I fucking hate this guy so much

Is he a sellout or an idiot? If he's so sad he lost his son to radical Muslims why the FUCK would he support HILLARY? the pro war pro "refugee" canidate. I've seen this shit several times today but haven't noticed anyone mentioning him here
>inb4 he hates the west and wants to FUBAR it
Literally the only thing that makes sence

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TqdVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Woman who son died in Benghazi speaks at RNC
>Media: "This lady is a nut case clearly affected by her son's death"
>A bunch of sand niggers speak about their son died in a war against other sand niggers
>Media: "Oh how brave, trump is a bigot"

fucking double standards man.

idk why but out of all the shit this irks me the most

OP and the other shitheads condemning this poor family have to realize 1 thing:

Donald Trump, A DRAFT DODGER shit on an AMERICAN HERO who served his country and happened to be Muslim.

Fact: Draft dodger shit on dead military guy. And you want him to be POTUS?? The Taliban shit on Americans, ISIS shits on Americans so Donald Trump supports it and thus is ISIS oriented by similar action and a terrorist sympathizer I guess. Why are his sons and daughters falling all over themselves this afternoon to mitigate his remarks?

Go ahead and be traitors too. Why do Trump supporters hate America and FREEDOM??

because vietnam was fucking stupid, gulf of tonkin faked, iraqi wmd fake. why are you a statist bootlicker? if some shit has nothing better to do with their life than die for elitist interest not my problem. as far as I'm concerned very few soldier who've died is recent decades were protecting AMERICAN freedoms. if they want to protect asian or muslim freedoms thats their fucking choice

Someone attacks Trump

Trump smacks back

Media: tells Trump not to interrupt while he is being bashed

why the fuck would i care if vietnam went commie. news flash THEY DID. american soldiers died for NOTHING
>what are sunken costs
constitution doesn't apply to the whole world

>Draft Dodger
>College deferments

Fucking libs can't figure this one out

OK. You're a dumbass. I win.

"Hello, ISIS? Yeah it's me Donald. Hey listen I just shit on the family of a dead American service man who died defending his buddies. What else can I do for you? Handicapped guys? Done that. Women? No shit but I've done that too. OK look, send me who I need to shit on next OK? And I've done the Mexicans and you know about the Muslim thing." "OK, thanks...bye now".

Defend Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Phill Gramm and Dick Cheney. Did they spill their made up blood in Vietnam to listen to your faggotry?

You replied to the wrong dude, Einstein.

>that would somehow help isis
>muslims are so sensitive thats all it takes

Poor Daesh Trump is going to get beat like a Taliban wife on November 8. The verbal attack on the soldier's family did it. While I laugh, you can explain it to the Tea Party precinct chairmen and women.....if they have their hearing aids in.

no i didn't, you called Trump a draft dodger and that concerned Vietnam
defend them from what? sounds like your job. How would America be less free if they didn't go to some back water they never heard of on the other side of the world to defend "muh Freederms"

He's just your average, retarded Pedophile worshipper. Statistically Muslim US soldiers kill more fellow soldiers than Muslim soldiers get killed by Muslim terrorists.

What about the woman using his body to push the drumpf-is-a-meanie line. The same woman that voted for the very war he died in.

>exploiting the death of his dead son to get someone as corrupt as Hillary Clinton in office

Absolutely disgusting.

This. I especially hated when they shilled Lubio but tried to go back against Donald for defending himself after the hands comment.

I think people are beginning to see through the bs.

What the literal fuck are you talking about? The furry threads are supposed to be on Sup Forums

You got your doctorate in statistics from Enron University?

>President, Johnson agonized over what to do about Vietnam and was tormented by the prospect of sacrificing American soldiers to a war he considered pointless.

He claims to be a mudslime, but I think we all know the (((truth)))

not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorist are muslims.
not talking about the "little Jihad" they perform on us on a daily basis.

Establishment is going all out

>PLEASE FEEL BAD
>PLEASE CRY AND FEEL GUILTY
>Y-YOU'RE NOT A RACIST UNEDUCATED BIGOT ARE YOU?

FUCK these rich globalist assholes. This fight would be a lot easier if women weren't so gullible.

Hi is working to spread Islam using CAIR tactics from within. See holy land foundation case

THIS RIGHT FUCKING HERE

Where were you hiding when your country called for you?

And your point is..........

What ever happened to #NotYourShield ?

WTF is going on today with this shit ?

After listening to this guy on CNN today I decided that I'm voting for Trump.

Trump apologists are the most pathetic kind.

>This fight would be a lot easier if women weren't so gullible.
Precisely why women should not have ever been allowed to vote.

what recent US war do you think was justified US soldiers died for and why?
when did my country call on me and WHY?

Bullshit. You were already a storm fag.

He's just mad because he got stranded on the Botany Bay all those years ago.

I'm unsure what a "storm fag" is supposed to be, but fuck you anyway.

Check that, he was actually stranded on Ceti Alpha V. He was in suspended animation on the USS Botany Bay.

Trump is just more red-pilled on soldiers than the rest of us. They're just braindead assholes that couldn't get a real job. They don't deserve any respect or special treatment.

Sup Correct The Record

You say that like it's a bad thing. When did it become wrong for us to be proud of and stand up for our race? Go be a nigger somewhere else

This. This. This.

I think everyone knows this, but is too afraid to say it. Military is for the poor and the degenerate.

If you weren't smart enough to dodge the draft, you probably aren't smart enough to be president. Ted Nugent managed that shit.

>"Mr Trump, you want to stop terrorism. That means you hate me. Im not a terrorist though, but come on, stop hating me with your anti terrorist rhetoric (not a terrorist though) you heartless man!"

Ignore him. He's a shill

archive.is/TqdVE

Also Mama Khan wrote something for The Washington Post

>keeps calling him out of *true* sacrifice
wtf what has Hillary or Obama sacrificed again?
Where in the constitution is sacrifice a prerequisite for president?
maybe its the quran
>inb4 the goat has to face east
it's a camel

Muslims support degeneracy in the west but not in their own countries

I know you struggle with your guilt.

Says the coward.

ignore him, its the latest bullshit agitprop the media is using in an attempt to stump the trump

It's none of my business but I'll leave this here.

>Donald Trump, A DRAFT DODGER
His number wasn't picked in the draft lottery.

Suck a dick you weak-ass liar.

hah why do you? say we were in some justifiable World war.
#1 i wouldnt want to risk my life *overseas*
#2 I have a corneal disease so i couldnt anyway.
#3 I wouldnt mind working in a munitions factory or someshit though
#4 I WOULD defend my home and community as an insurgent if foreign forces actually invaded
#5 during a war or even peace time being in the armed forces is one of the LEAST effective ways to serve your country. being a PRODUCTIVE citizen is, contributing to the GDP/economy or the war effort.
Yeah, it doesn't seem to be having a large effect but a few people close to me bought into it which i guess triggered me, thought they were smarter than that.

So you supported the war in Iraq and still think it was worth the loss of life it involved? That's not something I have ever heard from a Democrat before this month in particular.

Do you ask "how high" when the party commands you to jump?

I see you hate patriot families, too.

Liberals shat on Chris Kyle all last year, but now all of a sudden Democrats are such soldier loving patriots.

Because its just so fucking obvious.

Also stuff like when they say "Trump calls women pigs", completely misrepresenting what he actually said ("X person WHO HAPPENS TO BE A WOMAN is a pig"). Its unbelievable how they're allowed to get away with being so dishonest.

thanks
>"Patriot" familier are pro neocon war hawk
i guess they are as dumb and brainwashed libtards have been saying all these years
have fun jerking in in a 120 degree portapotty when you come under mortar fire and die contributing nothing to the world besides securing resources like a pawn for the elite

They seem to forget Bill ran off to another country to avoid serving.

>thought they were smarter than that

they probably thought the Melania speech was the end of trump as well. And the david duke controversy. And the muslim ban, and everything else

@83646087
>13 posts by this ID
Getting paid by the (You) are we?

You don't know shit, yellow belly! Country needs soldiers. Draft dodgers say, "Oh shit I'm a college junior. I'm studying business! That's more important than my country!!!

Your name is on the Vietnam War Cowards Wall in DC. Along with Limbaugh, Hannity, Gramm and Cheney who got real brave when they didn't have to fight ......in Person!

>herp ur durh counr'y needz moar soildurz thats why they been laying em' off recently
>gettin' yer legs blown off by charlies is as patriotic as you cin git! fuck lernin' a useful trade and workin' in the US thats 4 plebs. wymin like a fightn' man
seriously fuck off shilltoll

He's a terrorist.