Look he talked about killing all the deer it's scary because white people try to kill groups of people sometimes

>Look he talked about killing all the deer it's scary because white people try to kill groups of people sometimes
>Look he has black people working for him it's like slavery it's scary because white people had slaves once

No but actually it's funny because it's making fun of black people being scared of white people lol. This movie is about making fun of black people and not trying to make white people look and feel bad stfu polcuck lol

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

No shut the fuck up go back to Sup Forums. You just don't understand the movie like I do. The movie is "redpilled" AF!

what are you two faggots up to in here?

Nothing, just some fucking Sup Forums KEK trying to convince me that there's some kind of white genocide narrative or whatever nazi bullshit.

nothing...

nice b8 m8

He's actually right, there is a giant post-racial lie. There's never going to be a "post-racial" time where race just doesn't matter, it's just too ingrained in our brains as humans. The problem is that only black people feel entitled enough to be upset about it and act like it's only shitty for them, while white people feel bad and still try to make it work. We need to live apart, there's just too much toxicity otherwise.

This movie is basically Tusk, but with black people instead of walrus.

>the black servants were white people
why the hell were they performing menial tasks around the house?
>brain transplants into blacks because blacks are superior to whites
>whitey jealous of us thats why he thinks we're inferior
how does this logic make any sense to anyone?
>#allwhitepeople, liberals are creepy, we can never live in harmony
no argument there

White people only feel bad when it comes to blacks. They're happy to bully Asians and treat them like shit while trying to muscle in on their women. And when anyone points this out, they seem fine with it. But oh no, don't be racist against blacks and Jews, that's going too far. Gotta let the blacks do whatever they want.

This is true. I dick my asian gf and have her say she dislikes asian men, aesthetically, fully aware of the hypocrisy.
On the plus side, asian girls are the only ones allowed to say they'd never date a black man and prefer whites.

It's always going to be this way until Asians have enough of it. They have to start standing up for themselves and realize whites have never had the interests of Asians in mind and are actively trying to eradicate the Asian race. Asians need to stop being tolerant of those who would try to destroy their kind. Otherwise whites aren't going to stop until they breed Asians out of existence. All Asian women who lay with white men should either be either killed or sterilized. I really want this to happen in my lifetime, hopefully sooner rather than later.

I take solace in the fact that most white men don't actually want to breed with Asian women, but there's just no reason for Asian men to have to settle for an Asian woman who's already been defiled. I'd just rather they were all destroyed.

No one calls white people out because black people do it too. Asians are arguably the most widely mocked ethnicity relative to how little of a shit anyone gives when they're mocked.

They just rarely make a big deal out of it themselves because they're docile and they're kicking all of our asses when it comes to academics and income.

Better hurry up.
Old man I know who took an asian wife, their hafu kids are all married to whites. Their kids don't even look asian anymore

Like all things, it only takes time to boil over. Asians have been aggressive and warlike in the past and I believe they can be again. I really really really want them to stop putting up with all the shit whites are making them eat just so they can be seen as the model minority. The end result is that most whites have even less respect for Asians than they do for blacks. At least with blacks they're afraid of them. Afraid of being attacked, afraid of losing their women, etc. With Asians, they literally see them as either women to fuck or men to cuck. Something's gotta give sooner or later. Whites at their core despise Asians and want to see them wiped out more than any other race.

@83629502
>1.5 billion chinks
>about another billion asorted other asians

>being erased

You weird, weird little Reddit fag..

Yeah it's already starting. The kids aren't to blame but in the end they're going to grow up as even more hardcore white supremacists than their white fathers. It's partly about wanting to prove their whiteness and partly because they were born of a parentage where the father clearly deems the race of the mother inferior.

In the end they'll have to culled with the rest of the race traitors.

@83629613

Who Tf are "asians"?
The Chinese want to ethnically cleanse the Japanese who they hate more than anything else in the world,, where the f*** do you live where any asians see themselves as a coherent race? Do you know how the Japanese treat Korean immigrants?

Fucking brainlet

Jesus Christ.
I feel like an alien looking in the mirror. If this were blacks on whites I don't know what I'd do with myself. Those poor azn men.
But really, how much do I have to pay you for a Miko or Jasmine? You can take as many Katies and Nicoles as you want.

BUSINESS

ETHICS

I kind of hope for this to happen too. Lately all you see are Asians trying to suck up to whites and it's fucking disgusting. It's like they're climbing over each other trying to see who can smoke white dick the hardest. What they don't realize is whites hate and dismiss them no matter what they say or do because they literally couldn't care less about Asians.

Ask any group of whites what they think of Asians when they think they're talking to fellow whites. They fucking hate Asians of all stripes. Japanese a little less but it took two atomic bombs or them to get it out of their system. And even know you'll find plenty of whites who still hate the japs.

>they're going to grow up as even more hardcore white supremacists than their white fathers

Lel no they won't dude. You're browsing too much Sup Forums.
Every hapa wants to be both. It's way more fun to say you're exotic and cultured. I seen some pathetic cooking channels on youtube with mixed children speaking their grandparents' language trying to impress them, met a few IRL too. I listen to a podcast with a half-chinese who never shuts up about it. You gotta look for the good news.

Is this the thread for sexually frustrated 4" dicked 3rd generation oriental immigrants to lament their lack of sex?

Nah most turn out to be Elliot Rogers. Clinging to their whiteness and absolutely forsaking their Asian heritage or anything remotely Asian.

People need to read more posts like this. This is what whites think of all Asians.

Keep them coming, Asians need to wake up. The fate of a race is on the line here. From this point on it's either sink or swim.

>whites hate and dismiss them no matter what they say or do
Grandpa, young folks in the real world don't talk like your vet buddies over chess at the park. It's all about your social circle. Join the Asian frat for some korean bbq sometime.

Asians are the most adaptive and malleable race but they weren't meant to be like this with non-Asians. Non-Asians will always take advantage and basically see Asian politeness and flexibility as an invitation to walk all over them. As a result, Asians are the most cucked race on the planet and are willfully destroying themselves by letting whites do whatever the fuck they want.

That post is clearly a response to your panicked language. I promise you if you work out and play football with your kids you will have nothing to worry about.
Elliot Rogers crazypants thought process was a reaction to betamale/absentee father stuff, not racemixing. There's a reason you sound more like him than anything right now.

You can look in any thread mentioning Asians, the way non-Asians talk about them is all the same. They look down on them, think them weak. No amount of trying to fit in is ever going to satisfy them because they see it as capitulation. Asians will always be the losers and the other races will always be the winners until Asians start getting serious about what it means to be proud of their race and not apologizing for being themselves.

You guys should take a break from the internet. White people don't fear blacks or hate asians. In general, I've found whites have a lot more respect for asians in america than blacks. We admit they're usually smarter and more hardworking than us.

As far as the idea of white people being scared of black people, you probably just think that because of the insane amount of cuck threads on Sup Forums. If anything people have low opinions of blacks for the inverse reason that they tend to respect asians.

Based Race Man

confirms
You gotta get off Sup Forums.

>thread
Yeah, it's Sup Forums culture. Same shit as blacks, jews, turks...Real people are cool with you guys.
Besides, if they're not - I honestly drive down the street and it's like we've been invaded. The amount of buildings that have been repurposed for chinese/vietnamese/etc restaurants. The "koreatowns", the populations in our universities - it just goes to show that meme culture is nothing to your people. You run in groups large enough that you hardly need the respect of whites.
But I'll say it again; I've spent a fair share of time with actual white frat bros and never heard a word of this emasculating talk the youtube comment section pumps out. It's purely tard banter.

That sounds like your own headcanon. Whites don't "respect" Asians, they simply don't fear them. And why should they? Asians have always appeared weak and subservient to their will. You can't respect someone who kisses your ass and lets you fuck their sisters and daughters without dragging you out back and bludgeoning you with a bat. It's a weakness that's going to lead to their extinction if Asians let it.

This. The only people that actually talk shit about wanting to cuck asians are the weirdos who talk about it on Sup Forums. They're probably the same ones posting about how they would love to get cucked by a black guy.

Well-adjusted normies take people at face value and at face value asians are a respectable, hard working people. People don't actually think about all the 7D race chess outside of these threads.

At this point though I'm starting to think is just roleplaying.

I'm not saying all non-Asians are out to destroy Asians, I'm saying in general that Asians are doing it to themselves by not being more assertive of their race and culture and constantly feeling like they have to apologize for it. It's only natural for non-Asians to want to take advantage of that. I'm not saying it's all whites and non-Asians, I'm simply saying that even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, you're basically the exception that proves the rule.

Yeah the SJW politics of "white peepul R bad" has filtered through to the media and politicians now, so fuck yourself. 17 years ago the UN was writing a report on how Europeans and Americans need to be replaced for ((economics)), and recently their chief of migration was saying the EU should be a tool to undermine the homogeneity of our nations, then the EU says every nation will be diverse or there will be war. We also have mainstream charities and the above political entities working with the likes of George Soros to traffic millions of African and Islamic men into Europe via the Med under the guise of "rescuing refugees". Oh, and don't forget the deliberate, aggressive spread of Islam in the West funded by the big terrorist 5 of the Middle East. You're a brainless child.

Asian "men" keep spreading that race mixing shit on boards like Sup Forums, you reap what you sow. If you're going to paint white women as degenerate whores with no race loyalty why should I give a fuck about you? I think white men with Asian women fetishes are sad and lonely, they aren't manly enough to get their own women, but I've lost sympathy for Asians thanks to Asian behaviour towards us.

He's just jelly about black stereotypes being apish and imposing while asians are stuck with mysterious and exotic at best and diminutive at worst.
I believe him wholly but the reality is that stuff isn't exclusive to asians.
Besides the messages on the television, what he views as disrespect in real life really is simply self-interest. Whites are at most *unconcerned*, not dismissive, of asians, not because they're some pitiable race but simply because they are too busy being white to care; and it seems many asians are the same, able to disregard american media to an extent in their own process of self-determination.
It's all part of becoming a man. You focus on yourself and your family and that's all that you can do. I hope one of my korean friends never has to hit me with a bat over this BLM-tier race appeasement horseshit :(

I respect your rationale on this point. Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

>think of when the grandpa sprinted around the property every night. They were making use of their newfound youth. They probably got a huge kick out of being able to do things they hadn't been able to do for decades
>Blacks were a fad that was in at the time, that's basically the reason behind their choice. This can be seen as white liberals obsessing over blacks today.
>Same thing, it's the creepy obsession.

Really, I thought I would hate the film, but as a white person who is sick of identity politics and self hating white apologists, this film was great. It is some very well needed commentary on how modern liberalism, especially among richer white people, has boiled down to this nanny mentality of needing to be offended for minorities and pity them because they think they're some helpless class of people.

Plus if they convert to blacks, they no longer have to deal with white guilt, ya dig?

Of course whites were going to blame black cuckposting on Asians. You've blamed everything else on them so why not. I've lost all sympathy for non-Asians, especially whites who only seek the downfall of the Asian races as part of the stepping stone to their own ascendance. Maybe it is their place to go extinct because they're letting it happen to themselves, but I'm still hoping you'll push them far enough that they'll finally push back.

Something's gotta give and it's a matter of survival at this point. Whether they're doing it consciously or not, whites seek the destruction of Asians everywhere.

>get out thread becomes some recluse ranting about imagined perceptions of Asians
Why am I even suprised at this point? Anyway the movie was good, showed it to my mom who works at the tsa and she had a good laugh. The guy who's in atlanta was really good in the little bit he was in this movie. Very solid all around, we'll written, shot, acted etc. Balanced different genres very well. Cheers to peele
>inb4 I gargle nigger cum

Seriously, how about instead of LARPing as some 19th century general with this language while inhaling up every sliver of bait flung at you, you put on some fucking shorts and hit the gym? I've never seen a guy more obviously lacking motion in life. This is such a waste of energy.

How about you make me, faggot.

kekekekekekeke