Just one lil eggroll?

>just one lil eggroll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RYvMKVoiOI
vocaroo.com/i/s0QYe8JVcwzD
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4454828/chunky-monkey-nicknamed-Uncle-Fatty-seen-Thailand.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is he so fat?

le monke

This image is everything I want out of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RYvMKVoiOI

It's thyroid.
It's glandular.
It's genetic.

Someone post that webm of that one huge fat guy being cleaned by his family so I can imagine the satisfying feeling of taking a cheesegrater to his scaly flesh to get rid of all the hardened flesh and crust.

He's in fatcamp now
No worries

don't have that one but take this

vocaroo.com/i/s0QYe8JVcwzD

>fat camp
>monkey
Wut

>"I've had an accident."

That's what his mother should have said.

They don't know better. Most animals will just constantly eat if you keep feeding them

Yeah he was our mascot in this one general on int
He's a thai monkey who lives in a temple and got sent to fatcamp a few weeks ago. Unsure how itll work

It's American

He's thai
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4454828/chunky-monkey-nicknamed-Uncle-Fatty-seen-Thailand.html

South Park did it first.

big boned

uma delícia gorda!

goddamnit

BANGKOK — A morbidly obese wild monkey who gorged himself on junk food and soda left behind by tourists has been rescued and placed on a strict diet of lean protein, fruits and vegetables.

Wildlife officials caught the chunky monkey — nicknamed “Uncle Fat” by locals — after photos of the animal started circulating on social media last month.

Wild monkeys roam free in many parts of Thailand, attracting tourists who feed and play with the animals. Most of the monkeys are macaques like Uncle Fat, and they typically weigh around 9 kilograms (20 pounds).

Uncle Fat weighs three times that, tipping the scales at around 26 kilograms (60 pounds).

“It was not easy to catch him,” said Kacha Phukem, the wildlife official who conducted the capture and rescue on April 27. “He was the leader of his pack, and when I tried to go in, I had to fight off a flock of them with sticks.”

una vela

>Kacha Phukem
huehuehuehuehue

bump

You are not healthy little monkey. The weight will kill you very soon. I want you to lose 100 pounds by the time I finish this sentence.

DAaaamn monkeys look like THAT??!
Dumb thicc af

faurk sick bulk dude

i'd fucking wheel him off a cliff if that was my son

>CALORIE THIEVING

SMASHED

I can't wait to eat that monkey.

thicc dogger

>be monkey
>sit next to highway
>tourists pass by
>they give you snacks so they can take pictures