Silicon Valley

It's really jumped the shark, right?

I mean it used to be pretty entertaining and also hilarious. I think Judge has finally run out of ideas. It's best to just end it while we still have good memories of it.

I started out liking this season but it's gotten progressively less funny. I agree that it's time to hang up the spurs.

I thought last night was the funniest in awhile

Too much reddit influence ruined it

Nah, can't blame reddit for this one, it was reddit from the start, but it was still pretty good in spite of that.
Anyone know how many series are planned if any?

The smart fridge, Richard's shrinking, the copyright troll, salty cracker and Jared knowing too much about it and Ehrlich hiding from Ed Chen at the basketball game were all funny.

Erlich was the one constant. Now he's gone. RIP

None of those things were funny unless you just picked it up. It all felt really forced, even Jared who is usually pretty good.

Jared is consistently MVP of this show.

This. The screaming bit a couple eps back was pretty funny. The guy is somehow really great at being blissfully unaware while somehow being self-aware.

>House 'em on the hardcourt
>not funny

his bro talk on the phone last night was amazing

I eat that motherfucker's lunch everyday

New season is terrible

DROPPED

wrong

He killed it last night

>I had to let Ed Chambers go

so what's the payoff going to be for the dinesh's girlfriend plotline
she installed some kind of bug on his phone which is going to fuck over PP?

to be honest, when each season is 10 episodes long, i don't really mind it if the show isn't that good anymore. it would be worse if this was a show with the old school typical run of 28 episodes a season or whatever, this show would've been DOA by season 2, same thing would've happened to Mr Robot.

yeah its just something not horrible to watch on sundays

speaking of did veep not air last night?

Eric Chambers was great.

>Sometimes it's a Wheat Thin.

I guess not, which is weird because they didn't give us any kind of notice.