BREAKING: NSA Whistleblower: Agency Has All of Clinton’s Deleted Emails

PHILADELPHIA – The National Security Agency (NSA) has “all” of Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails and
the FBI could gain access to them if they so desired, William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official,
declared in a radio interview broadcast on Sunday.

Wel,l I wonder what's up now. We are living in
a very interesting time folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/31/exclusive-nsa-architect-agency-clintons-deleted-emails/
youtu.be/GuB6wavzcww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link:
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/31/exclusive-nsa-architect-agency-clintons-deleted-emails/

nothings going to happen with obongo in charge

>breitbart

>implying NSA didnt have all emails in the first place.

trusting breitbart on Hillary scandals and news is like trusting Salon.com on Trump scandals and news.

Even if that's true... so?
It doesn't change anything. FBI made themselves clear, no one in their right mind would prosecute a Clinton, especially not now when she is the FEMALE DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

She could tomorrow get accused of bribery and still nothing would change.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is he going to Correct The RecordTM?

He was a wistleblower 15 years ago, he is just speculating on this bullshit

this is what I've been saying but the fact is her position outranks FBI so it's a matter of national security and FBI is SOL

SUICIDE BY 14 GUN SHOTS IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD AN CRUSHED NECK BY BARBELL CONFIRMED

Literally nothing. Nobody cares about her emails anymore

OY'VEY THE AMOUNT OF SHILLS WHO'VE APPEARED LEAD ME TO LEAVE THIS MAY BE ANOTHA SHOAH

they say they have all of them except its not all of them, its just to make everyone give up

Breitbart's has bias in writing style and topic selection. But they don't misquote people to serve their bias.

I think you dont understand. Comely said "no reasonable judge would prosecute the mishandling of classified material."

This means that no case about the act of mishandling them will be brought forward, but something coming out from the contents of those emails is a whole other story.

Also, this act prevents a "double jeopardy" rule from letting clinton go scot free. If she was prosecuted, and judges decided its a non-isue, the law would prevent any further criminal charges from being brought up from the same crime already. A good lawyer could twist the mishandling of emails to cover all the content of the emails with it.

Comely played the long game.

someone is about to die

if anyone remembers the hearings after comey some agents spoke and they refused to name an agency but said that agency had designated the files ORCON, which means since they got them only they have control of them

Binney is the real deal, based as fuck. Binney (a systems architect with long service) is the guy that Snowden (a briefly working low-level contractor) pretends to be. Anything Binney says is golden.

Are you guys purposefully being stupid? The FBI conducted their investigation without knowing all 33,000 emails. They only were able to recover some of the deleted emails.

If more deleted emails were made available to them, then that would change the course of the investigation.

at this point those are just semantics. She has been let off the hook, period. if you think that there is any way something happens to her you are living in the dream-o-land. Once again - a FEMALE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, most likely the PRESIDENT.

Nothing will happen

This could blow up just like Watergate. I'm excited.

>all 63,000 emails
ftfy, small typo

Just tell me why didn't NSA voluntarily give these emails to FBI in the first place? What the hell.

I guess there have been negotiations on the Syria issue in light of events in (traitorous) Turkey.

Trump to win via geopolitical "necessity".

Hello Bernie

From the article:

And the other point is that Hillary, according to an article published by the Observer in March of this year, has a problem with NSA because she compromised Gamma material. Now that is the most sensitive material at NSA. And so there were a number of NSA officials complaining to the press or to the people who wrote the article that she did that. She lifted the material that was in her emails directly out of Gamma reporting. That is a direct compromise of the most sensitive material at the NSA. So she’s got a real problem there. So there are many people who have problems with what she has done in the past. So I don’t necessarily look at the Russians as the only one(s) who got into those emails.

I could see this stirring up some shit. Might prompt WikiLeaks to make another dump as well.

inb4 Hillary Clinton assassinates this poor guy...

Shake my fucking head...

The Shill with the damage control in this thread are laughable

Breitbart is still better than CNN or Fox

rip

National security most likely

Probably Obama pulling rank and suppressing the NSA

>Aaron Klein investigative radio

This guy is dead, RIP in piece

>former official
>analyst
>resigned in 2001

This guy is just speculating trying to prove he's still relevant.

F

Technically, the NSA would have them unless someone told them to delete them.

So, he'd be right.

I guess Hillary now has to correct the records. It was nice knowing you Mr. Binney

>most likely the PRESIDENT.
lmao

I'm so sick of hearing about these damn emails.

Fuck off pablo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid, evil, corrupt, murderous, lying, cheating, stealing bitch.

She only thought the emails were deleted.
Nope. If the Dems wanted a chance to run Biden, now's the time.

heheh

Turn them screws Binney. We demand more a public seizure.

>KIKEdart

Don't even need to read the article to know its just speculative bullshit

he he, maybe if I attack the source no one will notice I'm a CTR retard

>She has been let off the hook, period.
She hasn't been trialed, so no she COULD still go to jail. I'm not saying she will, but she is far from "off the hook, period."

tell me why no charges were brought over the deletion of evidence, or the handing over of classified information to her uncleared lawyers?

Hard to say for sure, but I'm hoping what we're seeing is a system pushing itself toward better justice through the clinton foundation without winding up mysteriously suicided in the process.

Kind of like people jockey around for the best shot at getting the supreme court to rule a certain way on something as a bit of an end run because if you just go at it willy nilly you'll wind up causing more problems than you tried to fix.

On which side does NSA actually stand? I saw their recruiting video and they looked like typical Shillary drones to me.

How the hell NSA wouldnt have those e-mails?

Heard this guy loves to deadlift dangerously by himself without any way of contacting people if the bar hits his throat

Any big organization like that is going to have many internal factions.

Naturally public recruiting is aimed mostly at relative drones. Most high level people in any organization have connections or at least go through the right education to get screened in.

her emails are up my ass… there for the taking

… this is getting silly, if Assuage or the nsa has dirt just put it out there. It's getting ridiculous.

Considering the FBI and NSA are under Hillary's payroll I doubt anything will happen

SOMEOME ANSWER ME

I used to work for the NSA and it's truly astounding how often Binney is in the news. And wrong.

Goes to show, that shit starts going stale the minute your turn in your badge and walk out the doors.

It's bait, you idiots. They're using this poor sap as bait to nail Hillary.

My dad used to work for Nintendo and it's astonishing how often the record is incorrectly corrected.

It is the third Millennium

For more than a hundred years the Republican Party has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Lincoln. They are masters of congress by the will of the donors, and the masters of a million votes by the might of their inexhaustible pockets. They are a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with political strategies from the Dark Age of Nixon. They are the Carrion Lords of the US for whom a thousand loyal voters are sacrificed each day so that they may never truly die.

Yet even in their deathless state, the Republican Party continues their eternal vigilance. Mighty ad campaigns cross the liberal-infested miasma of the media, the only route between distant states, their way lit by the Super-pacs, the financial manifestation of the Republican Party's will. Vast armies give battle in their name in uncounted districts. Greatest among their soldiers are the lobbyists, bio-engineered super-shills. Their comrades in arms are legion: the local party organisers and countless grass-roots activists, the ever-vigilant legal teams and the talking-heads of Fox News to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threats from illegal aliens, liberals, minorities - and worse.

To be a presidential candidate in such times is to spend untold billions. It is to live in the cruellest and most corrupt political system imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of democracy and the constitution, for so much has been forgotten, never to be restored. Forget the promise of moderates and bi-partisanship, for in the grim dark present there is only polarisation. There is no government of the people, by the people, for the people in the US, only an eternity of bribery and fear-mongering, and the laughter of the Chinese.

>Hillary Clinton right now

>fucking captcha = 404

praise kek

NSA believe it or not is largely on the side of the people.
Obviously they keep getting infiltrated by the CIA but when you can tap into most networks it's pretty easy to know who's who

this assumes that either the FBI or the NSA actually want to get rid of Hillary and not just blackmail her at best

look at that humble smile

bill is the best

Doesn't surprise me at all. NSA probably keeps a super close eye on all of the US officials

How long before he ends up "Choking to death" in his house?

This doesn't explain why the NSA would have those emails though

Did the NSA hack Clinton's emails?

What's funny is that that's really supposed to be the FBI's job while the NSA spies internationally, yet they've taken it upon themselves to work both responsibilities, foreign and domestic.

gg nsa

>William Binney

This guy is on the verge of tinfoil tier.

I estimate about a week before he's found dead, suicide by stuffing himself in a duffle bag and zipping it shut.

When you "delete" something it doesn't just go away, especially on Hard Disks

There are companies that specialize in data recovery on drives that apparently have been wiped.

Also Clinton used Windows Server and everyone knows that the NSA and Microsoft have a deal through PRISM to share information.

Its not surprising that the NSA has access to those emails at all

Heart attack gun, jellyfish poison in an ice bullet, no autopsy, natural causes, body cremated, and the cycle continues.

Damnit user, use your brain for one moment.

Snowden leaks proved that the NSA has programs that do sweeping surveillance measure across the whole populace of the US.

This would not and did not discount Hillary Clintons "private" server which had shit for security.

So obviously these messages were intercepted easily by the NSA and stored away in some database or another by them and they were able to parse through and locate them most likely.

Bored today Bernie?

Properly wiping something makes it unrecoverable

The idea of a backdoor makes sense though

Yeah and the CIA is only supposed to coordinate intelligence.

The NSA probably has every email ever sent anywhere since it's inception.

>Properly wiping something makes it unrecoverable
thats what you think

>the idea of a backdoor makes sense
its a combination of both. Even if you attempt to zero out a drive theres still enough traces of information that can be used to rebuild data

This is why we tell pollock jokes in the usa

>Trust
It's called hope faggot.

>We are living in a very interesting time folks.

you have no idea how interesting
youtu.be/GuB6wavzcww

they ping everything on the internet for known sploits of course they have the emails

you stupid fucks forget that the email server was a honeypot in the first place - the clintons used this fact to put REAL secrets on there as the exit node for their side of their dodgy trades. if ever she gets dragged thru the courts that will expose the fact that counterintel was being posted on the internet (which would expose a state secret and never be allowed to be aired in public) - hence all the hearings must be done in secret which means she can bribe her way out of it.
/po/ is literally full of 10 year old retards and shills.

I've seen some back of the envelope calculations, and it's possible they're recording everything at the Utah facility, but I suspect they're trying to be more intelligent about it. But when you flip through a tech catalogue and there are companies publically selling specialized equipment to be able to record everything coming across the wire, then you know there is no shortage of people recording everything.

This guy will die in a failed "robbery" but the crooks won't take any of his stuff and they perpetrators will never be found.

The body will be immediately created and there will be no autopsy. His friends and family will remain suspiciously quiet on the whole subject.

False unless you're using state of the art, literally unheard of by anybody else type of technology utilizing microscopic physical analysis of the physical platters themselves.

Even then it's incredibly iffy and hard to determine.

You have to realize that modern day HDD platters are so incredibly dense that even a single 0 wipe makes data recovery pretty much 99% impossible without the tools I listed above.

Gutmann's method doesn't apply anymore to modern day hard drives. It was only applied back when HDD sectors were still far enough apart that it could be easily analyzed, but today's hard drives are infinitely more complex to back then.

Emails will just be deleted in the interest of "national security".
calling it now

>tfw it's HER TURN goyim

Kek what? You must be one of those $0.40 posters

>Modern world looked bleak and depressing for a while there
>All this happening
>MFW

>False unless you're using state of the art, literally unheard of by anybody else type of technology utilizing microscopic physical analysis of the physical platters themselves.
I'd assume that the NSA definitely has a way

Yes, they most certainly do have a way and I would not doubt their ownership in such a machine, however it still remains that the data is pretty much gone.

Don't foget that the NSA specializes in surveillance more so than data recovery so they pretty much get the data they couldn't get off of your hard drive through some other channel or means, such as through the PRISM program if you ever used a cloud service.

It's a false flag.

They will find nothing of interest in the emails and try to push the issue under the rug.

Unless you do a full format ( or magnetically or otherwise destroy the physical medium), deleted files aren't really deleted, they're just removed from the index of hard drive space allowing new data to write over it. Ignoring the index you can go in and see what hasn't been rewritten over after 'deletion'.

So your browser history isn't 'cleared' user, and we see the image folders you deleted, and I'm not talking about Pepe memes.

I doubt that actually.

I have more a feeling that they're attempting to use it as a "bargaining" chip to Hillary and all the congress members/DC staff that are tied in somehow to give them more funding, support, or power towards their current activities.

Hillary did literally wipe the server though

>His friends and family will remain suspiciously quiet on the whole subject.
Like Scalia?

Pretty good video.

>dead lift
>throat
i understand what point you were trying to make but cmon m8