imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/clinton-takes-village-quote/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-usc-daybreak-poll-methodology-20160714-snap-story.html
twitter.com/MikePenceVP/status/759849753739878400
ign.com/boards/threads/i-love-the-mental-gymnastic-republicans-have-to-make-to-support-trump.454815183/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/31/exclusive-nsa-architect-agency-clintons-deleted-emails/
breitbart.com/video/2016/07/31/stay-classy-mark-cuban-uses-crude-profanity-to-describe-trump-at-hillary-rally/
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/759858408828899329
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/23/hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HILLARY IS A VICIOUS IDIOT. HER FOREIGN POLICY IS TO START WARS, CREATE CHAOS AND LET TERRORISTS TAKE OVER.

What happened guys?

Climate change is THE most important issue of our time!

True believer or pure concentrated evil, the result is the same.

MAGA

You asked us last thread and we told you, owner fuck off

>paying attention to polls
>ever

James Woods is redpilled as fuck.

I dig this Polo Ralph Lauren vibe some of the Trump gear has.

Oh shit I now #putamericafirst.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NEW LEAKS ASSANGE PROMISED

James Woods is based

>tfw Trump doesn't wear the MAGA caps anymore
I know he does it to look more presidential for general audiences but still.

Is it weird that I'm nostalgic for the primaries?
It's not even the debates it's the comfy events Trump held where he'd fly in and hold speeches in comfy airport hangars for thousands of people.
I really miss those times

>except a week ago when everyone in these threads was jacking off over them constantly

I know it's a terrible timeline to think about but what if Trump were the only primary challenger to Jeb Bush? What would have happened?

I love Trump and all but looking at some of the states he won, it seems like he was just able to come out on top while the other candidates just canceled out eachothers votes (i.e. Virginia, some of the southern states like Arkansas, Vermont). Not to mention all the "stop Trump" people had no real candidate to go behind, instead they relied on strategic voting which failed miserably.

If he were to face off against Jeb and only Jeb, would he have made it out? I actually think he probably would, but I think it would have been ugly.

How can you support someone with so many similarities to Hitler?

Paul Ryan and other prominent Republicans need to rescind their endorsements of Donald Trump immediately.

He is a racist and a bigot.

This is not the party I know.

Why are Trump supporters almost universally gullible morons?

Literally 10 seconds on google.

snopes.com/clinton-takes-village-quote/

James Woods being RTed by Trump made my afternoon. He retweeted a tweet that is outright saying the MSM works for Hillary. Fucking savage.

I love Trump. He's so charismatic, and likeable, I would vote for him if I could... TWICE! And his policies! Talk about common sense. I can't think of a single flaw in his platform - smart! Donald J. Trump is certainly the only man in contemporary American politics who has the brains and the bravery to Make America Great Again... we need men like him in Europe! I think the single best argument in favor of Trump is just looking at who OPPOSES him - corrupt establishment politicians, the lying press, useless Hollywood celebrities, money-hungry shylocks... it reads like the Sup Forums's rogues' gallery. They thought he was a joke... well who's laughing now?

Truly this beautiful man is the right person to support for anyone in their right mind, and the polls seem to reflect that - he's WINNING even in polls that are likely to have been tampered with! November can't come soon enough, I can't wait to see the damage control all the #NeverTrump retards are gonna have to do when he's POTUS... truly it will be the shitstorm of the century. I am proud to say I support Trump for president 2016, and may the Force be with him!

>OP is a tripfag with a secure tripcode
>OP has a username "Fire Lord"
>OP uses an awoo picture
>OP advocates for weebs to infest & shitpost the general
Wow, yeah, these threads have went downhill, fuck this trash

>It takes a village
I wish she could stop being so mental

Whoa...your post.

What's happening I'm getting like, a headache with pictures.

*WARNING*
Please stay calm if you wish to not get BTFO
Sup Forums is currently being liberated by the trudea army of reddit
Kek has been defeated, praise Trudeau
Trumpsfags surrender now

And this is not the Joe i knew.

THE GLOVES ARE OFF

So is the media going all in on this Khan shit?

If the Chicago Cubs beat the Cleveland Indians in the world series, and Trump wins, does it even matter

>except I scolded them then, too
Anyone who knows how these polls in particular are done would see they have a large bias due to the different distribution of voters in this election. If they show Trump winning, or not, makes no difference. Pollsters rely on weird metrics to try to get an accurate slice of American voters and it might work in a typical election but it seems unlikely to be particularly accurate in this election.

None of those polls were undersampling independents. Pretty much the only poll worth a damn is the USC instant poll, they literally don't have the ability to skew the demographics, the way it's set up.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-usc-daybreak-poll-methodology-20160714-snap-story.html

The rest of the pollsters are tied to various businesses and MSM companies and are protecting their own financial interests.

Yeb! can't fight anywhere near as hard as Rato.
He would have given up after Florida anyways.
Carson would have still ran.

You make the threads if you want something different.

That's an older quote you fucking moron. "It takes a village" is an old commie propaganda line.

He has a lot in common with Trump, both simpletons who retweet any bullshit they see and aren't bright enough to spend 60 seconds looking into it first.

See

>twitter.com/MikePenceVP/status/759849753739878400

SAVAGE!

Trump would have destroyed him

the only real threat was the GOP not falling into line

they are the ones who wanted Jeb! - not the voters

>Now he's suggesting thread splitting
You are the most shit tier OP ever. Where the fuck is trumpeter

Oh it's an older quote. Well it must be true then, thanks for clearing that up!

You guys can't really be this dumb

Fuckin' wew, Pence.

daily reminder trump had paid actors at his presidency announcement speech

Holy shit savage is right, the madman!

ign.com/boards/threads/i-love-the-mental-gymnastic-republicans-have-to-make-to-support-trump.454815183/

IGN just BTFO Sup Forums!!!

Hope youre all having a great Sunday, MAGAbros

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

>He has a lot in common with Trump, both simpletons who retweet any bullshit they see and aren't bright enough to spend 60 seconds looking into it first.

Not an argument.

We were FIFTY FUCKING POSTS INTO THE RED when I made this.

You don't like it? MAKE THEM ON FUCKING TIME.

pls kill self fag

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/31/exclusive-nsa-architect-agency-clintons-deleted-emails/

>EXCLUSIVE – NSA Whistleblower: Agency Has All of Clinton’s Deleted Emails

tripfags should have to stand at the back

Except it is an argument because I just demonstrated specifically when Woods tweeted something retarded like that.

Do you guys just say "not an argument" without even knowing what it means? God damn Trump's supporters have to be some of the dumbest fucks walking the planet. Or their mom's basements at least.

It's a real quote dumbfuck

HOLY SHIT

HELLO OFFICER I NEED TO REPORT A SAVAGE RAPE

My momma just texted me and told me that my cuckbook account that I haven't logged into for about 7 years has apparently liked a Hillary Clinton facebook page.

Just wow. These are the type of people that like Clinton.

Me, being hacked.

Imagine if Hitler had come to power, but Germany had a system of checks and balances which prevented the Blitzkrieg from ever happening, and Hitler was forced to serve out his term as Chancellor without ever declaring extraordinary powers.

How would Germany have fared through the 20th century?

breitbart.com/video/2016/07/31/stay-classy-mark-cuban-uses-crude-profanity-to-describe-trump-at-hillary-rally/

I have a feeling BB REALLY doesn't like this kike bum.

From the start? Jeb would've won, Trump did so well because it was a large crowd and he constantly made moves to stand out.

Also if you remember he stopped doing debates when it got down to 4 people because there was more scrutiny.

How about you take your sick username & your shit & your pants & your cancer & you bundle all that up & take it right back 2 reddit

Bring on the source then you GOP cocklicker

Oh right you can't because it's bullshit but you're just so fucking incredibly stupid you still believe it.

>Snopes

Christ, you might as well have given a wikipedia link.

I mean, he's not wrong.

Funny. I got an alert two weeks ago stating someone from Japan had tried to access my account with their smartphone. I wonder why....

For someone worried about shitting up threads you're doing a rather amazing job of posting ZERO FUCKING RELEVANT CONTENT.

At least you identified three of em.

soon kek will reign upon us the deleted emails

pence is learning fast

He stopped doing debates after Rubio dropped out and it was just him, Cruz, and Kasich. He also had a sizeable lead and no reason to continue debating at that point.

You're welcome to link the source of her quote then. Or are you just so fucking incredibly retarded you just believe anything you read on the internet. I think maybe you just might actually be that retarded.

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/759858408828899329

#JustDerkaderkathings.

>IGN forums

Scraping the bottom of a barrel that holds barrells.

So Dems are really thing to push this Russian rigging eletions for Trump thing for some reason

Btw I watched a few hours ago where the interviewer asked a former CIA guy
>Let's imagine that it's true, the Russians want Trump to be elected, what do they gain from that? Why would they want that?
And he proceed to stutter for 15 seconds and at the end said "oh they're gonna be friends so it's bad"

Yeah, that fucking whore.
The only role of State is to serve the people or get out of the way. The original intent was power resides in the people, then through their representatives with the balancing Senate and separation of powers. POTUS was meant to be very limited. We've abandoned the Constitution and we're stand on oir head. Fucking Statists.

You're not supposed to keep feeding trolls, m80.

kek

I can't picture a universe where Jeb! defeats Trump

He's only really skipped one debate, after Rubio dropped out they tried scheduling a debate in Salt Lake City but it was during AIPAC and it was stillborn.

Some states he won because everyone just canceled out the others vote, but his voteshare did expand as more people dropped.

Is that Pence's official twitter?

What content have you posted
show me all your glorious content
go ahead
I'll wait
you fucking retard

You simpletons might wanna save yourself future embarrassment by reading these fake quotes before you post them too and look as dumb as you actually are.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/23/hillary-clinton-quotes-Internet-complete/

Or, just stop supporting this joke of a candidate and save yourselves the ultimate embarrassment.

Thank Kek and pass the popcorn. This is the hero we deserve.

Trump has a grudge against the Bush family.
If it was just him and Jeb, Jeb would have cried on live television.

Didn't Hillary use foreign entities during her campaign? I remember her doing fundraisers in Japan and conferencing in China.

Something tells me she's gonna start asking for favors from the Chinese soon.

That is one ugly ass pepe

your frog looks unwell

Thanks CTR, you're working overtime today, make sure they pay you well.

me neither

Jeb used to seem like such a powerful dangerous figure- another fucking bush to ruin this country

but Trump exposed Jeb's autism for the whole world to see

and Jeb! never even got the joke

wait if she wants that then how come she isnt wearing one?

It's true because Jeb very nearly did cry on live television.

>b-b-but Russia!

>In advance

Trump has to campaign big time in Ohio and Pennsylvania the coming week

Hillary has had rallies there the last days and we can't let her get ahead too much

Joe is still Joe.

So I don't watch daytime news, fucking ever, but watching some of these Sunday talk shows I just see DNC leaks in fucking action. Literally every single goddamn interview with Manafort, Sessions or Trump starts off with "MUH KHAN". What in the holy fuck gives?

I love how masterful Manafort is in basically telling the interviewer to fuck off though.

this thread is now under reddit control