ITT: We pretend it's 1977

Have you cats seen this movie yet? It's hella radical, hope it comes out on laserdisc!

The Shah of Iran's position is secured, these worries of radicalization are retarded

there was no internet in 1977 so this makes no sense

kys

A sloth lord???

Laserdic wasn't a thing until the late 80s. 1977 had Beta and VHS but only rich people had them.

akushulee!..

"LaserDisc was first available on the market, in Atlanta, Georgia, on December 15, 1978,[7] two years after the introduction of the VHS VCR, and four years before the introduction of the CD (which is based on laser disc technology). Initially licensed, sold, and marketed as MCA DiscoVision (also known as simply "DiscoVision") in North America in 1978, the technology was previously referred to internally as Optical Videodisc System, Reflective Optical Videodisc, Laser Optical Videodisc, and Disco-Vision (with a dash), with the first players referring to the format as "Video Long Play"."

"Cats" Is 50s slang, and radical is 80s/90s slang

Whoa broski, are you telling me you come from the future my gentle sir?

I'll give you like 25 shekels for that

I doubt even your dad saw Star Wars in the theaters, nerfherder.

A-Are you going to see it? Everybody says it's going to be bad and forgotten in a day. Don't want to waste the money I might need for gas.

Khomeini did nothing wrong.

I'm from the future and can confirm Han shot first

>cats
slang from the 50s & 60s

>radical
slang from the 80s & 90s

>laser disc
technology first available in 1978

>1977
you failed on literally all fronts

kys

Kek

I can't wait to save up enough cash to get a trans-am.

*gives you an atomic wedgie*
*puts nerds in the dumpster*

Haha see you round FREAKS

They say syndicates of wizards have led a boycott of Imperial goods in the land of the Altmer.

Hey let's get high and fuck

>th-there's a movie called Lazer Fight comin

Fuck off faggot!

FTFY

honestly, all you faggots would neck yourselves within a month if you were magically transported to the 70s, autism would be treated like retard syndrome and you'd get a shot to the mouth trying to claim muh disability. you'd try to get a job at mcdonolds for 70 cents an hour and get your ass shitcanned in a week cause your dad didn't beat you like a like a korean whore in his time of service and you have no work ethic to show for it.

>there was no internet in 1977
educate yourgoddamnself fool

I have no idea

Jealous poorfags?

BTFO

Hey guise. Beetle juice will be Batman.