COALBURNER

Cmon Sup Forums can we get a good coalburner thread going?

This is a disgrace. Every white guy in a 1000 mile radius needs to know what theyre getting into. Deep humilation is a must.

sure

fucking disgusting

B L E A C H E D

looks like a nice guy to me

also a good couple

this is where you lose me Sup Forums, i love hating on dumb bimbos who fall in with thug trash, but there's no need to rip on good couples/families

where's the friendly respectable Sup Forums of my youth gone?

>no need to rip on good couples/families
true

Every single race traitor will hang with their mutts.

>that beady eye white man
one of the better candidates to sacrifice for BLEACHing purposes

Hungarians are litterly a mix between Slavs and Mongols

Source? Jobbik

Did I offend you Muhhamad?

Why are black men such cucks?

its only 1%, relax

nah im just messing with you, i guess its jealousy

>defends niggers
>flag
Topu keku

It's something they've been taught- the master takes their women and they can't say anything or they'll be whipped again and their children will be sold. This whole cuckold thing is just them feebly trying to get back at us for cucking them from 1620-1865.

It is well known among black women that there's a huge disparity between them and their black men. There simply aren't a lot of "prizes" among black men to be had. Most black men didn't earn an education, therefore they're not valuable in the workforce. Black women tend to work very hard regardless of what "sheboon" meme Sup Forums pushes on us. It's black men that aren't cutting it.

Black women ending up with white men is much more common than vice versa. A lot of educated and serious minded black women end up with white men because they don't have any other options.

At least the baby is cute unlike most curly haired half nigs.

dont worry....try this one of for size...

This horrid beast was posting all last fall and winter about her baby and new life with her husband ( white guy). Come spring, hes nowhere to be found on her facebook anymore and this horrid little mongrel pops out her snatch.

Do the investigating yourself. she fooled that man into thinking it was his baby, they got married and then her facebook is absent for the birth and the first few months. Dude split as soon as he saw that ugly chimp pop out her vaghole. Glad he didnt stay for the cuckery . i dont blame him. fyi, she was fucking her physical trainer on the DL

>us

HOLY
SHIT

You should worry about not looking like a faggot.

You look like you fuck mannequins for a hobby.

>At least the baby is cute
because the father is white

Here's a fun game to play: try covering parts of their faces to reveal their true emotions. If you can only see their eyes, you can see how truly dead they are inside.

makes me want to vomit how supportive people are of this shit.

I remember a thread about this a few months back where anons were discussing possible hijinks.

Anyone have any screen caps if they did have fun?

>single mom

And why are you so moron?

To be fair, I don't think
It's a nice couple tho.