THUGS

nydailynews.com/news/national/dallas-weatherman-resigns-racially-charged-facebook-post-article-1.2733048

BY
Jason Silverstein

Forecast for this fired weatherman: Never working in broadcasting again.

The weather guy for a Dallas AM radio station resigned Friday after writing a Facebook post about the Democratic National Convention that dismissed black people slain by police as “thugs.”

Bob Goosmann, the chief meteorologist for KRLD-AM, rained down rage online after the DNC featured Mothers of the Movement, a group of moms whose children were killed by gun violence or police. The DNC appearance featured the mothers of Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown.

Their impassioned talk moved Goosmann — to go online and complain.

>"As many of you have probably noticed, I've stayed away from politics on FB, The DNC parading the mothers of slain thugs around on their stage has me furious.”
Goosmann wrote Wednesday

hes a pretty big guy

There is no seperation from your private life and your professional life anymore. Should have know better

I mean, in the case of Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown, he's not wrong. Watching the left trying to defend these two cases after being completely blown the fuck out with evidence used to anger me, but now I just find it amusing in an absurd sort of way.

It's not exactly your private life if you post it on a public forum like Facebook

Yea but his political opinions have nothing to do with the weather

Bob "The Nooseman" Goosmann telling it like it is.

Yes, but they do represent the company he works for. Public relations and all that.

>Checked
LESSON: Hide your power level

Bob "Rock Gone" Goosmann

(((SILVERSTEINBERGMAN)))

and everyone knows "thugs" is code for niggerfaggot.

>calling criminals for what they are is now equal to calling a black person a nigger

Fuck this world

Always.

Except, I feel bad for this guy, cause it's not like he was really generalizing: he was referencing specific people (not that most black people have the capacity to make this differentiation)

>Jason Silverstein

noice

he should have known better. not that i think he should have to resign but he has a job where he is a known figure. you cant show your power level.

its kind of common sense.

he'll lie low for a while and find a job in a different city. people will forget about this soon.

see

Bob "Flood The Muds" Goosmann
Bob "Lightning Strike The Kike" Goosmann
Bob "Cloudy With A Chance Of Pain" Goosmann

I'm sure more are possible

I mostly agree with you but not fully.

Obviously he can't use his airtime to spout political ideology. When he's wearing the company's name tag he needs to obey the company's rules. But is Facebook really not included in your private life? Even if you make the argument that he only has some Facebook friends because they know him from the radio, does that mean the company owns his Facebook and he still has to abide by their rules? You could say the same thing about real life, too. If he were a TV personality and he was recognized at the grocery store, does that mean he can't talk politics to people who only know him through his job?

I don't believe you need to sign your soul over to a company you work for. You should still be allowed to have the ability to express your personal opinions on your own time without fear of reprocussions. I recognize that the company has free reign to do whatever they want but the motive is what upsets me: either the bosses are left wing and didn't agree with his opinion or they're trying to remain neutral, aka politically correct, which just goes to show how damaging the PC narrative is in this country. If you can't say anything negative about current events then you shouldn't be able to say anything positive either. I'd be very curious to find out who else at the station is making Facebook posts commenting for good or bad about things like this.

>Silverstein

Because the Jews made it that way

>calling criminal niggers thugs is now racist enough to force you to quit your job

LAND OF THE FREE

I still don't get the Trayvon Martin one. Out of all of the cases, him and the dude that got choked out over cigarettes are the only I think are unjustified. Zimmerman pursued him despite being told not to. He was th eaggressor and got his shit kicked in.

>I still don't get the Trayvon Martin one

Get your head bashed in against concrete repeatedly whilst holding a gun and see what happens.

People resigning like that is the reason for it to be considered common sense. People's careers shouldn't depend on a few words of criticism on a website. That should be reserved to politicians whose careers are directly linked to their views.

"Silverstein"

My sides

>posting things on facebook

looks like another normie got shit on by the Jewocial Media

But dude, black people are niggers. As soon as you accept that a black cannot be called a nigger, you accept that reality can be denied.

That's bullshit

A corporation shouldn't be allowed to own your thoughts. A corporation shouldn't be allowed to restrict your speech when you are not on the clock.

I know that Italy. It's just why fire someone over that? It's unreasonable

But he followed him in the first place. If I follow someone and then have to kill them because of a confrontation that started because of me, it is my fault.

But...but they are thugs...if you have a rap sheet longer than most peoples resume, then you are thug.

>posting your real thoughts on the Internet with your name attached
He's too stupid to work in TV. Would've gotten fired for something else eventually. He was right though.

I'm pretty sure Zimmerman followed Trayvon, called 911. The dispatcher says not to continue following for Zimmerman's safety. By that time, he loses Trayvon and Trayvon arrives home.

For some reason, he decides to leave his house and go back to Zimmerman to confront him.

I would agree with you if the altercation happened before Trayvon went home, but he purposely went back and became the agitator

Well, Sup Forums?

>be a neighbourhood watch member
>patrol the neighbourhood as is your given duty
>spot a suspicious character
>follow them

None of this is illegal nor is it justification for violence. The word of a 911 operator is not law.

You are a massive cocksucking statist cuck and you should be ashamed of yourself for being such a pathetic, apologizing weakling.

This explain why there's so many paid Trump shills.

It's the only job you can have without getting fired!

well a corporation can fire you for any reason really.

Imagine if you owned a family friendly company, and one of the main people you put in charge was inserting dragon dildos into his anus and posting it online in his spare time

If you have an important job you should know better. In this day and age even a shitty job or small company will fire you for politically incorrect views.

Thats why I have my facebook set to private, and never make autistic statuses about racial relations or any political nonsense.

It can and will be used against you. You might as well paint a giant swastika on your face and go running down the street screaming "I HATE NIGGERS!!!"

>paid

Nigga we do it for free

(((Silverstein)))
It's not about separation. It's completely transparent bias. You're free to speak up for the poor minorities, but if you call them what they are for trying to pick fights with the police officers you'll have a legion of kikes calling for your head.

He was neighbourhood watch.

Yet he didn't do anything so extreme. That the police have been justified in the long series of publicized shootings is the predominant view in America. But somehow, a little scandal created by a handful of wealthy jews and a tiny minority of vocal SJWs and niggers causes firings like this. The public sphere has been hijacked and nobody knows what to do about it.

NO TRUE SCOTSMAN

>Imagine if you owned a family friendly company, and one of the main people you put in charge was inserting dragon dildos into his anus and posting it online in his spare time

As a business owner/operator, I assure you that you won't be able to fire a faggot like that without a series of lawsuits. Most likely you'd be settling out of court for a minimum of court fees + annual salary + feels control in damages.

I made the mistake of letting go of a pavement ape who had a facebook profile full of drug use. Not only did I get sued, but the judge told my lawyers verbatim that I was going to lose the case if I didn't settle. This was in TEXAS, btw.

He fell for the oldest eliminator of local TV personalities: social media.

(((Jason Silvertstein)))

Real talk, nothing he said was racist in the least bit even by normie standards

They don't own his thoughts or restrict his speech, but reserve the right as his employers to fire him for any reason they want

Same thing if you employ someone who constantly publicly does anything that can affect the public face of your business, whether it's face tattoos, piercings, blue hair, etc

Topkek

Look m8. We all know the reality of the situation. If he is supporting the police, he is effectively "anti-black" to the masses, as ridiculous at that is.

Black people side with blacks, whites side with police.

By making this statement, no matter how subtle it might be, he is effectively pissing off blacks, as well all know who's side they take.

And as a major public organisation, they are not allowed to take sides, especially in the public eye.

>texas
>am radio
>acts like this is a surprise

yeah right
what are you a shill
get the fuck out of here
most of texas is fucktard country
why don't you go live there

You can fire anyone for any reason if you're intelligent enough about it.

If you're a retard, and tell someone youre firing them because theyre a faggot, then obviously it wont end well for you. You can make up some shit about statistics or downsizing and get rid of them that way.

As for the pavement ape? Price of doing business.

Why did you hire him in the first place?

And maybe you should have had a look at his performance. If he was performing well at work, I would have spoken to him about the implications of his drug use and how that affects the image of the company.

You can still get rid off him for any reason. Redundancy will have to be paid ofcourse. but then again, the price of doing business.

wrong fallacy imho bro

Bob "Storm Over Detroit" Goosmann

>if you're intelligent enough about it.

Idiots actually believe this, no it's hard to fire people unless you make them sign a waver. Which is silencing.

The fuck you on about m8? I've seen people get fired. "sorry your job is not needed anymore" is all it takes

Zimmerman was going back to his car when Trayvon (after going to his aunt's house and leaving) confronted him.

You choose who can read your stuff, though.

It's basically like someone from across the room who heard bits of a conversation you were having with a friend, and jumps across the table to yell at you when you say something offensive. It was a private conversation, it wasn't directed at you even if you could have heard it, and he's entitled to speak as he pleases in private.