>Trump supporters approving the war in Iraq

Post the 2 million emails on rnc servers ones it's better

>can't name a single crime she's committed

WEW
E
W

really made me think

100 percent of the conservashit voting base approved of the Iraq war

america went to shit with bill clinton and he should be remembered as the worst president ever

free trade bullshit that raped the middle class and the "every american deserves a home" meme he started that later created the massive housing market crash

the iraq/afghan wars were bullshit but hillary supported that as well

obama ran on a platform of "shutting down gitmo" and ending war in the middle east/ending arial bombing of the middle east

gitmo is still waterboarding faggots, he toppled the libyan government with airstrikes and our involvement in syria has been an epic fuckup

TLDR: the last 3 presidents were all garbage and i would rather try out trump than another 8 years of clinton

so your saying your mad the blue for not going after blue becasue they went after a red. ok

Your bitch voted for that war you stupid fucking leftist piece of trash

She supported the war in Iraq.

> she supported the war that the crooked bush adminstration spoon fed lied to congress about false 911 connection and false WMD productions

Turn off the faux news dumbassses

So she didn't do any research herself?

Don't look at me. I want Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, etc. locked up right next to Shillary.

she dindu nuffin

I'll criminal negligence of government data, obstruction of justice, perjury, and motive for corruption and witness tampering Alex.

Her main crony Comey admitted that given the evidence against her most people would and should face criminal charges. She got off because of her name and "Help I'm old and too stupid to use the copooter or ask for oversight on IT security." In fact the way she got off proves she would be a horrible president because she couldn't defend her secrets from a deaf-blind housefly and she was the fucking secretary of defense!

Not like they were people anyway.

I'm p sure no one defends Cheney anymore.

>Trump supporters approving of the Iraq war

Take your dead left vs right bullshit back to red.dit where it belongs

Diddo

Hillary was a murderer before Fox was a network. Vince Foster

>the ignorance and hypocrisy on display at the repulican national convention-where the audience has been chanting "lock her up" -is

youtube.com/watch?v=0-taVUgj_7o

Thank you for correcting the record user.

>can't name a single crime

Treason.

>condemn republican over the Iraq war
>ignore fact that Hillary was one of the most enthusiastic supporters of invading Iraq

Clinton Cash

youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

See

But we can name multiple crimes and most of the people here think the Iraq war was a mistake

OP BTFO

America went to shit long before that buddy.
JFK was the last honest President we had, and even he had his demons.

HILLARY VOTED FOR IRAQ

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."

>Bush committed Crimes! Take that Trumptards!!!!
>months ago Trump went on a whole rant during the debates about how Bush should be in prison

Wow you really showed Trump supporters, dumb fuck.

>Diddo
It's "ditto" you stupid burger

Any reason you're purposely ignoring the fact that only 29 Dems voted against Clinton's efforts in Iraq, and BOINEH SANDUHS was one of the people in favor of regime change?

Any reason why you're ignoring the fact that the most consistent anti-war politician, Ron Paul, is a Republican?

No thats a pokemon

Top secret emails on home server
Bill Clinton signed act on regime change in Iraq and Hillary voted for war. Both sides are guilty so fuck em all and MAGA with Trump

>>Diddo
>It's "ditto" you stupid burger
He meant dildo.
He listed all the dildos that should be in jail.

What do they mean by "no crimes" ?!

She boasted to have major role killing Qaddafi, destroying democracy in Libya and thereby releasing the ISIS monster (their initial warriors and weapons came from Libyan chaos).

Concealing emails to private server to avoid FOIA (freedom of information - the Right of Peoples to control their government) is a crime against democracy.

She was suspended from **water investigation, because she was a "Liar" back then in 1970's... ?!

-----

Her ONLY qualification to be a president, is because she is a CUNT. Her sex - have a first woman president.
Men are usually elected due to their Deeds or Abilities or at least Promises, but she could be elected only because her having a P* cough, sex organs on the right place...?

Her plans - replace white government with black people, because Equality should have precedence over Quality ?!

(This could be a good meme: Should EQUALITY take precedence over QUALITY ?! )

Bush? But he brought back killing kebabs into fashion.
>"you're either with us? Or Muslim goat fucker terrorist"
>those are the wrong countries mr president "bomb them anyway we can't be too careful"
>there was no WMDs sir. "Oops my bad lol"

He also put food on families

>He also put food on families

Pubs in England must still be open

>implicando
My dad's a hardcore conservative and even he knows Bush did some dumb shit while in office

It's a Bush quote

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uToKQqlf6Ic

>>Pubs in England must still be open
>It's a Bush quote
In that case, have one for me while you're there.

>lied us into a war

What exactly was shown to Congress that was a lie and led to war?

Did they ever question the chemical weapons claim, or just vote for war?

The "every American deserves a home" bullshit officially started with Jimmy Carter.

Goes further back to "chicken in every pot" days

You're both wrong.

So she and others believe whatever they're told?

Jokes on you!
You can't use proper names in scrabble you talentless bitch.

Drinking at home. They shut early on Sunday's. Cheers anyway

What about Prince?

Oh, a fellow Scrabble fan.

Greatest board game ever. EVER!

How "proper" her name is is debatable. Although it's admittedly not as bad as some.

>0.62$ has been deposited into your account

Umm

hmm.
I we need to get an official ruling.
scrabblewordfinder.org/check

Nope, its not a legal word.
Ironically, prince with a lower case 'p' is legal, but since all the letters are upper case, I think I will allow it.

Ummm...

Just the fact both Trump and Hillary are the only real options to be voted for, when I'm sure there are an endless number of men and women far more willing, able, and deserving to be president, only proves to me voting is a goddamn bread a circus.

Why do you hate balance budgets?