Canadian voting for Trump

Hey Sup Forums, 100% hypothetical question here.

What is the voting process in states that do not require voter ID? Lets say New York in specific.

How would a Canadian go about voting illegally for Trump in the upcoming election?

Again 100% hypothetical, I am a law abiding citizen RCMP :^)

States that do not require voter ID:
>New York
>Pennsylvania
>Massachusetts
>Maine
>West Virginia
>Illinois
>Iowa
>Minnesota
>Nebraska
>Wyoming
>New Mexico
>Nevada
>Oregon

Bump for this 100% hypothetical question.

Bump

Posting rare Pepe until I get an answer

Bump a nigga

Stop bumping this retarded thread leaf

OOGA BOOGA BUMP-UP MA-DUP BIX NOOD!

Bump for knowledge

Spotted the Hillary shill

Is that War of the Worlds Pepe?

>implying you wouldn't be totally okay with him voting illegally if he were to vote for Clinton

Fucking shillbots. Get the fuck off Sup Forums!
REEEEEEE!

Hypothetical bump for the 100% hypothetical answer to this 100% hypothetical question

Then we're no better than the Dems, fuck off leaf

OP here.

My Hypothetical question in this hypothetical thread has not yet received a hypothetical answer.

Sometimes you have to be dirty yourself to fight aganist the filth

We're not going to hypothetically support you shilling for Hillary. Besides the point, Trump is for Voter ID. Nice try, wise guy.

You can probably google it. NY state has a whole page I think about voter registration. You could probably get through. I don't knew the exact specifics

>it's le ok to break the law if it supports my le ideology
Trumpetfags are hypocrites

please see
>This time I'll pretend i'm a Trump supporter, gotta make sure Trump doesn't get those votes!

Ayo hol up! *Smacks lips* dis thread be bout ellegally voting in an election that ain't about y'all! Mmmmhm mmmmmhm baka forever in my prayers

>States that do not require voter ID

hahah is this real?

>fuck ID's n shiet

muh freedomz n shiet

Checked, and yeah, you could take a road trip, learn some names, and vote many times.

It's all undocumented now, because having papers is racist.

Doesn't matter how you vote though, because with a system like that, everyone eventually gets shot, or blown up, or run over, or killed in some other way.

Don't you blame Muslims though! Don't you dare blame the mass diaspora of Muslims! That would be hateful and could get your arrested.

Just enjoy the happy coincidences that seem to be happening right now and no one can really figure out why.

Rest assured though, we have the best minds on the case!

We'll crack this head tickler soon I'm sure.

We just need more politically correct research!

You need to be registered to vote. Once your registered, you're assigned a polling place somewhere within your district. When you show up to the polling place, they ask your name, age and address and check you off the list. So you can't just show up at a random polling place and vote.

In California, they have a large binder full of names (in alphabetical order) of people in the district who are registered to vote. You give your name and then the go to your name in the binder, and you write your signature near your name.

So if you knew the name of someone in the area who was gonna vote for Hillary, just go to the polls first and vote for Trump in their name before they get there.
I wouldn't do it because I respect the electoral process of our country but whatever.

All of that yet you still do not need to show photo ID. wew lad

So basically get a phone book.