If we stop paying taxes, we remove the state

If we stop paying taxes, we remove the state.
If we remove the state, we remove welfare.
If we remove welfare, we remove parasites.
If we remove parasites, we bring Western Civilization back to where it's supposed to be.

Why is the vast majority of Sup Forums just a bunch of bootlicking statists?

Because I wanna be the dictator of all mankind and enslave everybody and I need state for that.

>unironic ancap
Gr8 b8 m8

Name one civilization without a state

What happens if the road breaks though?

The state will only be temporarily removed. Why don't anarchists understand that where there are humans, there is hierarchy?

Ancient European tribes.

How about YOU go to an Ancap country like Somalia. I personally don't want to live in a lawless shithole

except parasites are adept at surviving without a state. Niggers in America routinely experience live without electricity, internet, healthcare, or even sanitation.

-Somalia is an example of a failed state, not an example of anarcho-capitalism
-Somalia has a governmentt now
-Even in that period where Somalia had no government, it actually improved faster than similar/neighbouring countries in many HDI indicators and had a booming telecommunications industry

>finn being Supreme Dictator of Mankind
Dark perspective tbf

Can you specify your example?

You can't have liberty and civilzation both. If you live a civilized life, you are unfree.

Most people are happy to pay for other people's bennies and services they'll never use

Hundreds of people, from enlarged family circles, living closely together. Them having a leader does not mean having a state.

Also does not mean they are at war, they share their culture and knowledge, they just don't interfere with each other, or at least avoid to do so. Exchanging brides between tribes was common practice as well as more regular products like weapons or natural resources.

>He wants open borders
Reminder that nationalism is an authoritarian ideology

You all laughed at me. You'll see. Thousand years of darkness will be upon you.

Paleolibertarianism does not advocate open borders.

Now explain how there are not barbaric?

Civilization the word itself comes from latin and means a person from a city.

Civilization and the state are a symbiotic organism. One cannot be without another.

I do not see how capitalism can thrive without people to secure laws, even in Somali the rich pirates and warlords have a system in place to protect them.

There was also quite constant raiding and pillaging going on at that time.

I know we snowniggers got the short end of the crusade stick for robbing too many merchant sailboats.

What, you are planning on transporting the hue-monkey to finnish latitude?

>stops paying taxxes
>gets thrown in jail
>???
>profit

then why did the roman barbarians conquer them so easily?

You are funny man. You can be my fool.

>-Even in that period where Somalia had no government, it actually improved faster than similar/neighbouring countries in many HDI indicators and had a booming telecommunications industry
-Even in that period where Somalia had no government, it actually improved faster than similar/neighbouring countries
>it actually improved faster than similar/neighbouring countries
yes it's easy to improve when you are a shit hole.
example, once the syrian cival war will end, thier economy will have a massive growth rate. because they currently live in a fail state warzone economy

Hello based Jew

The owner fixes it. You can't charge someone for a road that doesn't work.

>Somalia had no government, it actually improved faster than similar/neighbouring countries in many HDI indicators and had a booming telecommunications industry

Now I have seen everything

Just an example on how to improve the situation, "Western Civilization" may have been an exaggeration on my part. I'm more of a tribal-traditionalist myself.

Just because you destroy a Church in a village does not mean the villagers will become atheists.
Same goes for Somalia.

because you're flag sucks

Being taxed is being economically cucked.

Welfare is for single women who aren't nice enough to get a good man who stays and support her and the child.

So she nags the state to go get the resources of all the other men...

give us back our sail boats you god damn nazi!
REPARATIONS NOW!

the reason it's improving is when the economy breaks down, even small growth will be a large percentage of GDP

>It's another degenerate Jew ideology episode
Kill me.

right, and the firebrigade will come with a credit card reader and if you ain't covered you're fucked over because you abolished insuranse aswell.

most people are kinda stupid though.

THOSE merchants converted to paganism, so they became our merchants, inshallakurva!

>tribes
>a state
Try again frog

doubles confirm
>god's whore's will be done!

>civilization without a state
I thought Canadians were native English speakers.

>Thinking parasites would simply die out
>Not considering the possibility that the parasites would simply adapt to make use of the new system to piss you off more.

exactly

>implying parasites with nothing to lose and no more laws wouldn't just kill the rich and take their shit and generally make everything even worse

You fear the state because you don't know yourself.

Remove your ramdianist googles and then go read Plato.

fuckin statists

related

The truth is that in the future, we will have a jetpack.

T R E A D
R
E
A
D

>parasite
I wonder why.

Why is insurance abolihed? That's nothing to to with the state.

Humans are driven by incentive. Today we have the state threaten everyone else into paying for Bobby's sloppy fire handling and low IQ decision making which led to him into not having money for basic insurance. While Bobby is fine living his life not improving his situation, someone has to pick up the bill as you know.
The ones who suffer are the smart productive individuals who now have to pay through taxation and the slow erotion of inflating the money supply via force control of the fiat currency printing machine, the federal reserve.

Imagine instead a voluntary society where no claim Bobby ever made of his innocence was accepted as true. It doesn't matter if the fire was an accident or not, no one is morally obligated to pay for this. Bobby can of course ask for help, and if he's lived a good life he probably has friends and neighbours. There will probably be charities who could help.

This is how you get society rolling into eugenics without realizing it, no force needed. By removing the state we create a need for people to pay for themselves. This incentivizes havinga job, good social circles who can help you as you would help them, which leads create to civilization.

Anarchy/voluntaryism/free market capitalism/ = respecting individual property rights. This incentivizes intelligence, and deferral of gratification.

The welfare state is promoting dysgenics. Take resources from high IQ people, give it to low IQ people so they can have more kids and vote for more state power. The ultimate cucking.

Sven, thank you for your oppinion. I never assumed it would be different.

G E N E R A L I Z I N G

E

N

E

R

A

L

I

Z

I

N

G

Why do you think the mayans, egyptians, induh, and aztecs built their temples in the shape of a pyramid? Because they looked cool? Because of aliens? No, because it's the best way to make a long-lasting structure, because you know it's gonna last for millennials and hundreds of millennials.

The best empires in the human history have had a pyramid type structure, people in the sky to be obeyed and people in the ground to obey. The people in the top offer protection, healthcare, education, work and a legacy while the people below pay back with hard work, profit, hands, power and influence. It's a reciprocal system.

This system only collapses when the people on top are jews or get greedy and corrupt or when some french faggot believes that an inverted pyramid is better than a normal pyramid.

This kind of shit is why communism doesn't works and feudalism, fascism and other alt-right governments do

>western civilisation
>no states
think this through for a sec

>any of these government programs actually works