Creepy Susie

Creepy Susie

moar

Don't be no one's bitch!

You mean off-model wank fodder susie.

It's more Tumblr's overly ideal take on a character. Boring on my opinion. She's also technically bald so it'd be funny to see some shit.

This,

99% of all fanart is "off model" but you are right she drawn mainly for wank purposes or an easier design for guys to waifu which is why
its hardly an Tumblrs ideal take as says.

not different than any other raven thread

It is though.

it's only to garner replies

I wish Susie would die.

Wow how rude, user.

Is this just an excuse goth thread?

Cause I can get behind that.

Not a fan of Herny but damn, I love his Susie

Nah, just some sad thirsty user trying to bait people into drawing free shit.

I like Susie and all but I wouldn't mind at all if this turned into a goth girl thread.

What's wrong with Herny? Seems like a pretty chill dude.

>Aged up Dylan

Oh gooddd, its what I always wanted.

Oh no, sorry! I meant I'm not interested in the fandoms he draws.

Is that Herny though? I can't source those pics back to him.

>TFW I'm into goths
>But I'm not into piercings, tattoos, or smoking for that matter

Has no one drawn Susie with her dress lifted and sitting on this girls head with a dirty look on her face?

Yeah it his art. No problem in not caring for what he draws. Just sounded like you had something specifically against him.

This the goth girl thread then?

Sup Forums newfag here - who exactly is this character? Google searches only give me hits for a "Susie" from some Kirby game and I feel like that can't be it.

read op

Cartoon Oblongs

Originally form a short story that was part of a collection by Angus Oblong. Later she became a side character in the show The Oblongs, also by Oblong.

Heh. I had genuinely not thought of that maybe being the full name. Thanks, user.

Came from a show based on a book

Why not?

She's Creepy Susie from Oblongs, however, she looks different in the show and she's much younger.

I think I'll enjoy learning more about this. Thanks again, Sup Forums.

>Goth Girl thread

OH BOY, IT'S TIME