At a dinner and I'm *this close* to revealing my power level because of my mother and her friend discussing Sweden's...

At a dinner and I'm *this close* to revealing my power level because of my mother and her friend discussing Sweden's immigration politics.

All I can say is, don't drink alcohol and discuss your right wing thoughts with close family. You'll regret it.

Anyway:
ITT discuss awkward moments during dinner politics talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=mmMv0ceWTVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PRrb9XtrS5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did your Mom's boyfriend think, Sven?

>cringe reddit tier comments

who gives a fuck about your political views? your family, because they hangout with judgemental jews!

FUCKING SPEAK UP
CUNTS LIKE YOU ARE WHY EUROPE IS DYING
STAND UP AND BE A MAN
SUPPRESS THEIR INANE "EMOTIONAL" THINKING
BE AN EXAMPLE AND RESTORE GLORY TO THE NORTHERN LANDS
OR I WILL PERSONALLY FLY TO YOUR KEKED NATION AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER

>a few months ago i tell my sister i'm voting trump
>yells, screams and doesn't talk to me for three days

>after DNC
>"FUCK IT, i'm voting for trump"

My mom would fuck your mom with a strap-on, burgerfag.

Well my dad and my girlfriend are on the same page as me. Feels good to have at least two people close to me who share my views.

Man I wish I could step up more. The thing is I like these people when they're not talking about politics. I don't want to ostracise myself from my close family.

I've discussed my right wing thoughts openly with everyone when I drink. And even when I don't. What's the fun in being right about everything if nobody knows?

is that a male ass?

Nice bro. I'm starting to convince my sister to vote for SD (right conservatism) as well. She's almost on board now.

Shit you have a point. I need to rehearse my talking points some what, I'm kind of awkward with these things so I want to be absolutely sure that I'm right when I do speak up.

>so much emotions

>2016
>can´t show your power level to your own family

People really have it like this?

Not in Finland. #brofist

I can top that. I Convinced my mom and dad that the holocaust never happened, the Jews are evil, and that Hitler was a hero.

I've actually had quite a lot of success revealing my power level. Managed to make a few people BTFO on different occasions, and on others hold my ground. Also managed to sort of redpill 2 ex gfs. At the very least, I show them that an opinion other than their's exists in an empathetic and measured way. But I'm probably more eloquent than you, OP.

This lad is right. You'll all spew the most glorious crap on Sup Forums but when it comes down to it, you're the cucks letting us all down because you won't take the time to learn the theory, the stats, and work hard at convincing others.

>Swedish poster
>surprised about this

The trick is to be smart, well spoken, and respectable. People will expect you to espouse some liberal ideas, because they really believe in the 'conservatives are all rednecks' idea that's been forced to them. In fact, most liberals have never met a 'conservative' at all, and if the first one they meet is smart, well spoken, and attractive, you're going to do well, and they're definitely going to have to change their worldview.

Depending on the alcohol, it can turn into a shouting match, especially with women, but they'll respect you on some level. Besides, the attacks aren't stopping, the immigration isn't ending, peace in the Middle East isn't happening this century, and the black IQ is always going to be abysmal. Reality will always prove you right, so you really have very little to worry about.

Just don't go on a full blown gas the kikes kill the niggers now rant and you'll be fine

I don't regret getting drunk and discussing right wing thoughts with close family, or friends, or strangers most of the time, because all my friends and family are basically on my side, and I don't give a shit what strangers think (although they agree with me more than you'd think).

The only problem, really, is with my dad, and that's only because he's not quite as far right as I am.

Feels fucking good man.

I got drunk with some old friends and started joking about curb stomping gooks and that "we need to make Australia great again".
Everyone basically just sat around awkwardly lol

>Aussie bantz

>power level
>red pill

holy fuck people on this board sound like cringey autists

I accept the cuck meme. I hate my country's politics. Only Australia is close to our cuck-ness (with their ultra radical feminism).

You do realise you are currently posting on this board, you literal feminist?

>I don't want to ostracise myself from my close family.
People like you have to choose between losing your country or risk losing your family. If you can't convince your family then they are too far gone anyway

I WILL FUCKING PERSONALLY SLAUGHTER YOUR RACE IF NEED BE
I WILL IMPREGNATE EVERY ETHNIC SWEDE FEMALE WITH GERMANIC GENES
I WILL BRING RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS TO CLEAN UP YOUR STREETS
STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY
DO NOT CONCERN YOURSELF WITH BEING ACCEPTED
CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THE GLORY AND SURVIVAL OF YOUR PEOPLE

is that ass hiding a penor?

>At lunch with parents, they came to treat me for my birthday
>Parents are conservatives
>Yet they want to vote for Trump
>tell them about how he wants to raise minimum wage and ban guns
>They say he's not a democrat
>tell them he supports abortion and affirmative action
>Tell them if they want to support a conservative they need to vote for Gary Johnson
>They get so butthurt they leave
>I have to pay for the meal

What is it with Trump cucks pretending to be Republican but supporting a democrat? They're so blue-pilled that instead of facing reality they run away from it.

THIS! I one time had a few beers and stuck my fingers up and said "FUCK NIGGGGGGGERS!"

We're not Republican, we're nationalist, we killed off the Republican Party this year, if you didn't notice

Go all-in, I mean it´s your family, they won´t disown you, will they? It will be the start of a new era in your family.

>accidentally reveal power level to mom
>she tells me she wants to kill all Muslims
damn it feels nice to live in a red state

>My mom would fuck your mom with a strap-on, burgerfag.
>Man I wish I could step up more.
Stands up to Sup Forumsfriend but not the cancer destroying his country. Cuck.

>Well my dad [is] on the same page as me.
And your mother hasn't fallen in line? I'm sorry to inform you but your father is a betacuck. Also he's not your biological father.

>One of my first dates with current gf
>She seems nice, super hot
>We're driving one day and this black guy cuts us off
>She goes "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER"
>Looks over at me, embarrassed at revealing her power level
>I tell her I hate them too
>3 years later, still together

Feels good having an intelligent girlfriend

I text my dad a daily chimpout update. I'm dead serious. You guys need to have redpilled parents.

You should have seen our texts on the night of the Dallas attacks.

When I start talking on the subject of immigration, I always show them this first to soften them up.

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

I'm planning to talk to my mom at some point. She's basically the only one left. And I think that's only because her mother was part of the leftist-movement during my grandmother's generation (and my grandmother is literally brainwashed with leftist and feminist views). My grandfather hates her guts lol.

Nice one mate.

Lol literally Canada telling me I'm a cuck? Your counrty is the definition of cuck, you should read your own newspapers instead of Sup Forums once in a while. My mom has never argued with my dad about this. I bet your dad is a nu-male.

>conversation with mum turning towards muslims
>Be careful not to say too much because last time I had to listen to 10 minutes of "Oh user, why are you always so inhuman, they're people too, they need our help"
>Say we should deport all Turks
>Fuck
>Short pause
>Mom says that we should just execute them if they commit a crime.
>And the niggers too.

mfw

Treat her right, famalam

I dont have those moments.My parents are pretty redpilled and hate islam and shitskins.
They always tell me that I need to visit as much of Europe as I can before it gets ransacked by muslim barbarians

almost revealed my power level when my mom's friend was going on about how children today are more rude than they used to be (she works with them) and was positing video games as a reason why

>trump
>ban guns
pick one

Also
>vote for Gary Johnson
>the cuck that wants open borders and turn this place into mexico

You probably shouldn't try to play alpha when you want to bend over to the Muzzies, Sven.

> Gary Johnson

> Conservative

> Voting to take away votes for Trump and ensure SCOTUS is a progressive fest, today's SCOTUS session sponsored by Goldman Sachs

Thinly veiled libfag.

About a month ago I went full Sup Forums when discussing politics and religion.

>some family is Lutheran
>'Yeah, if it wasn't for Martin Luther, we'd all be catholics'
>Yeah, he was pretty great. ahead of his time

>so....have you read his other publications? Such as 'The Jews and their lies?', and discussed how he advocated for the destruction of the Jews?

>OMG user WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

>I'm just asking the question. If he's a respectable religious leader, I want to know your thoughts on him ''Luther advocated setting synagogues on fire, destroying Jewish prayerbooks, forbidding rabbis from preaching, seizing Jews' property and money, and smashing up their homes, so that these "envenomed worms" would be forced into labour or expelled "for all time".

From the wiki article

>OMG THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Show proofs. Minds blown. WELL HE WAS OBVIOUSLY CRAZY.

What about Henry Ford? Walt Disney? Winston Churchill? Bobby Fisher? Were they all crazy? they all hated jews too. And so have at least 88 separate countries on 109 occasions throughout history. Why is this? Why would 109 separate occurances of kicking out one people occur? Would it be because they are indeed a cancer on society?

You can imagine how the rest went, I went head first, full throttle into the SCOTUS being heavy jew, all media, immigration advocates, anti-whites, and had proof on top of proof.

Overall it went pretty good because I know my family looked up to Martin Luther and Churchill and Disney a lot.

The Swedish boyz are fucking pussies, so fucking easy to bang few Swedish bitches when you have muscles and right attitude.

Swedish people are so fucking cucked by the media, I've heard my sister spout right wing and anti-immigration tier rhetoric multiple times, yet two years ago when I said I'll be voting for Sweden Democrats she was like "that's a bunch of nonsense user!"

My mom is also severely anti-immigration and spoke warmly of Sweden Democrats prior to the election, yet voted for the Social Democrats anyways. Most people are just ignorant of the dangers of multiculturalism and mass-immigration, they consider it a side issue. A lot of people probably changed their minds in the last two years with all the terror attacks and rapes etc

>not revealing your power level
>at any point

Life's too short not to talk about your opinion's. If people don't like your opinion, and don't want to hang around you anymore, it's a win for you. If people don't like your opinion and they still stick around, then hey, you have a person you can chat politics with.

Speaking your "shitlord" opinion is a win win situation.

I single handedly redpilled my friends and family.

Every single one of them now thinks that refugees can fuck right off.

The local neighborhood is all white and we regularly joke that mudslimes aren't welcome here to disrupt the peace.

Seems that any big city is fucked, but small towns are great

Sweden Democrats - bitch please, that is like taking 9mm into head instead 7.62.

>My mom would fuck your mom with a strap-on, burgerfag.

Im not suprised. Only a cucked country would let their women get to such degeneracy.

Was at my uncle's with my brothers and mom and dad and cousin. Basically all liberals other then my dad and me and we never dicuses any politics due to everyone being a libcuck in the family. Anyway my uncle kept insisting me and my brothers keep taking shots of fine bourbon and soon enough my super lib older brother bated me into some discussion. Was super drunk so I don't remember all what I spurged on other then stating South Africa was better under aparthied and that was our future if we didn't do something about the declining white population. Of course everyone called me a bigger and said "there's nothing bad happening in South africa" and also "whats wrong with whites becoming a minority". Felt like an ass the next day but the following week was when niggers went on there police assassinating sprees then also the France truck and Germany shit soon after as well so felt kinda good. Still haven't talked about any of it since with them though

ive had 3 interventions
my family has given up on me and just doesnt talk to me anymore
Ive been drunk since wednesday
when my alcohol runs out tomorrow ill have to steal more money to sustain myself
i actually literally might fucking kill myself

Have you been listening to some of the retarded stormfag Swedes on this board?

Considering how cucked the average Swede is, you have to slowly win people over and "radicalize" them over time. You can't go full right wing death nazi from the get go, that won't get you anywhere

Tell my sister that i'm a brexit supporter and she won't talk to me

please do

>thinking strap-on fucking is degenerate

Every. Fucking. Time.

if you have paypal i'll send u a few dollars so you can afford more alcohol

My gf thinks I am a Nazi now baka senpai

Best thing would be to let the Polish warlords cross the sea,take over and enslaved the Swedes meanwhile annihilate all muslims and opposition.

What does this have to do with making your family and friends aware of right wing politics? Literally kill yourself you attention whore.

>try to talk to religious family friend about atheism and all the problems with religion
>they go full on sperg out belligerent and aggressive in a big diatribe saying I'm a fascist like hitler trying to control his beliefs
>I'm sitting there too stunned by this stupidity, ignorance and aggression to even say anything

I failed completely t b h. I have a new respect for richard dawkins after that. You watch his interviews with christians where he doesn't get angry at how fucking stupid and aggressive they are and just keeps going with rational arguments and it's really an impressive thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmMv0ceWTVQ

But you are, aren't you? I pretty much am.

>Polish

Or the Danish, you fucking bonger

My whole family is liberal and they accept the fact that Im conservative. They disagree with me and vice-versa but were not going to fight because of it because we are family. Seems like your parents are fucking retarded to be honest

the alcohol has morphed my thought patterns to where literally every conversation had with me leads to "fucking kikes" and "fucking niggers"

Speak your mind but in a smart way talking about rape and unemployment, lack of Integration. Don't mention jews or anything like that.

>I don't want to ostracise myself from my close family.
retarded reason.
they are not your family if they don't accept you after you told them your concerns.

Svens are quite funny people, rather than become aggressive they are passive and just accept their faith, rather than fight you are more kin to pick and choose who is going to enslave - A Danish B Muzzzies C Poles

stop being such a fucking degenerate

>one swede mentions his reason
>"every swede is like that"
You know this is an anonymous board with thousands of posters right?

degeneratr

it sucks that your grounded bro, maybe I could be you're girlfriend tonight sister brother?

Oh dad. You're still bringing the bantz.

Sauce on those 88 countries 109 times?

The fuck are you even talking about, I've done my best and convinced multiple of the dangers of immigration and to vote SD. What more do you want me to do?

Although it is true that our government are anti-Swedish and anti-European scum, and I'd rather be ruled by Denmark

sven you abominable cuck. Ive spent years brainwashing my family with red pills, youre just too stupid to find a chink in their armor so you sperg out and trigger them.

That's a nice butt

>implying you have to red pill white south africans

my aunt married a guy from there and he told me everybody there is racist.

he's a real fucking dick though. controlling faggot.

I DON'T SEE MY FAMILY ANYMORE YOU FUCKING NIGGER NIGGER FAGGOT! YOU BLONDE HAIRED FUCKING BETA PUSSY CUNT!

I HAVE SACRIFICED MY FUCKING FAMILY FOR MY RACE WHILE YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK TO YOUR WHORE CUNT OF A MOTHER!

I hope she and your girlfriend gets fucking brutally raped, you beta fucking pussy.

>b-but i'm scared of saying something

Kill yourself.

Four long fucking years without seeing my family shile toiling this shitty "cause" just so I can read some Swede cuck faggot bitch about his cunt of a mother.

I regret nothing

DUDE LIQUOR LMAOOOJALKJSO *trips over a meatball and vomits all over himself*

I don't hold back that way I can perfect the delivery of my arguments. Passion is really important. You can't just throw facts at people to give them perspective, you must show them how to feel again. Practice in the mirror.

This is what I would do if any of Arabs would harm my family. - youtube.com/watch?v=PRrb9XtrS5U

Use it as a fucking instruction, first stop being whiny pussy, in Poland girls have bigger balls than you.Train, learn to survive in the wildness, lean to fight and act as a men not a fucking inbred cunt.

You're literally retarded lol

ITT we don't respond to under aged posters who aren't supposed to here.

sage report.

at least your id contains pee

so it's not a complete waste bro

nah that was the good old days mate, now the youngsters are cucks, most white south africans have no idea about the jew either, and they think apartheid was an insane nazi regime, all jewish brainwash we get on tv here

And you're a paki -- at least you have that.

The fucklegates, please.

FUCK YOUUUU, DAS BOOOSHEEE, BOOOSHEEEEEE!!

I WAN RESNBL DISCUSHIONNNS

ooh you make me so mad I want to rape a baby!!!

Stay mad, inbred paki.

Well, no one in my family has been harmed by arabs

>go outside and attack some random shitskin
>get locked away for years, unable to influence or affect anything

Gee that sure helped

Unless our governments wake up and sort this mess out immediately, there will be racially and culturally motivated conflict on European soil. Trust me on this, however now is not the time, I am however preparing myself for that moment as well as I can. I shoot at the local range and will soon be allowed to keep a gun in my home

is ok bruv man, will say extra prayer aginst jew and infidel for you at next goat fucking time

Oh, hi CTR

ah. well thats unfortunate.

Even my ultra liberal uncle still likes me. If you make your family hate you you're doing it wrong and probably deserve it. Politics alone shouldn't be enough to split family up.