Civil War II Predictions?

Civil War II Predictions?

The only thing I can think of with that image is "maybe Tony and Rhodey will finally kiss"

Its shit but sells well

Clint dies/gets shat on.
Again.

Captain marvel gets gang raped by banner and stark

It's all but confirmed at this point that Clint is going to murder Bruce Banner, probably in issue 3.

Its gonna suck

BRAVO MARVEL

It'll be what the fourth time Bendis has fucked Clint up or killed him?

Why do they look like teenagers?

the model 4 was obsolete for years when rhodey was war machine and rhodey wasn't war machine when tony had to wear it again that picture doesn't make any sense

well time to go walk into traffic

What's the point of having Civil War II? It seems so fucking pointless. Like at least the original had an original idea, even if it was just badly executed. This one? This is "there is a movie with the same name so lets do this" and I can't shake that lack of genuine feeling while reading any of it. It feels forced.

Like no one learned from the other Civil War? That's kind of why we don't have them in America. The first was so bloody and bad we've taken great measure to make sure it doesn't happen again.

You answered your question. Marvel has no more ideas

Let's see:
-Avengers Disassembled.
-House of M.
-The plot to kill Osborn when he still was Ronin.
-Does hooking up with Jess just when he has just broken up with Bobbie and clearly was having his heart crushed count as a fuck up?

I'm probably leaving something.

I blame movies. We can only hope the GitS movie is a huge success and a new wave of anime movies absorb all the cape movie shit.

user I commend you on knowing that (espicially since I couldn't even tell it was a different armor than the one he has on now), but do you really expect BENDIS of all people to have such deep and personal knowledge of lore

Jen's last words to Carol were "It's our future, not his."

Anyone who has taken Hack Storywriting 101 can see from a while away that it's to set up a twist. Carol thinks she's talking about Tony, but near the end of the event She-Hulk will get out of her coma and reveal that she was actually talking about Ulysses.

With what? Anti-Thanos arrows?

By the end of it Tony will be right because of reasons

He's depowered.
Clint probably doesn't know, and I hope he will have no kill intention.

Bendis pls, don't fuck Barton's live more. Pls.

"From army surplus"

I predict that it will continue to be terrible.

I think Clint will make it. His involvement in New Avengers clearly isn't over, and Ewing always writes with the upcoming event in mind.

Normies will praise this

Civil War was not original either. Its ideas and theme were already explored in comics like Squadron Supreme, Kingdom Come, Watchmen, The Dark Knight Returns, and oh yeah, X-Men

This art is cancer.

5th.
>Avengers Disassembled
>House of M
>Age of Ultron (debatable, since rather than being singled-out, everyone but Wolverine and Sue Storm were killed, he just happened to be on the suicide mission team)
>Ultimate End
So either 4th or 5th.

Maybe he put it on as a joke and that's why they're laughing.

This desu senpai.

You said it yourself: Marvel is creatively bankrupt. They're either incompetent, driven entirely by marketing, or both.

Strange will play a pivotal role in the climax to maximize hype for the movie.

the last time rhodey saw that armor he was wearing it and this happened

i dont think he would find it very funny

>Implying the fall event won't be Strange related

All of Civil War 2 is a premonition by the kid who can see the future and he is killed before he tells anyone or he kills himself to prevent the events from happening in the first place.

That's a good reaction image.

Pretty much the only good thing to come from this event.

>And with that, Marvel had its next big event after Secret Wars. One of the biggest hurdles, though, was time; this conversation occurred not years ago, but mere months. The length of preparation typically required for a major comic-book event was not an option.
>“This was not like [the first] Civil War or Secret Wars, where we planned for a couple of years,” Alonso told The Post’s Comic Riffs. “We’ve been planning this for maybe three or four months.”

The point was to have a 2 or 3 issues of an event come out within weeks of the movie coming out for maximum sales. They literally rushed the event, didn't bother with making any build up outside the event that normally leads up to the event, and let a guy who always sucked at team and event books write it since he can shit out 10 scripts a month.

Of course some LCS on twitter made a fantastic point, saying marvel should've done the event BEFORE the movie while people were still waiting for the movie, and at the same time double dipping with the trades that would've come out when the movie came out. Now that the movie is out, people that aren't Stucky shippers will stop caring about the movie after a month or so. So now marvel has ~5 more months of CW2 without movies fans caring, more casual comic fans getting frustrated by OOC stuff and tie ins, and more seasoned comic fans wanting it to be over.

Of course that won't stop the last two groups from buying, especially the last one, so sales will unfortunately still be good for an event. And Secret Wars was happening, actually was built up to, and I doubt Hickman would've been pleased at having to wait longer to write it and leave.