Took daughter to grocery store...

Took daughter to grocery store.She sees computer people can use to post job application and asks if she can try to get a part time job.Feel proud that she wants to earn money already.Leave her there while I shop.Get call from her.Shes pissed off because application isnt fair to everyone because it makes you pick male or female.Doesnt finish application because grocery store is "racist" and shouldnt make people choose one or the other.

cute dog

You already failed as a parent. I bet you voted for Donald Trump too.

Lemme guess, you let your daughter into public school/use the internet unsupervised, didn't you?

That's not a dog, this is

Thats a snake.

Is that a pug or something?

i sea no otter possibility

Yes to both.I wish there was something to say in defense of this but I got nothing.

Its all true

>Yes to both.I wish there was something to say in defense of this but I got nothing.
Well if you lurked on Sup Forums long enough you could use the same excuses your fellow white suburban "dads" on here use

>m-muh homeschoolin doesn't socialize kids (wrong)
>y-you don't understand how tech savvy them kids are nowadays, they'll just get around them parental controls with their friends help

I mean, the damage has already been done but I'm not implying it's too late. Is she a "daddys girl" or does she hover around her momma?

It's your daughter. You raised her to be a tumblrite

Your daughter has already grown up seeing what is expected of girls by the age of 6. She sees anti racism and eats it up. Nothing you can do.

Make sure you have a son

Shes begun to argue everything and everyone furiously,pretty much all the time.

Where do you live? State/city? How old is she?

Is it a particularly liberal area or is it a mix? Is she over or under 17?

I didn't know there was a male race and a female race. Fuck me up inside.

This is a snake.

Were in central pa near the capital.Typical suburban area i suppose.Its a conservative county,mostly due to rednecks.Shes 15.

I've never crossed the mason-dixon so I don't know what to tell you other than you need to teach her the meaning of responsibility.

Most people in your area probably don't give a shit about "male/female" because they're too goddamn busy working at a coal mine or a coal refinery or being diagnosed with black lung

throw that ungrateful bitch in the coal mine with a sack lunch and tell her to come back up when she's made some money

Yeah...it was news to me,too.

There is a strong chance of your daughter getting blacked some time soon. She will grow out of it after a few years, unless of course she gets pregnant. Nogs NEVER use condoms.

Other*
FTFY

racism is discrimination based on race
sexism is discrimination based on sex

there is nothing wrong with discrimination

It's a MEME, you DIP

At this rate, I'll be the one fucking OP's daughter just so she can "get back at daddy"

thx op

>Shes 15

Of course she's acting like a complete retard, she's 15

a good smack should sort it out
why do you think we dont have degeneracy?
kids get beaten and its all good
not the face tho but that ass is all fair play

Of course.The ride home was spent trying to get her to understand how the differences between race/religion/sex is all fucked up and forgotten by people who more interested in making a ruckus rather than a point.kind of like Sup Forums i guess.Im not sure she gets it though.

Yep.I get that.I dont want to validate her position too much though.Today she bailed out on a job she could only keep for a month but pretty soon there will be more severe consequences for stupidity like that.

Im not backwoods enough for that to work and/or shes far too old.Besides,this isnt a child being a brat in public.She was expressing an opinion,albeit uninformed.Also,kids here learn quickly that a few mentions to other adults outside their family about physical punishment quickly gets their parents in trouble.Honestly,that shit doesnt work anymore.More effective punishments,at least for my kid is shutting down phone/internet and housework.Frankly im suprised the latter still works.