Can the Flash walk at superspeed?

Can the Flash walk at superspeed?

That wouldn't be very realistic.

yes

That would be more realistic.

no

Yes but its a giant waste of energy so it's easier for him to just run.

that may or may not be more realistic

I suspect that may be more realistic.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest realism might be a factor

SPEED WALKING

Have you considered the realism?

user, the Flash can STAND STILL at superspeed.
And before you ask how, you already know the answer.

I suspect some memery is involved in this question. What am I missing, Sup Forumsmrades?

I suppose the thing you're missing is that you've neglected to consider the realism?

It's the fastest human's running speed.

I doubt most people know the key differences between walking and running
I'm posting this now to prevent ignorance later in the thread

You bet your ass he can!

Is it realistic for the Flash to do number 4 at superspeed?

for the scooby doo episode

Yeah.

If he can walk at superpseed, that means he can do any movement at superspeed without regard for momentum or air resistance. Air resistance is simply friction, which means he must be able to control friction as it applies to him.

This means he wouldn't even need to be power walking to walk at superspeed. Just walking with normal posture and movement, but faster.

It also means he could moonwalk at super speed.

>yfw when he let Superman win races for charity, he was actually trying to see if he could moonwalk faster than Supes could run, but didn't want Superman to know that because his feelings would be hurt

he's a speedster. he's not running fast like superman or animals. its not about anatomy, not muscles... so yes he can. he can stay still and move another place too (in comics)

its speedforce brah.

tell me more about these speedforce bras

It's fiction, it doesn't have to be realistic hurr durr.

does flashes pee has speedforce? his toenail clippings?

yes
no
flash doesn't use his metabolism that much
running a lot exhausts him, but not anymore so than a seasoned marathon runner running a marathon
if his metabolism was hyperadvanced beyond absorbing energy quickly, he'd have longer hair and nails and less muscle