Sex scene

>Sex scene
>Guy cums in her pussy
>They instantly get out of bed and get dressed
Does she just run around with cum in her pants all day or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Can-semen-on-underwear-move-onto-other-stuff-in-the-washing-machine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They never show it in movies, but girls usually put tape over it.

I think girls like absorb it or something

>people are this dumb
Women can hold a certain number of loads in them without issue. Once they reach a certain threshold the uterus opens up for the best candidates. As long as she doesn't wait too long she can purge the bad seed whenever.

>sex scene
>guy cums
>5 min in
>penis still hard
???

Nane a kino where this happens
They probably had a condom.

It gets processed and stored as potential energy, set an LED up with the positive/negative on each flap and watch that bitch light up

What kind of ratchet girls have you been with

In my experience they take a shower where they obsessively clean themselves while muttering constantly

Some women like it OP, they find it hot. I used to get messages from my ex telling me she could feel my load dripping out of her into her panties in public places after she left my house.

haha holy shit someone really doesn't want you to father their child

Women have had to seal their vaginas shut since the first primates walked upright. Human women have wider thighs and hips than female apes because early humans had to squeeze tightly to keep semen in place. Throughout history women have worn gauze, pads, or tape under their clothing.

Sadly this made me chuckle

>Couple just finish having sex
>literally 1 second later man pulls away from woman
>floppy weiner

If guys can store cum safely in their balls then maybe girls can store it somewhere too?

>Movie scene
>Guy is "spanking the sausage"
>He wipes up with a tissue
>He doesn't quickly put his penis back into his underwear or cum on the floor and mush into the carpet

>best candidate
You mean the longest dick. The longer the dick the closer the load is to the female egg sac.
A woman can hold about 10 separate loads in her vaginal canal . The one closestest to the egg wins. (Closest=longest)

I just cum in my undies and they get washed so who cares

If you have females also in the house, you're just asking for a washing machine baby

Whatever, it's your future buddy

Mums too old to get pregnant again

>somehow sperm is going to survive a washing machine and get transferred to a girls panties then survive either the dryer or the sun then somehow get inside the vagina and into the womb

the sperm deserves to win at that point

That doesn't apply to babies conceived outside the woman, genius

If your washing machine is a recent model there is still a risk

>his sperm can't survive even a nuclear blast

>guy has sex with a girl
>doesn't bleed from his dick

>ejaculate on the floor for several years. (right next to my chair)
>noticeable semen stains on the floor
>get down on the floor and smell it from time to time
>smells like candy

finally, a post worth reading in this board

quora.com/Can-semen-on-underwear-move-onto-other-stuff-in-the-washing-machine

I go commando 24/7 and just splurge in one of my many pairs of shorts before switching into another pair if I have to interact with anyone. Feels bleakly degenerate, man. I'm not even a NEET. I'm a broken man.

>he took the comment seriously enough to google it and "prove it wrong"
Jesus Christ how old are you? MODDDSSS

Just think. THIS was the strongest sperm out of a million billion.

I realize 1hour ago that women cannot be asexual.
Women love sex and love to desire sex.

Men love sex but they do not love much nor dislike much the desire for sex. In fact the desire for sex is more like an hindrance and a thing to eject, precisely by wanking and ejaculation that is the pinnacle of fucking a slag.
men still despise not loving sex, since it removes the most effective mechanism of valuation that they have, which leads them to the usual mockery of being shagless didlos remaingin on the shelf, being baby dicks and being asexual.
Men despise asexuality in men since it shows them to be far less dominant than the story they plays in their heads

Women despise asexuality in men, since the few asexual men (very few are handsome) no longer acknowledge women for sex nor for companionship. Some asexual men claim to still want a gf just to cuddle, but that's already a baby-level sex and we are still in the situation of validation (and the gf still wants sex anyway sooner or later) and once they have sex with a girl they love they see sex is not so bad.

Women despise asexuality in women, precisely because women live on sex while their hate of their body for menstruating leads them to take pills which kills their desire for sex (but indeed kills their menstruation). They hate their life since through their own body, they acknowledge in their intimacy that they cannot win on both accounts: either have a comfy life or have an erotic life.

the more women are in control of their pussy, the more they are demanding and the more men are back to being puppies trying to please, which is the natural situaiton in the first place

Lmao is this nigga serious?

Is this some new meme I'm not privy to?

i just use my shower towel

probably has extra strength sperm that doesn't fall out almost immediately

>all these virgins here

When girls get wet it's almost like you ejaculating into your underwear. After sex both of your junk are covered in mostly her juices, and it's fucking disgusting when you put clothes on without a shower. Hell it's bad already that the stuff is all over the sheets, the blanket, her legs as I hug her, it's worse than any wet dream I ever had as a teen

But it's not your cum, that's inside her, and it's designed not to leak out

Like that alien in the end of Life movie?

>character wants to fap
>pulls out lube

i'm not sure if you're trolling or just retarded. either way, you have to leave.

thats fucking disgusting, wtf I hate normies now

have you seen what americans do to their dicks? I can't blame them for using lube, their dried up scarred dicks would get sores otherwise.

>guy cums
>doesn't go to piss

pussies r liek sponges you cum in them and they soak up the ball juice

>guy takes a piss
>gets no pisstains
Are we supposed to believe they all have perfectly healthy prostate?

i never understood this either, uncut master race

>guy come
>doesn't piss out the remnant of semen right in her vagina
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhg

>guy cums
>doesn't feel depressed and incredibly fatigued for the next 3 days

Sex is fucking gross tbqh

It also creates unnecessary suffering by forcing more self-aware life into existence

Humans are savage animals that need to die off desu

>still 0 (zero) matches on tinder
I just want to talk to somebody. I'm so lonely, I've resorted to Omegle.

>2017
>still having vaginal sex

It looks pretty beefy

ignore the faggot, that's insanely hot

This

Us white people need to stop reproducing to stop overpopulation and global warming. Every white couple must be jailed and their children be raised in tolerant LGBTQP++ households to learn tolerance and climate change

>guy and girl have sex
>they don't immediately become obsessed with each other falling into a lustful but ultimately incompatible 3 month relationship that ends in a fiery ball of hate, picking at every single insecurity they revealed to eachother in moments of weakness

Get real hollywood

Not just white people you stupid fucking Sup Forumscuck

Everyone

>not just white people
But...

That's racist!

This, but us white people have to lead the way and show the poc folk how it's done

where can i meet people, please respond

Goddamn. You guys are literally virgins. I thought it was just a meme.

If you can't get laid on tinder you need to really fix yourself

sure is summer

im not even trying to get laid bud, just wanna chat with someone

Post your dick, then we can chat.

you want to see my boymeat, senpai?

Of course not you fucking loser, I just wanted to prove you weren't just wanting to chat.

what? you really thought I'd just post my dick because you told me? and I don't want to talk to people on here, dumbass. I do that every day

Never change Sup Forums

This. I would love a gf that texted me stuff like that

This guy gets it.

>tfw uncut and still kinda have to lube up these days to avoid irritation

To be honest it's only cause I'm a compulsive edger who faps for hours without cumming. Not a good habit

I'm uncut and usually fap dry, but sometimes I like to treat myself and use some lube, it feels great, but the mess is annoying

Real women actually have a zipper in their vagina which they have to seal after sex if they want the baby, otherwise the semen will just flow out naturally.

>this thread

and they never use condoms. They just have raw sex on the spot and cum inside. and it starts with a kiss. such bullshit. what about pregnancy and diseases? those don't exist in movies I guess.

>oh that was a nice kiss better fill me up with semen

yeah sure great

same, except I treat myself with my tenga cup sometimes. but yeah it's a hassle

why did this kid fuck his mom and cum inside her? then he just peaced the fuck outta there. just left the scene of the crime

>my work here is done

>characters actually say the word "cum" out loud
>feels wrong, like people shouldn't be saying that in real life

It always feels this way. Anyone know what I mean?

Nah you're probably just a virgin.

How do you like the tenga cup? Are they expensive?

it wasn't very expensive. it feels pretty good but cleaning it is such a hassle that I avoid cumming in it. so I either gotta use a condom (lol) or pull out and finish with my hand which sort of ruins the point of it

can confirm, me and my wife had to do gangbang to increase chances of impregnation
this guy is also right, this is the only explanation why the child is black

It says on their site they are single use and then you chuckem out

yeah, that's fucking ridiculous though. nobody spends that much money just to use it once. I've used mine a bunch and it's fine. if you cum in it, just take it in the shower with you and invert it to rinse it off

They will die off anyway in like 200 years
I don't even know why people still have kids now, it's like they want them to grow up in a pile of shit

yeah in their brains

which one did you get? I'm interested, as I'm very lonely

So many virgins.

I'd have no problem cumming inside of a woman. Especially if she pulled my dicke/balls as we fuck, means that she wants it bad

9 months later we will have a children. Pregnancy is the most miraculous wonder of life so thats a profit-profit

>so thats a profit-profit

Lol your unplanned pregnancy will leave you in financial ruin, mwahahahaha

I can't remember, I just checked the site and saw they have a reusable line. "air-tech". I think I got one of those actually. and I think it might've been the white one, which is not as tight or something (I took the wrapping off mine so I can't be sure). but the regular red one would probably be fine too

sex toys are a slippery slope. there's a buttplug set I have my eye on on ebay

Which movie is this?
But it would slide right out pretty quick. That's even if he didn't pull out which is what he did.

The womb literally just digests the extra cum you retards.

lol

I just checked and the set is back in stock, should I fucking do it?

not sure why I want them since I don't even do buttstuff, but it's a really pretty set and ive been thinking about it for ages

if you want prostate stimulation get something designed for that

Ah! The early stages of a relationship... I miss it :'(

I mostly just want it for the aesthetic desu