What do we do about racism, xenophobia, homophobia and sexism among white men...

What do we do about racism, xenophobia, homophobia and sexism among white men? Why are they incapable of compassion or empathy?

>All white me are racists and judge us
>How do we stop it
liberal logic

Who wants the advice of fags, niggers, and illegal spics?

/thread

Cultural Marxism. It's working wonderful

why do only white men have nonconforming opinions?

we kill all nonwhites

>lgbbq:
sucking sounds
>baboons:
bix nood
>youhavetogobacks:
tacobowl
>goatfuckers:
BOOM
>the feminine jew
sucking sounds
>Aryan Gods
HEIL MEIN FUHRER

Compassion is the founding material on which all those things are crafted.

>LGBT people
Trump has literally not said a single thing against LGBT people, except support for their cause.

>Black people
See above

>Undocumented immigrants
Well they have no power to vote so their opinion doesn't count, might as well ask a Polynesian who you should vote for

>Muslims
Fuck Islam

>Women
See points 1 and 2

Read trumps Orlando speech, he has shown more compassion towards the LGBT community more then Clinton Ever hAs OR will

Remind us why any of the Trump-hating demographics' opinions matter?

"Undocumented immigrants " is that what we call them now?

Wow. I totally didn't see a thread with the exact same wording the other day and the day before.

This thread surely sprouts from some manner of original and rational thought and isn't just some ctrl+v talking point from a paid shill poster connecting to a US VPN From India.

It really made me think.

I better go and vote for Hillary now so she can succeed in triggering World War 3 by being a power hungry psychopath.

encourage it

Only white men actually watch speeches and form their own opinions instead of parroting what buzzfeed says though.

Empathy isn't male feeling

>Caring what illegal immigrants, literal criminals think.

White people have a gene scientists call the "scapegoat" gene. It makes everyone around them perform terribly

>Trump has literally not said a single thing against LGBT people, except support for their cause.

>anti-gay VP
>wants to overturn gay marriage

>defects

3% of the population

>niggers

ooga booga bix nood

>illegal aliens

can't vote

>sand niggers

less than 2% of the electorate

>women

women are dumb whores

>White men

the only people who should be voting

This.

It's almost an argument in itself as to why you should support Trump. Look at the fucking wastes of space on the other side?

Who cares what all those other people have to say?

This. Everyone who tells me Trump is bad is just fucking awful.

More like, "What do we do about this idiotic meme that Muslim is a race, and Women are minorities?"

>Every group that hates Trump are groups that white men have to take care of

Wasn't even his first pick, he did it help him the republican base. You can attack Clintons vp pick for being extremely conservative too, he's owned by the bankers and is pro life

That and the backstage deal to get Kaine the VP nom, it's a shame Trump didn't get the Lt. General or Webb, but I don't think Webb would've accepted

Illegal wetbacks isn't PC, user.

truly the most pressing issue of our age - the white male question. when will they stop? how long can they get away with it

Obviously, the ass and trash hate Trump, so the white dude should pick Trump. I may not support the person running, but if the people that hate him are people I would not mind seeing infected with Ebola, then I'll vote for him.