Did I miss the the discussion on this?

Did I miss the the discussion on this?

Pan invited this guy on the show, and the cringe is extreme.

Around 5 minutes Pan says "cunt" and Neros tells him to "Watch his language"

This starts a discussion, where in Neros says that he's ok with violence, but not swearing because he "has [his] own set of morals"

General cringe thread too I guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NEUkxT93
youtube.com/watch?v=QExDCEiYP7I
youtube.com/watch?v=-8aelHRiMyM
karboniclife.tumblr.com/post/145126645078/the-real-neros-q-what-he-actually-sounds-like
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh my god he has the voice modulation and everything

this hurts already

After the initial hilarity where he talked about his set of morals, it became a pretty good discussion where Nero stayed quiet and respectfully answered them if they had a question for him or just wanted to take a jab at his video. He reminds me a lot of this relative I have that has aspergers and is into comics and cartoons.

Do you think Neros is going to make any more videos after being put in his place like that?

I wouldn't mind Neros making more videos but man did he stick out in that. Poor guy isn't experienced enough.

I hope. I mean, even though that video got all the negative attention he STILL went on Pan's podcast. I feel like PAN was more put in his place or offended, because every time the video was brought up he would be the one to bring it up. I don't think anyone has actually criticized Pan before so this was new to him, and he hid his feelings by leaving like four comments on Nero's video to make himself feel superior.

Mr. Enter when?

he's gonna make a video towards pieguy but im really looking forward to his video towards jontron, who apparently, has made tons of errors in Neros eyes

also
>inb4 mods delete this thread for no reason

Neros Q is Jim, listen closely and its obvious.

Even ''Neros'' made a joke saying ''I'm the new Jim'' and when he was giving them ''sins'' at the end he said that jim doesn't get sins because '', he is cool'' or something

I bet that they had some phrases recorded to be played at random moments, that's why Neros was so quiet

Dude sounds like he's 13 and it don't feel right to me to make fun of him that much, he'll grow out of it probably.

He'd probably exit the call the minute they start talking about incest and rape.

The shitstorm would be fucking incredible which is why he should be on there.

but Enter hates Pan apparently

who are pan and neros?

I thought it was the other way around?

>Pan mentions fucking a goth girl
>Enter leaves
It would be a quick podcast to be sure.

Posting this in every thread.

pastebin.com/NEUkxT93

He'll probably respond to Jontron's review of Birdemic

Pan makes youtube videos, Neros Q is Pan's friend Jim pretending to be a new youtube channel taking a shit on Pan's opinions.

Watch these videos to get the jest of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QExDCEiYP7I
youtube.com/watch?v=-8aelHRiMyM

I am pretty sure Pan was a bit harsh on the guy, but the guy was also kind of a bitch for the entire podcast so I dunno who to side with.

>youtuber conspiracy theories
This is perhaps a new low.

This is the best PPP since the SomeCallMeJohny one.

I wonder if Negros browsed Sup Forums...

Cringelord wins over Edgelord every time.

For some reason I entirely forgot the some call me johnny one.
I remember it being alright though.

nah, is pretty fucking obvious, they have the same fucking voice but he uses a lot of shit to alter it

>sipping mountain dew out of a martini glass
Let it never be said the kid doesn't have a sense of irony.

It's one of the best episodes overall. The podcasts tend to be filler bullshit with some really big highlights here and there like the suicidal Garfield bit in that one episode.

The only podcast episodes that I can say are very good throughout are the spiderman and sonic ones and the ones featuring SomeCallMeJohnny, YMS and Negros Q.

The rest of the cast and Nero arguing over what's fact and what's opinion and then Pan just jumping in and saying Blossom has no character in the new show was great.

It was sierra mist or "shierra" mist as he pronounces it due to his fucking lisp.

I never thought it was physically possible to mispronounce sierra but here we are.

Pan made this thread, so that means that Nero Q is Jim and he is trying to pretend otherwise

I wonder what Nolan's sins were...

If dubs, Neros is Jim.

i wanna believe this but a good chunk of the guest on the podcast are usually quiet for a long period of time
but i still believe you

I swear if it turns out Neros really was some elaborate hoax created by Pan to get more views I will freak the fuck out.

>Pan creates a character posing as an autistic edgelord to respond to him and create tension and discussion between people
>His Jontron video gets him even more attention because of his fans and Sup Forums
>Pan gets more attention in turn

It may be the greatest scam in internet history.

That's really how most podcats are. What we listen to is just cut down to everything important.

Well, Jim dooesn't introduce himself, that's already fishy.

>gay
>bondage fetishist
>wants to fuck lego characters
>sonic fag

Nolan would be a fucking train wreck of a person if he wasn't self aware.

Which lego characters?
Lavaria is pretty cute.

Benny, from The Lego Movie.

>tfw when Neros and Pan enter a Civil War against each other in 6 months.
>tfw It becomes like Captain America: Civil War only it's fought over ideals and not a shitty big misunderstanding.
>tfw You'll one day have too pick to support the Edgelord or the Cringelord

So is this Nero voice he made up prerecorded like you said earlier in the thread, or is it Jim switching to a voice modulator occasionally? Jim must be pretty good to make it seem like a natural conversation when he talked down to Nero during that one part. Do you see how this has holes? And if its Jim switching voices on the fly, why didn't Nero also have to switch in and out of skype like Jim, and why don't we hear that annoying washing machine sound from Nero's end like we do on Jim's?

but we already have neroses voice.
karboniclife.tumblr.com/post/145126645078/the-real-neros-q-what-he-actually-sounds-like

Emmet and the astronaut guy.

I think theirs even fanart of Nolan fucking Emmet but it may just be me hoping that it's real

Well no fucking wonder he deepens it, he sounds like fucking Napoleon Dynamite.

I'm embarrassed by it and it's not even my voice.

Real Leak of a photo of Neros Q

Is it real?

that's true, there are some holes in this but one user did mention that these could all just be prerecorded
Neros "voice" sounds way deeper than usual too

>Did I miss the the discussion on this?
No, the mods deleted in almost 100 posts in.
It's like we can't have fun anymore.

>you will never see the live action reenactment of Trouble in Tokyo with the podcast members where Pan gets beaten up by Tara Strong and John Dimaggio in public

Fuck a Day with Spongebob, Pan's Trouble in Tokyo is the lost media film that we need to search for damn it!

Has this Nero guy done anything else aside from criticizing Pan's opinions

Where were you when you found out Neros Q wasn't a black man and was actually a white person?

Yeah but they barely talked with Neros, like I don't remember they asking him about his personal life too much while you get a smal biography of every other guest, they didn't even asked the guy to plug his twitter and facebook accounts,etc

I didn't make it through the entire thing. After they started arguing about character development in the new PPG I had to bail out before I died of cringe poisoning.

Not yet but he's making videos on PieGuyRulz and Jontron next.

I don't give a shit about pieman seeing as he hasn't been relevant since 2012 but I'm interested in the Jontron one. It has potential of topping his Pan videos.

So, should we add more the the roster?

>Jim must be pretty good to make it seem like a natural conversation when he talked down to Nero during that one part.

Its not that hard with editing, this is not a live podcast after all

Needs a trap.
Something like Bailey Jay.

nope

he's only relevant because of that one video

>Where were you when you found out Neros Q wasn't a black man and was actually a white person?

when i watched the video for the first time
did you not notice his hands?

No, neros is not a real person, no facebook, no twitter, etc despite being really good at animating, editing and shit

Cringe fighter?
Does Jaltoid deserve to be there?

Where's you Kickstarter and how can I help make this dream come true.

I've always drempt of fighting Chris-Chan with a variety of characters.

>General cringe thread too I guess?
The cringe, autism and ironic memery obsession era was the death of Sup Forums.

I actually really like Pan, but these threads are getting out of hand.

You don't have to keep making them, Pan. We'll keep watching, you already have us, be it out of general interest or cringe.

I still don't see why Pan has to be there with those other faggots. He's a cringelord, man child but at least he's self aware and actually entertaining in a non-ironic way.

Zone is okay too I guess, he/she/it hasn't done anything too terrible, at least nothing I haven't heard of.

>MFW I jus realized that Chris-Chan in the bottom left

We have Chris-chan, so trans is close to trap right?

Sup Forums related internet celebrities. Both the good and the cringe.

Sorry, but I don't have one. Does anyone know how to work with Mugen?

CWC isn't a qt.
We need a proper trap.

> How did you guys first find Pan Pizza?

I found the fuck through his Adventure Time comic review. Going way back where he had no schedule and just did shit on the fly.

why's Edd there?

He isn't.

Uh, what's this even supposed to signify?

File name, and Sup Forums related internet celebrities.

Didn't someone edit Necros' voice to remove the sound editing? Couldn't you just compare both their voices?

When he reviewed AT, RS, and the horses. I bet he regrets the pony shit.

First video I saw from him was his ancient Problem Solverz review. I haven't seen anything else from him until his Minority Report game review when I really started to fall in love with his style.

Minority Report is such an old video but it still surprisingly holds up.

Fun fact:

Nolan was in another podcast called Mommy's Boys. But, for some reason, he deleted all of the podcast's episodes that were on their Youtube like an autism-laden bitch after having an argument with the rest of the group.

He does.
He's attacked them on the podcast.

His response when someone posted the link in the 2nd response video. You think he lying?

For real now, Mommy's Boys is the worst podcast I have ever listened to, I feel really bad for Nolan.
Now why Ken left to go there I have no idea, he was shit with pan anyways.

Well, fine me a trap who's a Sup Forums internet celebrity that people would recognize and then we'll talk.

I found him through his sym bionic titan review I think. I really hate him now but watch for the sake of Sup Forums discussion. I really liked Ken and Jim though,

I was a fan of this guy who made some TWEWY animations (longer story on how I even found him) and he liked some of Pan's videos (this was back when you could see when someone you were subscribed to liked a video).

maybe it wasn't true and is just person fucking around

Jontorn just makes fun of shit that's obviously garbage and low budget. What the fuck could he have done wrong? Is skateboard kid secretly the greatest movie ever made, but Jon criticized it unfairly? I'm honestly curious.

i'm glad Kens gone though

Ken was an unfunny little shit who tried too hard to be funny and PizzaPartyPodcast doesn't need two autistic fucks on it

Reminder that Pan was rejected from joining Channel Awesome way back in the day because Doug found out how much of a cringelord he was.

Pan's better then them anyways

I inadvertently found his first Comic-Con video, but then started watching his stuff when I saw his Punch Time Explosion first impressions video.

i was looking for a johnny test review to vent out my autistic anger towards the show and his review happened to be the first one on the list

Wrong, he was kicked out because he missed a Skype call.

>because he missed a skype call
Why is Doug so autistic?

I find Channel Awesome cringier, mostly because Doug's character is really retarded and his skit suck so bad.
Thank god Pan missed the call.

As someone who has spoken to Nolan about twice even I can say that he is one of the biggest douche bags you will ever meet. He shit talks literally ALL his friends, is incredibly petty, obsesses over old drama no one even cares about anymore, and is incredibly perverted even by Sup Forums standards. Trust me this guy is bad news.

I think it was his brother or manager or something.
Whoever really runs the site.

It was an Obscurus Lupa joke.

All the more reason for him to help us with making into an audio drama.

Everyone knows that, but at least Nolan can control himself in the podcast now.

No, Pan really did miss a call and was kicked out of the new recruits.
This was a week before the stuff with Obscurus Lupa happened. After that Pan commented that he really dodged a bullet.

What's this whole debacle about? Don't really follow Pan anymore

From what I heard Nolan was planning on leaving the Pizza Party Podcast, but after Ken and his other two friends realized what a piece of shit he was and kicked him out of their podcast and that huge war started between them on Tumblr Nolan decided to stay on the PPP because he's such a fame whore he needed something to keep him in the lime light.

>Pan reviews PPG 2016
>Neros reviews his review
>Sup Forums eats that shit up
>They do a podcast together