Why the hell have all the batman costumes in all the movies so far looked so retardedly uncomfortable...

Why the hell have all the batman costumes in all the movies so far looked so retardedly uncomfortable, tight and unpractical? He can't even turn his head in this plastic prison ffs.

How hard is it to make a comic style simple jumsuit like captain ameriga's and pretend it's bullet proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sP9fFSc2Rx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So like BvS?

I like it though. It's a charming part to the character.

youtu.be/sP9fFSc2Rx0

This is why the Dark Knight suit is clearly the best film version made so far.

That's a comfy Batman you've got there, chum.

>Dark Knight suit
besides that, doesn't the BvS batman suit is able to move the neck?

>doesn't the BvS batman suit is able to

English, it's THAT hard.

It's like he's wearing nothing at all.

Just pointing out the shitty grammar pal, the BvS suit is confirmed to have a flexible cowl, but that's no excuse to vomit up words on the internet, maybe next time he'll actually look over his post before he hits submit.

I find it hard to believe people from that age thought this looked good

they knew nothing else. that was enough

It was the 60s and psychedelics were a helluva drug, and hey Caesar romero refused to shave his mustache to play the Joker and he's still one of the best there is.

It looks ridiculous and campy, which is exactly what the show went for.

it was a show for kids, Power Rangers of it's time, no one gave any fucks. actor playing Joker didn't even shave his moustache for the role

All the fantasy movies of that age looked as bad though

>it was a show for kids

Have you actually gone back and watched that show? Adults were watching the hell out of it for all the hot babes that were on it as well, they literally had to put in more females because people thought it was getting too gay.

no, but I've entertained the idea of watching it. I'll check it out when I'll be high and bored desu

It's definitely worth it, perfectly campy and secretly sexy...

“When it gets cold the cowl is extremely tight, and it gets better the warmer I get it; it becomes more flexible. But after a couple of takes I was trying to breathe properly in my nose,” Bale told Huffington Post UK. “I was starting to see stars and I said ‘I have to take this off’. And thank God on this one I can—on Batman Begins I couldn’t—so I had to get inside because I couldn’t let anybody see me without the cowl. It never looks how it feels. It’s so weird.”

>I couldn’t let anybody see me without the cowl.
What did he mean by this?

His mouth reminds me of Zoolander