Post actors that you've always held some inexplicable hatred for

post actors that you've always held some inexplicable hatred for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbr7B1OVa0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck that guy

I used to hate John Leguizamo intensely but I came around and decided he's based

why the fuck was he giving the hobbit behind the scenes crew the finger all the time? did the studio ever address this

Hi Gareth

Sarah Jessica Parker, Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts.

George Clooney.

because he thinks he's really cool and funny

So they couldn't use the footage

What a faggot.

Rob Schneider

Watch Fargo, you'll feel differently about him.

If by "inexplicable" you mean "it's not normal to hate on a person you haven't ever met and is just doing their job ", then pic related.
If that's not, what you meant, then it's entirely explicable and I take my post back.

whoops forgive the extra comma

freeman is an extremely shitty actor. he plays the same fucking character in everything and uses the same mannerisms. it's fucking annoying.

>If by "inexplicable" you mean "it's not normal to hate on a person you haven't ever met and is just doing their job "
Yes, that is indeed what I meant

I can't even get into Fargo because Martin Freeman is in it. I just can't stand the little fucker

A thousand times this

there's valid reasons to hate her tho

Yes but I've never actually watched a single thing with her in.

Madonna pls go

nah there are valid reasons to hate this guy

If you can't stand him, then watch Fargo. The whole point of his role is he's this dirty little weasel who's willing to throw everyone under the bus to save his own skin, even family. If you hate him that much, it might work to your benefit.

George Clooney, but moreover because he's a smug self-absorbed douchebag who represents everything wrong with Hollywood.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as inexplicable.

I found his ratty attitude endearing

He is vegan, that explains the hatred i guess

yeah this one for me

>seeing him as the stupid quirky sidekick character
okay
>seeing him as part of a trio
alright
>in a leading role
no, hell no, never

I turned The Social Network off after 10 minutes because of this cunt. his nasally whine voice going at a thousand miles per hour just makes me want to kick his shit in.

Also this

yes, this. I hate when his characters are "breaking down" because it's always the exact same shit.

I also hate this guy. I think its those pathetic clips from the hobbit production with him flipping off everyone (I dont care if hes doing it as a joke, its infantile anyway)

Hes good in Fargo though.

Because while he has the face of a traditional polite, comely british bumpkin, he's actually a very rude and inconsiderate asshole.

In another hobbit interview he was asked what he thought of seeing the shire film grounds for the first time, and he said it was shit.

He thinks that was funny. Haha how endearing oh martin.

Compare him to the LotR actors, not even close.

I hate how hollywood automatically assumed that everyone should love this guy.

fuck off

This damn rat faced shit kike with his deranged fucking cunt yiddle jew rat head motherfucking presence I want to set him the fuck ablaze.

Came here to post this.

no idea why

No, hating Owen Wilson is very easy to explic.

Kys

This. I can't stand Freeman, but love Fargo. The role of Lester was tailored to him.

I used to hate him because of Spawn. Then I was watching some reruns on the telly and The Pest started. I felt bad for hating him.

She's probably one of the ugliest women in Hollywood. I 100% don't get it. She's fugly, frumpy, her reddit shtick is fucking boring and she sounds like a fucking lawnmower.

>shtick

>it's another paul giamatti starts screaming with that annoying voice scene

>to explic
Spotted the third worlder.

Don't worry
>most of hollywood also hates him (you can tell in interviews)
>most know he's only around because nepostism.industry

he's a good bilbo. one of the few decent points about those flicks.

This jewish faggot

and this rat face too

Fuck off, Pratt is literally /outguy/

But he was the best part of Spawn.

he's a based catholic but still a cuck

i always feel kinda bad for him, he should be way bigger in hollywood imo

Finally one I agree with. Super interesting to see all the other actors people have an irrational hatred for

this
the way he is such a whiny little faggot in every single one of his movies just pisses me the fuck off.

He's not funny himself the only time he can be used as an instrument of humor is when the director takes adequate control over his little bitch face and whiny little stammering voice.

The last thing this little faggot should be is smug.

My man. Sandra Bullock seems like an ok person, but I despise her as an actress.

Also checked

This. Fuck that guy.

This kike faggot
especially in knocked up where its like 20 minutes of LMAO WERE JEWISH THATS SO COOL NON JEWS SUCK DICK bs.

It's so easy to see hollywood's jewry was able to air out with him, putting to "acting" what they really feel.
Also Emma Stone can jump off a cliff with her disgusting pug face and rasped voice. Also anyone mediocre or ugly hollywood tries to push as hot ever.

>>/out/

THIS

fuck that jew, but fuck you even more for hating on best Emma she's a national treasure

nice dubs

she is a scientific treasure how god could make something so horrific and its fags like you that has shotgunned her into popularity for being half woman half toad.

This stupid jewish nigger
in everything he produces he also stars in, he gets to bang a hot chick on screen
every fucking time
like, who would want his kike ass

yup, his teeth and eyes are excessively white and it drives me up the wall
When people go crazy over how young he looks. There is zeeeeeeero chance of him never having had work done

keep talking about her like that and I'll shotgun you, puto!

maybe then I can be as pretty as emma stone.

oh man THIS
T
H
I
S

FUCK i hate him so bad, he's like a beta white knight atheist faggot
not that atheism is wrong but he's all like DUDE GOD DOESN'T EXIST LMAO

this leathery smarm

i miss pestposting

Were you molested as a child? How can anyone hate based Goldblum?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbr7B1OVa0g

this fag

yes. he's one of those gays that has to bring up his gayness all the time. and has an annoying voice

>ricky gervais: oi mate i wanna bloody shag the queen
>everyone else: that's just kind of weird
>ricky gervias: OH ARE YOU OFFENDED???? DID I OFFEND YOU???? HA! *blocks*

*atheism intensifies*

fuck you m8

Harold Perrineau, aka Michael from Lost. I feel like dropping shows the moment he appears.

he pissed me off as well, something about his voice maybe? felt like he took ages to get anything out

THEY TOOK MAH BOY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

This guy, good thing he's too old to be in anything anymore.

those I really dislike as well

Ĺ udeikis

:DDDD

>*long exhale of air*
>Tim.

Based Dan Bilzerian.

Growing up when SNL cast members were showing up in everything it was always this guy. There have always been thousands of actors in shitty movies but he is head and shoulders the worst of all of them. In more recent times these two fags have the most punchable faces.

Martin Freeman is cool, but I can't fucking stand his American equivalent, Jason Bateman.

I thought he was passable as spock

I fucking love Miles Teller. He seems like such an asshole, but I love him.