Why does he keep JUST fucking his own shit up?

Why does he keep JUST fucking his own shit up?

Seriously. He's his own worse enemy. We should all be talking about hillarys emails now but the next 2 news cycles will be about him insulting parents of a war hero....

I'm sure I'll be called CTR shill but come on fellow trump fans, don't he wish someone would talk some fucking sense into him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaa9X2BF4I8&feature=youtu.be&t=885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i put icecubes in my pants

Everything he's done has ultimately helped him. You can't even imagine the state of consciousness he runs on.

Yeah, pandering to his base, for sure. That's not how he'll win a general, though.

He is a friend of the Clintons. I think that he is being paid to throw the election to give Hillary the win. I think his whole campaign was a setup. Hillary is crooked enough to setup a play like that to win the election.

Literally the stupidest theory about anything on earth.

>Implying Trump is capable of being stumped

Intergalactic hyperspace 17th string hyper chess brehs

Hey I'm old enough to remember the Clinton years. These people are evil.

You dont get it.

As soon as he finds out something, he brings it to the attention of the media who viciously attack him until somebody digs up the information on whatever he is talking about.

Sup Forums needs to start looking at the Kahn guy. Maybe he killed some captain's son.

the word you are looking for is fpbp

5d quantum solitaire

never underestimate the emperor

/thread

oiiiiiiii giff me attention or oi'll cry about it to me mum waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats how you sound britbong. are you stoned right now or something

BITCH I MIGHT BE

But you totally fail to understand the madman. He's a pragmatist who is obsessed with winning. Call it honor or call it ego, he would never take on that anti-villain role.

>1 post by this ID

Hello, CTR

Since mid June unit RNC he stopped saying stupid shit and he wasn't giving too many interviews. He took the lead in the polls. Since RNC he started talking shit again and now he is losing in the polls again. Every time he starts leading in the polls he does something stupid and Hillary is at the top again. He is either a Clinton plant or he doesn't wanna be president.

user, you need to understand that nothing Trump does outside of saying Nigger on camera or killing a minority on live TV will prevent him from beating Hillary in November. Hillary is arguably the most hated female in American politics attempting to run as the first female President after we JUST had a black democrat for 8 years. What's more she's doing EVERYTHING in her power to piss off Bernouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaa9X2BF4I8&feature=youtu.be&t=885

Here she is caught in YET ANOTHER fucking lie over the FBI emails thing. Trump's doing just fine as long as he doesn't say Nigger on TV or kill a minority. Hillary's lost this election the moment Sanders got denied the nomination. Only mindless Hillary sheep think otherwise.

Until*

Here's the problem I'm having. Either you're right, OR he has some kind of legitimate mental defect. I really want him to be president, not even for the lulz I think he may be able to make all of north america great again, but he really needs Roger Ailes to come on board behind the scenes and tell him to shut the fuck up sometimes and just let the left eat itself.

This election should be a slam dunk. Emails, feel the berned asshole out, bill is a rapist etc...

Donald if you're reading this please bro, just stfu and listen to your advisors, Kek can only protect you for so long and we're all really counting on you bruh.

Exactly. I have been following Trump for almost a year now. He says things that are totally unnecessary. For example: It was the last weak of March and Wisconsin was next to vote on 4th of April i think. During that last week of March he said a lot of retarded stuff. One of the things he said is that women should be punished for abortion. Later he apologized but it was too late. He also attacked Ted Cruz's wife. That shit backfired hard and he lost Wisconsin by a landslide. After that he disciplined himself, he stopped saying stupid shit. Then he won 7 states in a row. Everything he has to do is to be disciplined and focus on policy things, or he will lose. I think his advisors are saying this exactly same thing to him but he isn't listening, its like he can't control himself sometimes.

I remember the women being punished for abortions thing. To be fair to him (and I do critique him often just because I love him) what he said really wasn't that bad, it was really blown up by the media, which I will concede happens often.

But this tangent he's going on this weekend is just full retard.

"I'm sure I'll be called CTR shill" and "I'm no fan of Hillary, but" seem to be CTR's latest keywords. Trump isn't fucking anything up. He said something innocuous in response to an interview, and the media is twisting it and blowing it up. Meanwhile Clinton fucking lies to our faces again about the classified emails and then acts like that's the end of it, talking about her mommy and how she wanted to cry as she robotically read her nomination speech. She's so fake it's ridiculous. At least Trump has charisma and doesn't give a shit about being PC.

>Why does he keep JUST fucking his own shit up?

Reagan had the same kinda problem back in 1980, and the media and Carter Campaigns acted exactly the same then as they are now. Pic very related.

>war
>hero

mate

I know but he has to be aware that CNN and other retards will spin in. Everything that will stay in people's head is that he wants to punish women, that's why he has to watch his language. A month ago he attacked judge in Trump Uni case because he has Mexican heritage. Again, totally unnecessary. We might agree with this stuff but general public won't. He has to discipline himself again or this will go in wrong direction.

Spin it*

Gettind blowed up doesn't make you a war hero. IT makes you a casualty of a war that all of a sudden democrats are using for political points.

The judge who was a member of a Hispanic organization that expressely opposes trump.

It's bad to say he may not be impartial in a case involving trump?

The Donald just likes to have fun!

How else is he going to get his old friend Hillary elected?

No worries lads, Assange will save the day by publishing Clinton campaign leaks soon, maybe next week.

Because he's a fucking moron, who also has early onset brain damage.

According to some sketchy anonymous poster Trump does this on purpose in order to balance the election results as long as possible until the inevitable end.

This means that because Trump is winning by a landslide Hillary would already be out of the race had Trump not fucked up from time to time to switch the numbers out.

Again there is the problem. M8 you know better than me that ordinary people won't like that, they won't like it when they hear Trump says "He is a Mexican, i am building a wall between USA and Mexico". One thing is Sup Forums where everyone will like it, other thing is the general public, normies etc. There was a poll where people were asked if this was racist statement or not and about 50-60% said it was. He can't run full Sup Forums style campaign and win. In your and my mind that thing about judge is ok but in normalfags mind it is not. You don't agree that he doesn't need this kind of shit?

I believe most of the media 'accidents' he has are intentional.

Unsure about this one, strange timing if so.

>Democrats hoist corpse up on stick

>Apparently this guy who got killed by a mudslime is ok in death with them pouring into the US

>Chances are he saw the shitholes muslim majoirty countries are

someone needs to edit this with comey saying exactly how many emails were marked classified

You are not funny. Nothing about your post was amusing.

This (you) is meant to make you feel bad.

I suspect that he is a walking, talking example of the Dunning–Kruger effect. He really has no clue as to just how unqualified he is to be president. He isn't nearly the supreme alpha male God Emperor that he thinks he is.

He's going to keep stepping on his dick. Get over it.

Fly a kike, shilldo.

HOW THE FUCK DID HE INSULT THEM YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOT?

Nope, I'm riding the Johnson this year.

I watched what he said, with my own eyes from his own mouth. It was unhelpful and has no hope of doing anything other than hurting him. It would of been better left unsaid, is what im saying. It gained him no support and possibly lost him some. Had he not of went all in on this no one would be talking about that hajji speech at the DNC, but because trump had to talk shit, its running non stop on multiple news outlets and the sand person I question is getting even more airtime to attack trump.

People have been saying that all election. All it's ever done is improve Trump's numbers because people see he's not a normal politician. The whole point of political correctness is being silent and playing political games. Trump doesn't do that and it's refreshing. You can trust that what he's saying is how he really feels.

It helped him because 90% of Republican party is white. Now in general election he has to deal with SJW, normies, blacks, hispanics etc. Saying shit like this is not fighting PC, it's just damaging your own campaign.

democrats and hillary supporters are literally defending the iraq war now

let this sink in:
more american soldiers have been killed in iraq by muslim american soliders than there were muslim american soldiers killed in the war

Why does everyone always think this is a race thing?

he has a psychological tick that renders him unable to back down when someone challenges him on anything.

This is why he attacked McCain's prisoner of war history despite needing veterans on his side.

It's why he somehow wound up talking about the wife of Khan being possibly repressed when he should have just emphasized the current state if Islamic thought and that the ban is on territories with high Islamist sentiment.

Any liberal can trigger him by insinuating that he's not good at something.

his proper response to this muslim veteran's father should have been:

"i greatly respect the sacrifices he and his wife have endured for this nation, and i will continue to honor and support all veterans and their families. but i find it highly discouraging to see that this family has aligned themselves with a globalist, diversity-pandering corrupt professional politician who is doing her best to destroy the country their son died to protect."

Source?

Veterans absolutely hate McCain though.

republican as fuck
won't vote for an idiot that's pro russia, it's incompetent and a racist because he wasn't bad enough already.

I'm hispanic. Fuck the republican party if they think they can become the white people party. You have a bunch of socially conservative fucks that are the biggest minority and yet you scapegoat us? How is this making sense.

Hispanics need to make a stand.
No to unregulated immigration.
But also no to identity politics demagogue.

Trump isn't anti-immigration or ant-minority. That's the media spinning it. He's always advocated inclusiveness and better environments for jobs and sane immigration policy. His wife is an immigrant, even. The only reason for Hispanics to dislike Trump is if they have family and friends who are here illegally and have committed additional crimes. His policies include deporting, but legally accepting back the illegal immigrants who are good, and once they're legal immigrants, they can be granted all the perks of being a proper US citizen.

>NO TO UNREGULATED IMMIGRATION
>UNREGULATED

It's a thing to say, lets boost migration policy. Lets even stop the dreamers on track. And then there is "every mexican is a rapist psychopath"
>but he didn't say that.
I know, but he's simplifying to that level. I know Americans in general are okay with immigration and are one of the least racist people on the planet. But just entertaining that type of narrative is not within my interest.

So you're saying that even though he didn't say that, you don't like the smell of the language. Ok, sure, that makes sense. Except it doesn't. It sounds like something a moron would say. You care more about how the wording makes you feel than what the wording actually is.

Look up the border patrol statistics. Rape and murder at the border is INSANE. They have signs put up warning women to stay away because they will be raped.

It's not a race thing and it's not an anti-mexican thing. It's acknowledgement of fact in that area. The crime at the border needs to be addressed, and as soon as someone does, they are attacked as racist.

>fellow trump fans
It's downright Norky that they must always use their own bizarre language. If I was pretending to be someone else, I would try to resemble them and learn to properly use local phraseology.

Have you seen this?
www.unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
You might recognize the author as the same guy who broke the story about the Secret Bombings and the "Killing Fields." His credibility is absolute and many other major figures have said that this checks out.