Russian Baltic goals

Pic related region and region with city of Narva in Estonia. These are the areas where "polite green men" will appear if Hillary wins.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida-Viru_County

That's Latvia, you dimwit.

Post proofs.

Yes Mr. Sprat, I know.

Latgale independence when?

They obviously belong in Lithuania.

>inb4 butthurt Latvians screaming "DA'S OUR CLAY"

Pay us the protection fee or fuck off you filthy foreigners
t. Trump

Cherry picking
>OUR CLAY

You will be neutered.

I will fight for Estonian independence with my very life. Maybe also for Latvia.

Lithuania is on its own.

Second Baltic Crusade WHEN ???!!!

This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen anyone from Lithuania post.

Explain yourself.

Eh, you're not worth me dying for. You like Basketball too much to be trusted.

>that
>autistic
Just goes to show that you haven't been on this site long.

I don't see why we would only take those little bits. We could easily take the entire countries.

Please don't, we like being independent.

I'll just use my green card if that ever happens, you fuckers don't get my money, i'll just be taking yours

So why are you in the EU and NATO if you like independence? Seems to me you like being ruled over but just not being ruled by Russia.

Lesser of the two evils. Russia dominates openly, EU dominates secretly. We're fucked either way, but at least we have the illusion of freedom.

Pay your 2%.

Illusions are bad, embrace the serfdom.

Good, ukraine generals were fun af I want another one

Life in russia is like life in village, i like my pure white capital, slowly ridding of the shit alcoholism you retards brought here, even if we are secretly ruled, at least we get to play pokemon go

Soon, LOL.

Our asses are still sore from the last time. Give us some time to recover, Ivan.

I do not know about Latvia, but the Russians in Estonia/Narva are not very fond of jumping over assuming they get to choose. Life in russia is tough at the moment and every single slav knows that. They are not nationalistic enough to willingly live worse for "Great Russia".

I'm here for you Eesti. Jaopealiku abi, Pärnumaa malev kaitseliit.

With Narva added, life in Russian will become great.

We can play it, some officials just think it is CIA.

No. 2 decades is enough.

Greater Russia would have all Baltic states, not just pieces.

Literally one pro putin retard was telling me that its cia, how retarded can you get, no wonder your masses are so easy to control when they are inbreds with extra chromosomes that cant think on their own so they praise Lord putin as some messiah, when he's just been making shit worse for you throughout the years

Things have been up and down since 2008. Until then it was just improvements.

>Literally one pro putin retard was telling me that its cia
It is a meme going around Russia at the moment. Not sure if there is any truth in it.

>poorest and shittiest region in Latvia that nobody really likes anyway.

Fine by us. Nobody will mind if we take it, then.

We're "putting in our fair share" so we don't really need to be scared.

you realise it full with russians? I wouldnt even mind if you took that shithole.

The fact that Niantic consists of

Nah, won't happen. Nobody cares about russians that live in baltic countries, so it will be too difficult to rationalise this "liberation" for the people here.

Russia doesn't give enough of a shit to invade them, US doesn't give enough of a shit to protect them. Personally I think those uppity Baltic states need to be nuked to teach them how unimportant they are.

hey guys, as someone who traveled for the first time to Russia, through Baltic region, i need to inform you and Sup Forums this.

Russia>>>>>>>>>>>>>Estonia>>>>>Lithuania>Latvia

I will make a thread when i come back to Serbia. I picked your replies because of the flags

Baltic media is a meme. Oh boy if you could read the comments under articles, you would be surprised how stupid people can be. Literal KANGS tier.

Why the fuck do you niggers keep bringing the baltics up day after day?

Day after day, just the same bullshit to get both the russiaboos and butthurt balts triggered, with nothing changing.

Whatever you say, Ireland.

I think a nuke would be considered as a flattery by balts.

Kind of the same way killing a mite with a rocket launcher.

It would be cheaper and quicker for Russia to invade and occupy you than it would be to nuke you.

Plus, no radioactive ash that was once Estonians drifting into Russian airspace.

Considering russian enviromental standards, nuclear ash would be an improvement.

You have me there, sõber.

>tfw Eesti-fu becomes fallout.

OH FUCKING GOD NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN
WE FUCKING DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT
IT'S GERMAN CLAIMS

oi oi oi
not even estonian russians want to be a part of the so called putins russia
and estonians keep milking the americans for their tanks while cucking them with EU
desu senpai

We have a shitton of F-16s in War Reserve storage.

I wish we'd give the Baltics a squadron (12 Vipers + three 2 seat trainers and a few spares) and let each of you control a flight (4 combat ready aircraft) to preform your own Baltic Air Policing and have a chance in combat should Russia come.

ebin war machines. I saw them in real action. seemed liked they flew against laws of physics
useless tho against anti-aircraft
a funny problem - 2 big armies but not tested against each others tech

We toss you a bunch of HARM missiles, too.

putin is that you?

I'm Putin because I want the US to supply you with defensive arms?

Perkele.

mega faggot
you are asking questions that only putin-fags would ask
fucking wannabe operator

I don't see where I asked a question.

>dat voice of wisdom in the baltics thread
You really don't know why this shit is multithreaded, huh?

I dont get that guy either. Nice to meet that kind of support tho.