blog.dilbert.com/post/147918620271/clinton-uses-dark-magic
twitter.com/IndianEditorial/status/759251920368365568
wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-underdog-1469831048?mod=trending_now_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are liberals literally deluded?

This is 100% accurate.
t. #ImWithHer

Donald, this is silly.

I will not allow you to pass until you relinquish your delegates to me. I will not allow your New York ways will taint the party any longer, Donald, which is why I must stop you.

Yes, they are deluded. People really think "the system" and "the mainstream media" are somehow obstacles for Hillary Clinton. The system and the media. Obstacles for Hillary fucking Clinton.

She could have stabbed Comey's eyeball out with a fountain pen in the middle of the press conference, and get off scott free. And millions of liberals would still believe the "system" is somehow unfair to Hillary Clinton.

>2 out of 3 MSM channels openly support Hillary
>she is the system, a career politician, a former first lady
>the RNC didn't really do shit to her

Jesus crap

Why are shills pushing this narrative that shes being hindered in her race?

No.. this isn't real, right OP? I need you to tell me this is a joke.

Fox News is for Clinton too.

Literally every news/propaganda outlet is for Clinton

Same with the RNC, most would rather have Clinton than Trump

So basically every single thing other candidates have to deal with?

Lol

10/10 for the yeb

Yeah really made me think...

This is a lot more accurate.

Magnificent

Thank you

That interview she gave with Chris Wallace was the easiest way to get on fox. Lets see her on O'rilly. She got a little push back here and there and still lied to get out of tough questions. Wallace was a bitch

Do these people live in some parallel universe? I can't comprehend how anyone could unironically draw this.

why are all those things that are working FOR hillary represented as obstacles?

Here's the unedited original

Very nice OC

>1 Post By This ID

The entire catalog of Sup Forums is flooded with this AND WE KEEP FALLING FOR IT

I know it isn't Horsey based off the art but it reeks of his cuckness
kek

Literallly WHAT
ALL those barriers should be in front of TRUMP.
Jesus fucking christ lefties are fucking sick in the head.

AH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAA!

THOSE AREN'T HURDLES, THEY ARE CHEAT SWITCHES.

kek

This is almost accurate.

Now Hillary's path just needs to be converted into a moving walkway.

What software did you use? Those line doesn't look like paint or Gimp.

11/10

as time wears on i'm becoming more and more convinced that leftism is some sort of mental illness

Those obstacles should be on Trump's running path in all honesty. The mainstream media practically has Hillary propped up and supported while constantly slinging at Trump.

its amazing that someone can have such a deluded and biased mind that they perceive reality in that way

It's the Hillary internet defense force.

She increased their funding again.

wow I didn't realize it was so hard for women.

I'm totally voting for Hillary now.

Much better.

I didn't make it.

Truly incites the neutral network to commence operation

This deserved repeating digits.

what's he doing with those melons

Sending this to Trump

this is pure electionkino

yep. fugg I wanna join so I can destroy them from within

>Reality not being a wall
6/10

DONALD

This is actually so true, trump defeated many obstacles on his way and now its just straight run to the finish while clinton was carried all the way here and think that she have it worst.

Good edit

Absolute gold

LOL HAHAHAHHAH

The BBC have been doing pieces on how unfair the media is to Hilary when they pretty much do hit-pieces on Trump every other day

3rdPBP

>unironically

what is that word supposed to mean?

literally any pixel based software that allows pressure sensitivity

[SHITPOSTING INTENSIFIES]

Interesting tactics, this is pretty much the same as the last thread except without A FUCKING LEAF.

That's because it is. It's a reaction to being unable to deal with reality.

Ok, I'm liberal, and I don't get what this cartoon is trying to say.

So close there blumming eck

>Mainstream media
Practically worships Hillary
>The system
That she's been an active part of as a senator and secretary of state.
>The RNC
The party she's running against which is to be expected

This cartoon is just more liberal style autism as usual.

"Ironic" is liking PBR because it's terrible.
"Unironic" would be liking PBR because you have somehow deluded yourself that it tastes good and/or represents good value-for-money.
In the specific context of the cartoon, "unironically" would mean drawing it with the honest belief that the mainstream media and "the system" are somehow more against the woman they constantly shill for in spite of all her faults than then man they've continuously shat on for almost a year now.

GOLDEN

Do you shills mean, that if you create bunch of false memes and stream the online sites, that the people will not see, how obviously FALSE are your meme cartoons ?!

Media make no obstacle to Clinton, but a large prefference. The establishment makes a great prefference to Clinton. And RNC vs. DNC are exactly ballanced...

Your meme of obstacle and free run is totally FALSE !

It's just propaganda man. It's funny how intelligent liberals can see through the bullshit ya know?

>A
>FUCKING
>WINDMILL

the fuck is this

This is YUGE

t. only visiting, not a roach

>only visiting, not a roach
Nobody "visits" Turkey user

kek'd

10/10

It's because CTR is offering 15 cents instead of 5 cents when you use their keyword of the day.

Today's keyword, obviously, is "dark".

blog.dilbert.com/post/147918620271/clinton-uses-dark-magic

>only visiting, not a roach
>he thinks we're going to believe that anyone would visit Turkey nowadays

That's what he'd like to know.

thats what hes thinking

once you enter the hive you are assimilated immediately, newfagroach

They usually visit on their way to the fikki fikki lands

I can never remember that fuckers name, it's the dude who handles the smear campaigns for the clintons. He has a girls name.

>leftists: america was never great, everything sucks about this country, i'm moving to canada
>trump: america is in bad shape
>leftists: wtf, america was always great, stop fear mongering!

Good to see someone saved this picture from the last thread.

Shill = DESTROYED

Is this a joke?

>Mainstream media
>Against Clinton
I really can't believe anyone actually believes this.

GLORIOUS user

Do you remember when they did the same thing with Brexit? I thought people were being satirical, I didn't think for a fucking second that they're that stupid.

>Every single television news network (ignoring the fact they're meant to be impartial) was very vocally pro-remain
>People STILL said that the MSM were helping Farage and the only reason leave won was because they "spread xenophobia to aid the racists"

We all know that if a UKIP MP, fuck, if Farage had been shot dead by an "anti"-fascist, they would have covered it for maybe a day at most, used mental gymnastics to explain how the shooter wasn't to blame (a la Dallas BLM) and then would thinly veil how it was "deserved". I wouldn't even get in to how much the "tolerant progressives" would have rejoiced, they would have probably demanded it be their independence day.
There's a really simple way to see who the MSM favours, all you have to do is, look at when MPs get death threats and see which ones get reported on the most. So far everyone on the left who's got one (like David Lammy sending them to himself) dominated the news, yet there was no mention of the ones Farage got after the result and that doesn't even include the ones he's been getting for years before that. You would have thought it would be reported on even more considering he's already survived 3 previous attempts on his life.
Fucking right wing media.

SOMEONE SHOULD RT THIS TO THIS KEK

twitter.com/IndianEditorial/status/759251920368365568

what's the point of shilling for hillary in britbongistan?

Never gets old

Nice digits there my fellow countryman.
Kek is clearly well aware of this already.

talk to some shitlibs in rl or on the internet

most of them honest to god believe that the media is too right wing

This a high energy post

The dust clouds make NO GOD DAM SENCE.

They literally DO NOT WORK.

F U C K

>444
kek wills it!

I'd like a drawfag to remake that cartoon but with Hillary on a rickshaw pulled by the MSM with her periodically throwing tacks and barbed wire out in front of them.
And with a mountain in front of Trump, which he looks, sneers, walks offscreen, and then plows through with an industrial drill.

That is more representative of this election thus far.

>Man have friend. Friend eat watermelon. Man no have watermelon.
>Man tell friend go away, man have watermelon. Man no have friend.

Baiting niggers

wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-underdog-1469831048?mod=trending_now_4

This seems to be the article it's from, anyone able to read it?