""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""critics""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Most people didn't get it.

It was a masterpiece and a true comic book movie.

Inb4 meme or bait

>comic movie
>it has no fun with itself
ok

Reminder that the audience score was at 100% by a wide margin before the movie came out in the US

>still triggered after almost 3 months
kek

>the score was 100% before it was even released
Understandable, fanboys usually score it a 10/10 before they've even seen it.

>upset when an objectively good film gets raped because of retards like
I will never not be baffled at how stupid people seem to be.

has 1.jpgfag evolved into something sadder?

>objectively good film
According to whom?

Maybe it didn't deserve a high rating, but my main issue is that it sure as hell deserves a higher rating than Age of Shitron

Film followed a comic style dialogue.

Film stayed fairly try to comic character archetypes.

Objectively good

>objectively good film
You what?

Go back to bed Snyder

Anyone with taste.

Something like Green Lantern is poorly made, some thing like BvS is well made, just not "fun" enough.

>muh TDK
The nolan trilogy had cheese galore.
It's not a good comparison.

BvS has about 1 quip.

Except it did neither of those things.

No it doesn't

If a movie aims to be mediocre and achieves that, it's a mediocre movie. If a movie aims to be something big and fantastic and fails horribly, you don't give it points for trying. It's just a garbage movie.

It was okay
It didn't deserve how much shit it got and it also doesnt deserve to be called a masterpiece.
It was nowhere near shit like batman forever but also nowhere near something great like batman begins
It didn't shatter the hope for a good DCEU for me. Remove Snyder and it can still be salvaged

Gross. People like you will ruin society.

The Star Wars prequels>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>TFA

So its just subjective then.
Does DCfag still not know what objective means?

The fuck it didn't.

That's why the plot seemed disorganized. It was literally cut scenes of dialogue like you would see in a book.

Also, first batman to ever act like a real batman

>not knowing that words like objective and literal are now uses figuratively
shiggy

>Remove Snyder
Yeah, that's not happening

So in other words it not only was poorly edited but the characters and plot were so far gone that they were only those characters in name.
Good to know

>people actually think this
Besides Rey there was nothing wrong with TFA. It flowed well and didnt try to force exposition down your throat by having people sit down and explain the plot every other scene so it is already leaps and bounds beyond the prequels

I'm unironically hyped as fuck that WB didn't let the cucks get to them.
I'm pumped for JL.

You made this exact same thread in Sup Forums about TFA.
Asked if you were a Warcraft shill or a DCuck.
Looks like I have my answer.

I guess you don't into reading comprehension

>followed a comic style dialogue
Exactly, this is why it's bad.

>reading comprehension

You are delusional. The plot was a bland clusterfuck of rip offs and tonal inconsistency.

>prequels better than TFA
Dude, the prequels are objectively bad in every single way, even by script standards.
It doesn't even have a defined protagonist for fucks sake.

TFA fulfilled some of the basic requierements in scriptwriting, it's automatically better than the prequels.

I don't care what Sup Forums says, I will forever remain triggered that blatantly kills people.

We shit on reddit and Tumblr, but people like that are really part of the problem.

There's no other way to interpret that if you've actually seen the movie.

That's a blatant lie I was in those threads. It started off worse that 27%

Don't be dishonest

Sup Forums pls

Plinkett pla

I saw the movie, I'm going to say you don't read comics. Or shit, you probably don't read anything at all.

>Rey
>defined protagonist

He's talking about the audience score, not the critics one.
Most audience scores start at 99%, and BvS' lowered to the 60's, meaning those people lowered their scores.

>what is Burton's Batman
Film Bats is a murderer. Deal with it.