So lyke is something going to happen this season? this is worse than the member barries season of south park lmao...

so lyke is something going to happen this season? this is worse than the member barries season of south park lmao. inb5 lynched lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

sho.com/twin-peaks/the-return/part/12
youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i want my epic pie

Its so bad that it has taken the mantle of "nothing happens: the show" from better call saul

Plebs have been lynched

Twin Peaks has always been a show where nothing ever happens. 25 years ago the network had to basically force Lynch to progress the story, then he got butthurt and quit.

It's basically become a Lynch film in TV format. IMO the new season is missing the soap elements ofcourse. But more importantly, it's missing Angelo Badalamenti's score.. So much of what is happening in the new season is accompanied by silence.

its absoulte dogshit senpaitachi

Plenty of stuff has happened, I agree that the plot moves a little slow but it's 18 episodes. Just be patient or wait until it's finished and bingewatch it.

>redditors buttmad because no HAHAHA CHERRY PIE scenes

First two episodes were great. Episode 3 was bad. Episode 4 was so fucking awful that I'm in no hurry to watch episode 5.

BRAVO, LYNCH!

thats not how tv shows work faghot when they come out every week.

>a little slow

but it's an 18 hour movie separated into 18 chapters

how long was the last south park season and how many jokes were there? its the same shit.

wtf this season is great

why?

Things are happening. This is the stupidest complaint and is objectively false. I would think people on a movie board would be used to slow paced movies/TV shows.

kek you got lynched it would seem, its the best tv thats been on since sopranos

>millennial people problems

as gen-x i find the new series to be perfectly cromulent. suck a dick dumb shits! get ready for the draft! trump 2020: time to kill as many gen pleb as we can overseas

>show called twin peaks
>takes place in new york city
>all the likable characters are replaced with 70 year old autistic versions of themselves
it's shit

It's been in South Dakota and Las Vegas more than New York.

Yet Another Normie BTFO

LMAO HOW SHIT AND LOW BUDGET WAS THAT FUCKING CAR EXPLOSION. SHITTIER THAN THE EXPLOSION AT THE END OF WALKING DEAD SEASON 1. FUCKING TRASH LMAO

I don't think people that dislike this 3rd season are actual Lynch fans.

I just don't see how people can enjoy Mulholland Drive, Lost Highway, Blue Velvet, hell even Fire Walk With Me, and then watch season 3 and say its bad.

I'm loving it so far.

cromulent isnt a real word. lemme guess you got a busted leather flintcraw and your riding towards the friscalating dusklight?

i'm not a lynchfanboy, I'm an unbiased consumer and this season is trash if you're not into sucking lynch dick like you retarded fanboys

just enjoy it for what it is, or don't. if nothing else, it was worth it for those scenes in the nonexistent realm. pure lynchian madness.

>I TOTALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS HAPPENING THIS IS AWSUM XDDD
>THIS IS MADNESS XD
>NO THIS IS LYNCH XDDD

>the absolute nuclear ass devastation of the city called OP

I don't see how people who disliked season 2 can watch season 3 and say it's good.

Mulholland Drive, Lost Highway, Inland Empire, and Firewalk with Me are shit.

Eraserhead, The Elephant Man, Blue Velvet, Wild at Heart, The Straight Story, Twin Peaks season 1, and parts of season 2 are good.

This season went to complete shit during episode 3.

seasons 1 and 2 were ensemble productions. this is a pet project. they're vastly different entities.

I liked everything in season 2 besides the James and Nadine storylines.

Awful taste

Never post here again, kiddo

Dune was better than Mulholland Drive, Lost Highway, Inland Empire, and Firewalk with Me

>episode 3 was bad

You got something against travelling through electrical sockets? The first half of episode 3 is amazing.

I liked it. I did expect dumb coop to return episode 5 and I am hoping to see him in complete form soon I'm still enjoying each episode and it's keeping me wanting more.

When cooper kept his hand on the cowboy statue and the music started playing sat the credits rolled the music combined with looking at a character I liked in a nearly unrecognizable state made me feel sad

C'mon kid. You really should have heeded my warning. Post again and you're in for a world of pain.

I meant "for dumb coop to be over"

Do you hate truth?

This guy nailed it --

It's good bitch

Naido is my waifu.

That 60 FPS makes that scene even more unsettling than before

>Twin Peaks: The Return
>the core of it is Agent Cooper’s odyssey back to Twin Peaks

Only about 13 more hours until Cooper returns back to normal.

I agree that it is slow and feels strangely empty but it's also very enigmatic (with some strong scenes like the last scene with Evil Coop with the jail telephone).

I like Mulholland Drive, and it has the same style, but yes, I'm feeling a little bored (however, Mulholland Drive also had some goofy and boring scenes that absolutely meant something when you solve the puzzle at the end).

How is surreal lynchian filmmaking at all similar with bad soap opera plots?

this show is for autistic pretentious fucks who have at least 20% lower IQ than they believe they do.

it's genuinely garbage.

L Y N C H E D

You're so cool for hating something that's popular on here.

>I'll couch my shit opinion in a post-ironic delivery

luk i can do it to lmao

ur a pleb lmao

I'm watching episode 4 right at this very moment and suddenly Michael Cera?

Worse than any James scene from the original run.

The music is creeping back in alongside Cooper and the town.

its building up fool

episode 7 is when user said real coop comes back

i am ready

I'm enjoying the season but I kek'd at this.

There's obviously more going on.

Only the first 8 episodes are called "The Return"

real coop is back

hes just dealing with the fact he was in a sub/macro-reality for 25 years.

source

This is wrong
sho.com/twin-peaks/the-return/part/12

I wonder who was assigned flashlight duty for this scene.

>part 10
>graphic language

Isn't that the point? The new season isn't meant to be a parody of soaps anymore, but of current tv trends. As much as I like the old score, it would be out of place stylistically.

First 10 episodes is pleb filter.

>first 13
>first 15
>first 18
>season 3 is a pleb filter for season 4

>autistic versions of themselves

everyone was autistic in the original run, my friend

see: bobby_dance.webm

objectively false

kys

It's intentional, slow build up. Might as well drop it for now and watch it when it is done.

Whatever helps you cope with the disappointment.

DOUGIE

>It's basically become a Lynch film in TV format.

This is the interesting thing for me. It was filmed from a single giant script and the material divided into episodes after filming.
Another fun thing is how this style makes you aware who is just a name-dropping faggot that only knew Twin Peaks and who has actually seen Lynchs filmography.
Anyone who critizes this season at this point should fucking hang himself, it's like writing a review after watching the first 10 minutes of a capeshit flick.

if those first 10 minutes are shit then people are justified in pointing that out.

I swear, I usually hate art, but Lynch's art is clearly beyond your guys' comprehension. The first episode has zero Badalamenti music. That's how it's supposed to be. As elements from the old series creep in, so does the music. Notice in Part 5 how the humorous music is back, especially before and after the elevator scene with Dougie/Coop. Also notice how Dougie/Coop is starting to gain his identity back, repeating phrases like "damn good joe" "he's lying" "agent" and "case files". Coop is starting to realize who he is. Along with that realization comes more and more Badalamenti music. I take it that by the finale, Coop will be somewhat back to normal and Badalamenti's score will be in full swing.

I noticed those phrases too. He also said "hi" out of nowhere in part 4.

he said coffee

Fucking bullshit, the first season had a clear storyline

THIS was shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GxKPBLjHAEA

Wow, so it's going to take 18 episodes of pure concentrated shitty TV to finally get a good series? Sign me the fuck up, Lynch does it again! #LYNCHED #normiesBTFO #upvoatIfUAGREE:)

>I swear, I usually hate art

Brainlet detected