Pic related is the best thing David Lynch has ever done. Fight me

Pic related is the best thing David Lynch has ever done. Fight me.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ok.ru/video/82393565731
youtube.com/watch?v=4msytla9wYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahahahahaha

Twin Peaks is one of the most mediocre things Lynch has ever done.

Eraserhead is the only thing close, but FWWM is beautiful

that's not the elephant man

Mulholland Drive, faggot

GET ME SPECIAL AGENT CHESTER DESMOND OUT IN FARGO NORTH DAKOTA

>relies on deleted scenes in order to be fully appreciated
I don't think so, family.

I love David Bowie and I love Twin Peaks but his botched attempt at a southern accent was movie-ruining level bad for me. It was distracting enough that suddenly David fucking Bowie shows up but then he does the worst southerner impression of all time. Unrecoverable for me after that scene.

The movie basically a bunch of outtakes. It tells you exactly that right before the title. It's not surreal-disjointed, just editing-disjointed. Its being disjointed doesn't create a dreamy or surreal effect any more than bloopers do.
It relies on a two-season show to even get its point across; it can't stand alone.
It's good. Nothing stellar. Lots of good moments, but then again it's a collection of moments.

Inland Empire is his best and is the logical conclusion to his style.

eh it wasn't that bad
adds to the """camp""" factor

it's as story of a girl being raped and murdered by her father. he's a great guy too, funny thing about it.

Did you watch the missing pieces instead of the movie?

Wild at Heart is pretty great.

I think you watched the wrong one bro. Fire Walk with Me is a prequel. The Missing Pieces is the one cobbled together from outtakes

I heard it pretty scary. is that true please dont spoil it

Blue velvet is his best film

His best film is a one minute commercial for the Ps2

I didn't know they changed the cover to Inland Empire

I agree. Mainly because of Sheryl Lee. I'd put it in the top 20 all time best actress performances.

I don't think it is. His style was clearly based on some kind of classical holywood purity/americana to delve into its shadows, very focused on lighning and film exposure alteration. Inland Empire feels like a completely different thing, playing with the lack of detail of digital itself to create horror and confusion. Most of his films feature narrative and subversion, while Inland Empire is different (geneological? dimensional? empathic?) takes into the same figure, which is Laura Dern, spiralling into the void. It is his best and most audacious film, for sure; but it is because he finally focuses on the images themselves.

Oh yes, Sheryl Lee is just amazing in that and the last episode of the show. Legitimately scary acting too, carries the film all by herself. FWWM makes the original show look like a silly excuse in relation to the execution of how rape is subdued within familiar circles.

is there a new show

OP is correct and everyone else is a faggot.

Fuck me in the ass. I was wondering why I felt like I missed the whole point

Gobbledygook

I really hated how you tried to convey your point in this message, user

Wtf that isn't Dune

2nd best. Inland Empire is his magnum opus.

Get ready for one of Lynch's best then. Watching the Missing Pieces will make you appreciate FWWM x100000 more, even though it stands it's own ground without supporting material.

>Blue Velvet
>Wild at Heart
>Mulholland drive
>Elephant man
>Eraserhead

Plen.

One of the best.

Lost Highway > FWWM > Blue Velvet > Elephant Man > Mulholland Drive > Inland Empire > Eraserhead

Haven't seen his others.

It doesn't though and I will go out on a limb here and assume you say that only because you saw the RLM video of FWWM

>ywn see David Bowie having a chat with Karl Pilkington while Ricky sits in a corner trying to not to burst to hysterics

feelsbadman

Lol. I can only imagine watching Lynch outtakes and thinking "who falls for this bullshit?"

FWWM really ties everything that TP was doing though and some more.

Why did her career die out anyways?
I honestly think she deserved an oscar nod for FWWM.

Some of the scenes are fucking incredible. I wish the show was more like it. Season 3 is close, but not quite (no atmospheric sound editing, less moody jazz, stupid characters that I don't give 2 fucks about, etc).

Some of the moments are incredible, though.

Scary but not in a cheap way

OREGON

So are we going to talk about Judy?

Before I fuck up, can someone tell me if this:
m.ok.ru/video/82393565731
is really FWWM, or TMP?

>The shit come out my ass
youtube.com/watch?v=4msytla9wYU

It's FWWM

Thanks!