Protip: you can't

Find a Flaw

Or give your own plans and maps.

US Balkanization contingency plan thread

Other urls found in this thread:

america2050.org/megaregions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Utah part of Mormons? Why are they khaki?

>mormons get colorado and kansas
>mormons are from utah

Utah is the mormons. I didn't decide for colorado and kansas but was leaning for those 3 together.

Fuck you, top of Lake Ponchatrain in Louisiana is not high black.

Well it becomes high black, and the rest of the country becomes no black.

>Requiring Dixiecans to go to Niggerstan for Alabama Football

Yeah, I found a big fucking flaw in your plan.

st tammany has plenty of nigs, you're in denial

>giving Alabama's port to the niggers

We fought hard for that shit, we aren't surrendering it to the niggers.

FUCK YOU
T. Alabamian

The Principality of Orlando led by Lord Iger will never bow to your puny confederacy.

UNLEASH THE IMAGINEERED AUTOMATONS AND HAITIAN SORCERERS!!!

>Arkansas isn't apart of Texas
that's a BIG flaw. Especially if Oklahoma is a part of Texas because Oklahoma is apart of the Arkansas territory.

Kansas is Midwest you dumb fuck. They are culturally closer to Nebraska than fucking Utah.

Here you go. I made this last night for another thread. The names are kind of dumb but whatever. The gaps between regions can be interpreted as uncertain borders. This was more of a city clustering job. It's based on the America 2050 maps.

america2050.org/megaregions.html

bmore - wilmington - philly
corridor of 95 is harambistan

>nevada and arizona teaming up with commifornia
>ever
>new mexico even existing at all
kill yourself

The flaw is that you didn't ship the inhabitants from niggerstan 1 and 2 to Liberia instead.

>Mississippi delta in Dixie
>rest of the state with all the whites in niggerstan

SC here

>New England anything other than ME NH VT MA RI CT

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>Kansas
>Mormon
Nope

Northwest South Carolina should be Dixie. It's not niggers and is mountainous and full of whites

>Detroit not the Exarchate of Niggerstan

>Jew York
>Pennsylvania
>New Jersey
>Maryland

>New England

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>not being part of the Atlantic Midland Masterrace

215 reporting in

I live in Kansas and have yet to meet a Mormon

You want them to own the river??

Coloradofag here, Mormons are quite popular but don't make up a majority. If anything we are getting towards joining spic land.

You send the spics and undesireables to Commiefornia, and keep the good ppl to make the new country great.

Mormon land wouldnt be called that, it would just be the dominant group.

From lands that I've lived in, this is my experience with how people would break down culturally.

The biggest issues with your map is that you don't seem to realise that western KY, Indiana and Western OH are all pretty much of the same stock -- Cornfucker Germans.

Additionally, you fail to see the vast number of blacks in the south, and the distinctness of both appalachia and the tidewater region.

I don't know the west, so I'll take your word for it -- as far as I'm concerned, that hellhole is nothing but spics, mormons and bigfoot fucking PNW faggots anyway, so what's it worth?

Parts of Eastern NM would go to Texas. NV, AZ and NM would have to invade CA to purge it of the progressives for that union to work, and in that case, UT would probably be tempted to join. Also, there is a significant Mormon population in ID.

> the white south
> includes nig cities like Memphisto, Chattanigga, Nashville, and the home of the Knoxville murders.