The arab means "mohamed fucked pigs"

the arab means "mohamed fucked pigs".

Post it to all media and get it rolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83619484/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

whats south america like?

Last 2 threads got the shoah. Keep posting. Fix the fucked up Arabic if you haven't already. Accounts likely to take the bait requested.

Have a bump

Have savage

Mods deleted the last thread.

Posted, and most of my family are extremely liberal Shillary supporters. Now we wait.

are you sure? Where did you get this meme from?

Can I get a killary Kkklinton backdrop?

plot twist: it doesn't really mean 'mohammad fucked pigs' and he just tricked a bunch of people into posting pro muslim immigration images

How do you get that regional flag without the flag hunter?

Kosovo

Should it not be محمد استغل الخنازير. ?

At least write it correctly!

follow all the hillary clinton campaign style art you morons

It may look good but not officially affiliated with the Dems.

>ALSO DON"T CALL IT A RAID OR MODS WILL BAN YOU

You sure about that Arabic, OP? We had an Egyptian helping us, checks out:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83619484/
quote: "محمد مارس الجنس مع الخنازير" Is much more accurate.

Better but still fake as fuck

I guess you're an expert.

It seems my joke failed. I'll leave this thread with great shame

Well, get on it.

Already have a pro working on a few as we speak.

Do your part as well so it doesn't look like one fucker made all of them.

The Arab doesn't say that...

Kek.

نعم. أتكلم العربت.

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

We need to spam the social media with these kind of images next time a terrorist attack happens. This is golden
#notallmuslims hastags calling Muhammed a pedophile pig fucker

Think about it guys. Millions of sjw and leftists insulting Islam, reposting those images. This is a wonderful idea. Just wait till a stupid celebrity repost those images and the media flips their shit when they find out

What can I say? It's true. If it was for me, we'd leave you alone and just do trade, so most of you would just stay put in the middle east. Hillary Clinton has pushed for wars like that, one of the reasons I think she must be stopped.

Nuh uh Clinton's did most of that. You have 1400 years and counting of crimes against humanity. Eat pig shit muhammad.

Get real, shitskin faggot. You backwards savages have been at it for centuries. Long before the USA was a thing. Even if the US never existed, you'd be snackbaring whatever nation took this land.

U zoo triggerd

'We' mereley succeeded at what you ancestors tried to do (or did) to Europe since the Dark Ages. You're just mad that we cumskins were more effective at it.

Nice copy pasta heres a (you)

It baffles me that there's only one who knows per thread :^)

Nice pasta there froggo

> :^)
gives you away faggot.

You're alright mohammed, don't go to the mosque tomorrow.

When will you learn not to take the bait so easily, burger? :^/

In Arabic the common form is to place the verb before the object, though it's technically acceptable the other way.

Also, this sentence more accurately reads "Muhammad exploited the pigs", so I think you want اغتصب محمد خنازير or "Muhammad raped pigs".

Why not "Mohammed got fucked by pigs" or "Mohammed sucked pigs dicks"?

Wouldn't these be much worse?

>bestiality is legal in argentina
wow the zoosexual phobia in this thread not cool bro

Wrong Translation, Like always.