted to be an actor"?

i'll give the movie this... Chris Pine wasn't THAT bad...

fuck this movie.
fuck this franchise
true fans should reboot the franchise themselves instead of letting WB rule the course of the movies... but they are known as DCucks for a reason i guess

The brown guy wanted to be an actor the chief was just about "his people killed my people in the war (that was 300 years ago)"

>true fans should reboot the franchise themselves

wat

Oh, got it mixed up

>"Chris Pine wasn't THAT bad"
>"Chris Pine's best role"
>"Chris Pine could even win an Oscar!"

Is acting the most subjective part of films?

It was about an hour too long, I was so fucking bored. Capeshit is dead to me, especially shit like this where it has this grey and dark blue filter over everything. It's not visually interesting, dialogue and story is typical capeshit, villain is boring, score sucks, action is bleh, acting is capeshit tier

Only positive is the beginning where you see a bunch of hot ladies in skimpy outfits

The American rating system is useless though. I saw the movie today and the theater I was in was 50% filled by ten year olds on a fucking field trip.

What a strangely autistic thing to be contrarian about

What school would approve a field trip to see Wonder Woman? I know it's almost the summer and all but damn.

I've only seen it once. At face value:
Pros:
>Good portrayal of the character, emotionally and physically
>Colourful secondary cast reminiscent of cheesy-fun era of comic books, with enough exposition!
>Amazing stunts and jumps in fighting scenes.

Cons:
>Silly accents
>Emotional moments cut in the wrong place, mostly too long (the studio may be at fault at this, how much liberty did the director have over her movie?)
>Predictable dialogue and villain

Other things to mention
>Good directing
>Use of color is not the worst in DC movies
>Gadot could've been bigger for the paper, but photography and poise help her presence

My opinion: cheesy in some correct, and in some wrong ways, it works. Might be one of the best superhero movies, but it doesn't feel like it could break into classic movie territory. Still a welcome addition in current cape films trending, and remarkable considering DC's BvS, SS, and the now second to least faulty, MoS.

>my friends
holy shit get the fuck out of here you underage faggot. who the fuck cares about the opinion of your normie pleb friends.

I'm both frightened and aroused.

>not wanting to get pegged by Gal

faggot

>It's on par with OG Iron Man.
It's not that good. But it is pretty good. Definitely doesn't suck.

Iron Man is not that good either
It's weird that it's a case of nostalgia goggles even though it's only 9 years old. It was just something different back then, but it's really a 7.5/10 at best