But daddy, my teacher said Donald Trump is a racist who hates Mexicans...

>But daddy, my teacher said Donald Trump is a racist who hates Mexicans. My best friend is Mexican! How can you support him?

Answer your fucking son, Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up kid and eat your oatmeal you little shit

/thread.

>letting your kid associate with Cartel members
How can he even speak without a head?

Your teacher will be pushing cats around in a baby stroller in her forties.

Your teacher is an idiot and Jose is a good kid. They shouldn't be discussing personal politics with 6 year olds. I'm gonna go have a talk with the principal tomorrow

Right now kids are getting blue pilled really early. If you don't give them a bit of a red pill early they will stay cucked forever.

he has to go back

This is why your mother left us.

Ask your real dad you gormless mistake.

He doesn't hate Mexicans, He hates illegal immigrants. Tell your friend to come have dinner with us one night and I'll tell you all about it.

Everybody lies. Do your own research.

I formally complain to the principle about the teacher's politicizing.

>but you're homeschooled you little fuck. what has your mother been telling you?

>implying that's your son and not your wife's son

so you think that racism doesn't exist?

Your teacher shouldn't discuss politics in class, especially from a biased perspective, it's unprofessional of her and against the nature of her job. Your best friend is an American, though they originally came from Mexico, his family has been here for 2 generations and they immigrated legally, and I can support Trump because he's far better than the alternative, and his anti-globalist policies will help this country in the long run.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.

Most of the racism these days is directed at white people, you see it non stop in news, television and movies, along with spewing from the mouths of Democrats, leftwing Activists.

Took the words right out my mouth.

Is your friend an illegal?

"Your teacher is an idiot. A follower whom only keeps along with trends and does nothing but quote what his favorite buzzfeed columnist said. Now eat your breakfast and don't trust everything everyone says to be true.

that's what unions does to teachers, son

*do

GET BACK IN THE FUCKING CLOSET!!!

Didn't I tell you I wouldn't lie to you? Believe what you want, but if it's againts me. Keep it too yourself.

> First it was fag marriage acceptance
> Then it was a talk on men wearing dresses and cutting off their wieners.

And now this!

Your teachers a fucking idiot and I'm taking you outta that school.

UAW here, everyone I know in the plant plans to vote trump, only a few old hags want hilldawg

Why does Sup Forums attack people who disagree with their echo chamber? I mean I'm all for Trump, but why does this happen every time?

you are homechooled you silly boyim

>He's actually talking about the ones who're here without permission. Is your best friend supposed to be here? I think he's probably just fine.

welcome to politics. it's not about decency and debating it's about winning and being "right".

he has to go back son he does not belong here breathing the air of freedom and eating burgers he belongs in his natural home of drinking water that makes you piss blood and eating tacos. Its the natural way of life son.

>please don't call me 'daddy', I'm not your father
>you are my wife's son, check your privilege, boy !
>your teacher is a looser who couldn't get into a good college so she/he ended up being a mere teacher, if you listen to that person, you're retard

This thread has restored my faith in Sup Forums and humanity itself

No joke a friend of my father brought her 5 year old kid to our house and when he saw my MAGA hat he said:
>Trump is a mexican racist!
He then said some other shit like him being hitler and a racist.
This is what happens when you let your kids watch the news

mexico is a fucking shithole because its full of, and run by, mexicans

if this were not true, your little wetback friend would be a mexican growing up in mexico

>mfw my best friends are all Mexican and they are voting Trump

Lucky bastard you get to live in aruba.

I actually live in the netherlands, I just return to my fatherland each year for vacation, it's pretty nice.

fpbp

>Answer your fucking wife's son, Sup Forums
Remember this for when you inevitably post this thread again.