Where do i find uncucked church?

>be me red pilled traditionalist
>attend the supposedly traditionalist SSPX church

I was seriously disappointed, I recall attending some oung adult ministry and telling them that we need to go on a crusade to get rid of all degenerates in Canada, and fight against ISIS (Deus Vult). And they looked at me like I was crazy for some reason.

the women were disappointing too. they were religious i guess but most rejected my advances, and it turns out they're just as money obsessed as mainstream society. I am currently not working and focusing on spiritual and political enlightenment.

PROS - traditionalist mass, women in moderate dress
CONS - 50% nonwhite, wasting money on useless stuff like buying school supplies for poor kids, and sending money to help syrian people

where do i find a real uncucked non degenerate church that focuses on real Christianity (smashing degeneracy, nationalism, crusading etc.)??

LCMS?

Christian Identity have churches?

Russian or Greek Orthodox?

>uncucked church

russian and greek churches are even worse than the SSPX. trust. just social clubs for 40+ year old immigrants

This is a troll thread right?

Try one of those wacky protestant meme churches that dont really belong to any denomination. It's hard to go by the church name but they will probably either have "independent" in the title or stated somewhere.

Not to be confused with "non denominational"

Mostly come across such types in the rural south, so I guess they may not be a thing in many other places.

5/5 this entertained me

Go to a church with correct theology, not what pol considers cool

>correct theology
>Southern Baptist Convent

Ha, I hope you aren't implying that. It doesn't really have much of a set theology for its member churches, its a money making scheme. You can go to a southern baptist affiliated church, then drive 10 miles to another one, that will feel like a completely different denomination.

Build it yourself, one brick at a time.
If you want a community, join Facebook.
If you want to meet women, try match.
If you want to talk about politics, find a different thread.
If you want to hear about God, just go to whatever church is closest.

If you want to connect with God, dedicate your life to Him.

Any non-heresy church basically. Catholicism is Cybele-cult heresy.

> Deus Vult
"Deus vult" is a slogan of people, who destroyed Konstantinopolis and occupied it not allowing Orthodoxes to repair it`s walls and restore it`s economy for almost a century. Waiting for ottomans to come and take it without a fight.

I would not say "Orthodox", because there are others and Russian Ortodoxy have it`s own management problems after era of soviet joug. You have to chose the path on your own here.

This is true
But of all the churches ive been to Baptist churches have been pretty based. The rule of thumb for churches is that if it too big for the pastors to notice you, its too big. It varies though. Pray on it. Smaller churches will almost never let you down, as the point of church is assembly and community. Even at a medium sized church, you should look to connect with small groups there.
Blessing to you leafbro.

>follows a mainstream Judaic-branched religion with literally billions of followers
>red pilled

Churches abide by doctrine, not governing authorities over churches, just like in scripture. This is consistent.

I dont know dude my religion has redpilled me on those who say they are jews, but arent. Those who are the synagogue of satan, who are of the Pharisees and Saduccees.
You also imply that bullshit of Judeo-Christianity, when they are antithetical to each other. Islam is also a false religion, as Mohamed was contacted by totally an angel goy, who told him to basically create new scripture. Thats heresy. Catholicism is neo pagan horseshit, as they "totally pray through dead saints and not to them trust us goy." There is no way to God but through the Son. Even then, you are supposed to pray to God.

you should try and find an uncucked religion instead.

Define, "uncucked."

>YHidwYeH

YHweH Yid

Having recognized and corrected a past pattern of being willingly subservient to the interests of other groups over your own group.

being a consistent faggot doesn't make you correct

Nice bullshit. Be specific.

>go to a church for the first time
>immediately start talking about going on crusade and killing people but for some reason they think this is weird
>hit on all the women in a very creepy way, but they're all materialistic sluts anyway (I just want some pussy t.bh)
>it's ok though because I'm being spiritually and politically enlightened

Cringe, OP.

Being consistent with scripture makes you correct

> orthodox
> favor catholic degeneracy
Can you provide research methodic of this shit?

no it only makes you consistent with the scripture

not correct

Go watch thulean perspective

Semitic religions belong in the Sandy wasteland of the middle East. Not in the minds of white men

It says "pew research center" on the image

The religious landscape survey interviewed 35000 Americans, these are the results

Is this satire or are you just an ultra autist

Do you really expect a religion centered around Joseph's wife's son not to be cucked?

>larger churches are closer to the average

No surprise

What has this got to do with politics?

Sage in all fields.

I think this can't. There are too many problems and untruths known as truths that this kind of peaceful moderate spiritual house can exist. -Meaning that this peace has just been forced where necessary. Be it in a right way or not right way.

try again

Unless you don't say you just want a peaceful spiritual house in this kind of linear way, what you say is: just cut or bomb it me out no matter what. This is either going to hell in the end or other things. It can't this way.

So interdesting. What is a reply?