So what exactly were all his powers?

so what exactly were all his powers?
>turn things to sand
>fuse people with walls
>amplify powers
thats about it? what would happen if he amplified mystique's powers?

He also has some sort of telepathy based on his fights with Xavier.

her ass would make you jizz when you are within 5 miles of her

Apocalypse's gimmick in the film is he's a grumpy old man who is upset that things have changed and he isn't loved or respected anymore

Fuck Apocalypse.

oh yea i forgot about that one. so he can also make himself huge in his mind too?

What power did he use to fight Quicksilver? That just seemed like bullshit plot hax to me.

Reality Manipulation Apocalypse's gimmick is to basically be Marvel's Amazo.

>Matter manipulation
>Power enhancement
>Low level telepathy
>Teleportation
Which is still a far cry from his comic incarnation but hes still an OP jobber all the same.

>what would happen if he amplified mystique's powers?

he can manipulate the molecules in his body

giving him the power to have any power he wants

IIRC

He had power over inorganic material like sand and to boost people through some sort of genetic or mental manipulation. Plus super strength.

I think Mystique's powers got amplified in Xmen Evolution. I don't know much about her, but it seems like she gained the ability to transform into inorganic things and animals, too.

>Kids these days
>They don't know
>They missed out

>low level telepathy
>telepathically controlled 7 billion people through a telepath through a fourth party
>kicked the everloving shit out of the second strongest telepath in the world

explain
wat

The better question is why the fuck did he even bother having Magneto destroy the Earth when he could've just nuked everyone halfway into the movie

Probably avoiding having to deal with nuclear fallout and the planet actually being destroyed. At least with Magneto it was just slash and burn on a global scale, with those managing to survive worshipping him.

Well he didn't want to destroy muh muties. Wrecking the Earth the way Magneto was going to is one thing, the radiation and fallout from nuclear strikes is another, would have just made the whole planet unlivable for everyone.

user, you can make yourself huge in your mind.

He could sense Charles, connect with him, and has considerable mental defenses. But I was referring more about mind control, which was something he really wanted

That's not the image you use for Mystique, but it is the one you use for Kenji Uedo.

Amplified Raven could probably duplicate powers along with appearance like DOFP sentinels

>what would happen if he amplified mystique's powers?

massive earth wide orgy with mystique as what ever you wanted...

>turn things to sand
>fuse people with walls
Those were the same power, he could control matter. Turn it to dust, make it liquid or solid, and reshape it, like he did for

yuuuuuuuuuuuge

>Apocalypse's gimmick in the film is he's a grumpy old man who is upset that things have changed and he isn't loved or respected anymore
I know, it's great right?
>Fuck Apocalypse.
oh.

I feel like he really underutilized it if that's the case.

Also force fields, teleportation, and the super healing he got at the beginning.
Plus his original body-swap power.

He used it pretty well for what he was doing. He got rid of weaklings with a wave of his hand, he built himself a giant monument in under a minute, and he incapacitated the one guy who could get close to him in under a second.

He couldn't force his way into other people's minds. He only had the ability to lock people out and dominate people that made a psychic link with him.