The H1-B visa program doesn't hurt Amerilards...

The H1-B visa program doesn't hurt Amerilards. You simply don't have the skills necessary to be competitive in the economy. Get over it.

>t. Pajeet

WTF I WANT TO SEE MORE

wtf

LOL AHAHA THIS IS DEFINITELY TRUE FOR RIGHT WING RETARDS

okay bill gates

mildly rare

You have to go back.

>instead of spending money on increasing skill levels of our own citizens we should pay foreigners to do the work

>being worked like a dog for less pay than anyone in the first world would accept is a skill.

the h1b program replaced on the job training.
get out.

What's with all of the shills lately?

The stats show this is not actually true, there are plenty of stem graduates with your precious god damn degrees.

The companies are simply taking advantage of the cheap labor.

as opposed to non whites who never had a job?

Yep sounds just like Trump.

MOAR

I thought all you losers were bitching about nonwhites taking your jobs. Make up your god damn minds.

Interesting gif

>unlabeled y-axis
What is this supposed to tell me?

>tfw you're right

he's not hiring H1B engineers, he's hiring people to clean the toilets.

Why did he pull her thong off?

>Pajeet working for slave wages is a good thing!
>Miguel working for slave wages is a good thing!
>We need a $15/hr minimum wage!

I mean

I can't be the only one who sees the insanity in the liberals way of thinking on this...

There are no foreigners user, we are a nation of immigrants.
nation of immigrants.
nation of immigrants.
nation of immigrants.
nation of immigrants.
nation of immigrants.

Unskilled right wing retards need jobs too.

Can't believe Sup Forums defends foreigners taking American job. Cringeworthy.

>autists who choose the NEET life

Why do I see so many damn cashiers in my area on H1-B's when the town has a ton of people unemployed.

To touch her pussy, I guess

nevermind any of that, what is that image you posted? is this a bloke simply ripping off a woman's clothes as she sunbathes?

>Europe

It is labeled. It tells you, you're a moron.

"SAVE US DADDY TRUMP SAVE US"

I should mention, I worked at a gas station pumping gas, it was sold to a paki, I got canned and the paki replaced me with a H1-B.

Really? Then why are most of these visas used to supplant American intellectual workers like engineers and doctors and IT specs.

>raulan studies his entire life to be capable of doing low-level tech work and is desperate to get out of his country, will put up with any shit and low pay to get into the US.

Nobody can compete with desperation.

what the fuck

>damn cashiers in my area on H1-B's

Seriously?!!?!

That is fucking disgusting.

Do you have any more?

Because Ameritards can't into Physics n shieeet

Oregon or New Jersey?

I'm a grad from an elite university that ended up in tech sector, which was a great place to be 15 years ago.

Today I work for an American company supporting very very large American companies who use our software.

Every single other person on my team are either in US on H1B or are living in India, getting paid half what US salaries are. I don't resent the Indians they are hard working and good at what they do. But it's plain as day that when you have a massive labor force willing to work for less, and composed of people who will never complain, never fight with management for higher wages or better conditions etc, that Americans like me end up getting paid less or pushed out altogether.

Economically and psychologically it's the same situation that make poor illegal Mexicans the ideal employees for low-skilled jobs. Every single large American corp is now using them and in many cases signing huge contracts with the big Indian suppliers to outsource entire departments.

I'm guessing OP is a self-righteous teenager who has never worked at a big American corp else she would have seen this stuff in action.

Also, my wages basically flat for 10 years against inflation and this issue exact reason why. Trump is my best hope for the H1B program's actual rules being enforced or strenghtened, which might allow me to earn a good salary for another 20 years, as I need to do to support my family.

You probably mean H2-B. Did Trump buy that gas station? Sounds like it.

No, it's not the visa program that does, it's allowing naturalization of illegal immigrants that does. When they enter the country with no knowledge of english, no legal paperwork, and only experience in manual labor, that does have a direct correlation on lack of available entry level workforce positions for the next generation.

if they're applying for a visa, good on them. If they're hopping borders and cutting chain link fences, fuck them.

>marjority-white country
>most people losing jobs are uneducated whites
>uneducated illegals gettings under the table jobs left and right

Boy, I wonder if there's a connection.

Good thing H1-b visas mostly effect the Left Wing industries like Computer Programmers and Sillicon Valley meme careers.

Some retards and summerfags are too stupid to identify and hide/ignore shill threads. The general increase in shilling is due to Sanders dropping out and his supporters fading away while the CTR still having a contract for a few million $

Sage

>working jobs in the US legally
No problem here.