Today I sat at the big local shopping mall - white people everywhere, big spaces, a handful of foreigners, mostly white...

Today I sat at the big local shopping mall - white people everywhere, big spaces, a handful of foreigners, mostly white. It made me think what thoughts go through Westerners' minds when they are out in the public like that - the psychological strain would be so big I wouldn't go to such places, because any second there can be an attack - plus I couldn't bear the sheer number of shitskins around.

How do Westerners deal with those feelings and how come you put up with this anxiety essentially losing your sovereignty and freedom and replacing them with catering to other people who have nothing to do with you or your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs7kjvhwHlw
youtube.com/watch?v=IKm8WtREMTA
youtu.be/vrRNj4tP4Sc
youtu.be/5TFxibEJxhw
youtu.be/7dFMTNPZZwc
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't go to shopping malls anymore, honestly. I think all the multiculturalism has given me social anxiety. I can't stand it, I can't stand feeling reflexes kick in like that, feeling adrenaline start to spike, all the while I march through a late capitalist wasteland.

Vaporwave reminds me of better days

Pretty much stay indoors all day.

You're constantly looking "down the road" to be aware of which types of people are walking toward you, and what they might have in mind, etc. There is no relaxing for a white person in a "diverse" environment -- Well, there IS said relaxing until you are taught a couple of lessons in this regard.

I live in a country where the last major terror attack was around 15 years ago, I feel pretty safe.

By not going to malls

Could you recommend some vapor? I like this one RAC band from Canada, Vinland Warriors.

Why does it need to be a terrorist attack? It makes little difference if an Arab shoots up a mall and kills you, or an Arab stabs you just because he wanted your money.

youtube.com/watch?v=qs7kjvhwHlw

You could die in a minor terror attack though, couldn't you.

Every time a negro punches a white person on the street simply because of his race is a terror attack.

>polish shopping malls

>Arab stabs you just because he wanted your money.

As much as I may not like muslims, your average Muslim in England isn't going to stab you because he's poor.

>tfw malls are dead in america
>you will never go to the food court for a slice a pizza before spending a roll of quarters at the arcade

Took this at my local mall.

Why are they dead in America?

youtube.com/watch?v=IKm8WtREMTA

>oh no brown people
Poland very stronk, cant even go to a mall

I could die because debris from the space station falls on my head, it's not even worth considering.

Because you can buy anything you want online, or at Walmart.

"mall culture" is no longer a thing

my mall is actually quite busy. people complain because the renovation made it more upscale than it used to be.

the mall is an awful place to buy pizza desu senpai

Usually because of too many black people ruining it for everyone.

internet shopping encourages laziness.

It depends on the mall really
Chains like Sbarros are shit
But sometimes its just a branch of the local mom and pop

>mall so empty they dont even keep the lights on during the day

youtu.be/vrRNj4tP4Sc

live near a few malls, one near me is mostly white trash and black people, its not so bad. Two or three malls farther away are mostly upscale white people and some indians. Then you have the eastland mall here in good ol metro detroit. My black coworker told me he won't go to eastland mall anymore, that's how bad it is.

This. The two malls in my city have been turned into swap meet kebab bazaars.

Don't lie to yourself.

Individual attacks of shitskin islamists on whites happen almost daily. They get labeled as manslaughters and as not to provoke public attention and get swept under the rug.

This is why Britain's prisons are the jihadi recruiting capitals of Europe.

When I go to the mall, which isn't that often, the most prevalent thought in my mind is "WHY ARE THERE EVEN MORE MUDSHITS THAN LAST TIME AROUND, MOTHERFUCKER?!".

Yeah maybe if you live in London. Which I don't.

Yup.
Once a mall becomes nigg-ified, there are no major retailers. It's just a glorified flea market.

See: Atlanta

youtu.be/5TFxibEJxhw

15 years?

Fuck off paki

I wouldn't mind getting killed to be honest. Sad to miss out on future happenings, but that won't concern me once I'm dead. I pass by the place of our last terrorist attack on a weekly basis and don't give it much thought.

that security guard got fired for that incident

maybe in your ass backwards neck of the woods.

in the PNW, our malls are thriving nigga. where do you live, diddlefuck alabama?
>t. american visiting rodzina

>hating on based Polenmarkt

I'd rather go there than some shitty mall tbhamalamdingdong

> 0.000008% chance of ever being killed in terrorist attack

not worried at all

It's not laziness for me. When I'm shopping for clothes or shoes, I can generally find exactly what I'm looking for online, whereas at the mall I'm limited to whatever the store has on the racks at a given time.

I will still shop in stores if I need something immediately and can't afford to wait for it to ship.

It's interesting to see that the malls in the West no longer cater to westerners. The majority of foot traffic in our malls are recent immigrants and third-generation shitskins who didn't succeed. The mall is then filled with stores to suit their needs, there's a lot of places in the middle of the walkways that do nothing except sell useless nigger-tier items like sail foam cases and other cheap Chinese junk.

There's nothing in the mall for white people anymore... I think most white millennials feel nothing except for despair while in a mall, and I believe that most of us try to avoid the experience

Costco is more popular than American malls and generate more revenue.

Americans still go outside but only to places like Costco.

There is nothing you buy at the mall that has a better return policy than Costco.

Also, Amazon provides everything these days.

A) That's not a major terror attack
B) I'm not a in the military

Someone should just buy these places for cheap and turn them into something.

Unique office spaces,
paintball arena,
possibilities are endless

youtu.be/7dFMTNPZZwc

America's dead malls are FEMA camps in waiting.

>tfw no costco in my area

there is a sams club and a walmart, wouldn't be surprised if they bribed the city to keep costco out

I'm a fan of simpsons vaporware myself

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

comfy aesthetic though

>be scottish
>go to "mall"
>fight breaks out between a bunch of underage scots in burger king
>lad gets bottled
>mfw we are the niggers

I go to a mall and I hang out with my bros. What the fuck are you supposed to do, stay on edge 100% of the time? Maybe you basement dwellers shouldn't leave your shacks after all, lmfao. What, do you quiver and shit your pants whenever you see someone with an r selected gene?

try a park or something

I don't think many people go to shopping centers here anymore. I live in Leeds and we've got a lot of shopping areas, but it's mostly girls and women that go.

There isn't really many shops targeted at men anymore because most of the retail space has been bought up by people that know women spend more than they earn.

It's not even just the shops, it's the food as well. We have all sorts of modernised crap, sushi bars and vegan cafes. Only beta males and girls go to them. And because there's cheap shops as well, you get muzzies going there to spend their welfare checks and try to pick up white girls.

Costco, BJs, Sams Club.
All the same shit.
Membership-based shopping warehouse clubs.
The prices on basic everyday items are almost identical to those of Walmart anyway.

You need to be a couponner just to save the $120 in a year to make up for the membership fee.

if it doesent entertain me. its not a terrorist attack. stabby stabby isnt anything new or groundbreaking.

get back when its something actully interesting

You don't have to rub it in...
Smug polacke

I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Big companies are known to lobby the local council to keep the competition out like for example, telecoms making it difficult for Google Fiber to expand

I can go to shopping malls and never see a shitskin at all. What part of Canada are you from mate?

I've been in a costco and a sams club, I can tell you costco is just better. They have a glow, people seem legitimately happier, plus their pizza is better.

But Costco Gas is a bargain and their Costco Car Wash is also a pretty good deal compared to local carwashes.

Follow the winding path to....nowhere.....

whats the issue here, the muslims eating on the side there?

The crudeness of the photoshop makes me annoyed.

edgy

Yeah, rich arabs love to make holidays in Switzerland. Not that you could afford it, since you take and keep all the scum...

I really wonder about that too, Poland.

>Every town has the same two malls: the one white people go to and the one white people used to go to

if you dont want to kill them. you are a bluepill.

Bay Area here

I am pretty sure whites are a minority now. I am freaking out. This feels like one big shopping mall and no one has any concept of individual freedom or what it means to be american.

Where can I move to.

Europe is on my holiday blacklist. only America is worthy of my money.

also. i know your still mad ;)

Vancouver right now, but I've lived in Edmonton, and Montreal and Victoria as well.

The only place where there weren't many shitskins / lower class mudslides has been Victoria

i'm not a loser like you, kiddo. get some friends and get cruisin'.

You're not out just yet. Don't smug-face too fast Ahmed.

Pacific Northwest is your best bet. Or if you can't stand that, you'll have to put up with Utah

why is german always butthurt about Poland?

I don't I have a drinking problem

My mall has to design a designated sitting place for all the old Paki's so they wouldn't take up the food court and our local HMV are run by Indians and has bollywood cranked. Also during Christmas we had 2 Santa's, a white Santa and a coloured Santa.

damage control all you like.

we've already stop paying the EU research fund and started building a wall at calais.

I have friends, we don't like the mall

>coloured Santa

That's my band's name

I would be very happy for you to leave the EU.
I really really would love to welcome you in our EFTA family with the other non-EU europeans. Your people made a great decision that will hopefully make britain great britain again.

But I believe it when I see it. Seeing to your level of cuckness, that's reasonable...

>EFTA

no EFTA

I enjoy this. Degenerate american culture that destroyed local shops is being destroyed.

>in the PNW, our malls are thriving nigga. where do you live, diddlefuck alabama?

You're an idiot. I live in Kitsap County, WA and all the malls from this side of the Puget Sound down through Tacoma and up to Seattle are dead as hell.

It's hundreds of miles of empty strip mall wasteland. You've obviously never been here, unless by "PNW" you mean some kind of white trash hellhole like Oregon or Eastern WA.

or do your own thing. whatever floats your boat. the 4 efta nations are potentially more willing to make beneficial trade deals with you though. But you have to do it first...

>Degenerate american culture that destroyed local shops

Walmart and Target aren't going anywhere

Where?

>because any second there can be an attack

We are more likely to be crushed and killed by our furniture in the West than killed by terrorists.

Stop blowing this out of proportion, you slavic piece of shit.

Also, Poland is literally a non-white, Mongoloid shithole. No one gives a fuck what you think.

>Today I sat at the big local shopping mall
Loser status: confirmed.

Who the fuck goes to malls and just sit there? I haven't been to a mall in months, and when I go, it's in-and-out. The place is weird, with shit food and annoying teenagers.