The jew is using chems to make us beta

Get redpilled, user, you don't have a gf and are sitting on this very board right now because of the jew, oh, let me explain

>Researchers compared the average volume and cup size of 400,000 women from 108 different countries to come up with their results.
>They excluded women with breast implants, those who were pregnant, breastfeeding or had been pregnant in the past 12 months.
>women born in the US have by far larger breasts than women in any other country
>“The analysis of the results also showed that the correlation between a woman's bodyweight and the size of her breasts is quite different from one country to another.
>“A typical woman born in the US or Canada has a very large breast volume regardless of her bodyweight.”

What can we evaluate from this?
>The US which is the prime example of mixed breeding is somehow number 1 in something that's supposed to be hormonal and genetic
>Even the non white American women have the largest breasts in the world, take into account that a huge amount of them is asian, for no apparent reason asians have A cups in their home countries, but they are much bustier in NATO countries and especially the US
Oh, then it must be the quality of the healthcare!
>Taiwan has the 6th smallest boobs in the world, Singapore is 11th, both of these countries are as developed as western european ones and have incredible healthcare

So what's the conclusion?
The most likely conclusion is that the jew is pouring estrogen in water in western countries, with ridiculous doses over in the US and Canada

But why?
If you read the effects of estrogen on the female and male bodies you'll understand
The "big tits" is just one of the side effects, the drug is aimed at males
Estrogen literally gives everything needed for a man to become beta, cuck, gay, trans, neet or geek
The jew is literally feeding everyone female hormones and there's nothing you can do

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/countries-boasting-women-biggest-natural-8315288

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/15346778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the u.s is the only country that needed a Caucasian and non-Caucasian version

Do cheap brita filters take estrogen out of the water

It's alright famalam, they split the UK and Poland also.

>you don't have a gf and are sitting on this very board right now because of the jew
No it's because I just play video games and jack off to hentai all day

If you want to fight these effects, eat more broccoli. Broccoli helps cancel out estrogen.

The reason why the US has the biggest boobs is because we have the fattest humans. That's all.

Prove it
Show a water test

>Get redpilled, user, you don't have a gf and are sitting on this very board right now because of the jew, oh, let me explain
but i do have a gf who is completely submissive and has a higher sex drive than i do. just because some of you are cucked doesn't mean all of us are.

You don't understand how your brain works
Hormones literally program your brain to specific things, like "having passion for women" or "liking to sit in your chair for the whole day"

If the jew didn't add happiness injections in your food you'd might even grow up to be a Chad
I'm not from the US or Canada, you do the tests
>>>>>“The analysis of the results also showed that the correlation between a woman's bodyweight and the size of her breasts is quite different from one country to another.
>>>>>“A typical woman born in the US or Canada has a very large breast volume regardless of her bodyweight.”

American women have the largest breasts regardless of body size

>If the jew didn't add happiness injections in your food you'd might even grow up to be a Chad
Never thought I'd say this but thanks Jews

Estrogen is in the water because of the anti baby pill.

>If the jew didn't add happiness injections in your food you'd might even grow up to be a Chad
nigga come on. you're the one who doesn't understand how the brain works here. no magical injection of chemicals will make you happy. most chemicals are deactivated before they even reach the bloodstream via first-pass metabolism in the liver and an even smaller number of the subset that aren't can even make it past the blood-brain barrier.

"The Jew" doesn't neccesarily mean that the people behind this are jewish
"Happiness injections" don't even mean that they program the brain to be happy

Those are just metaphors

Plastic surgery, obesity, your shitty diets and inbreeding.

-> and
>They excluded women with breast implants, those who were pregnant, breastfeeding or had been pregnant in the past 12 months.

Please read the OP

so do i get 3/4?

You get a 2/4, but how does inbreeding and shitty diets impact breast size exactly?

>putting estrogen in water
it is insoluble in water you fucking idiot. Just look up Xenoestrogens. I'm on vacation in Russia and it's fucking awesome, cheers

vimeo.com/15346778

>chems making us beta
>women have the largest breasts in the US

I'm not seeing the correlation.

god damn your an idiot..

>BIG
>ANGLO
>KNOCKERS

>US has the biggest breasts in the world
>Huge amount is Asian

Bullshit. All I see are A to C's around here. Aka Average to small.