>Get into the supermarket
>See pic related

Feels good to be haram

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisbein
recipekey.com/therecipes/Southern-Maryland-Stuffed-Ham
newsomscountryham.com/nedryagwhpr.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_Energy_Drink
zazzle.com/tribunal_of_the_inquisition_by_francisco_de_goya_tie-151944837657876274
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks tasty af

thats how you store that porklegs?

That's ham

Going to Europe and having a whole country be Spanish would make me want to fucking kill myself.

Europe should put up gates like these between borders to filter out the mudslimes and their moderates.

>tfw pure white neighborhood and family

whats the "stick" if its not a bone?

it's cured dude and pretty much the tastiest food on the planet

literally eat it every day because its god-tier

I wish the border to my country looked like that.

not funny -.-

>Arc du Jamon
It's beautiful.

LECHE HUEVOS

Keeps Jews and Muslims out.
Well played, well played

UNSANITARY
N
S
A
N
I
T
A
R
Y

We should make south borders of Europe look like that, and if those mudslimes try to reach land arriving by north, just shoot them.

I can assure you we are nothing like your chicano beaner neighbors. We also don't sound like downs syndrome when we speak Spanish.

Cords/string.

It looks like theirs a plastic net surrounding the ham, for display purposes, but i could be wrong.

Whats your country?

Somalia?

oh yes i know. but a little to salti without cheese or Melons. We call it Parma Schinken but i just realised that its a leg.
We also eat Stelze de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisbein

Is the entire supermarket kept at a low enough temperature that it's like a giant fridge? I can't imagine that would be comfortable to shop in.

spain aren't like mexicans, they are moor rapebabies so more like african-americans

is it sad that I actually think it's not shopped?

After the treatment it received, you could let it in outside under the sun for weeks and it still would be eatable. Those one are to be stored for decades on a cellar.

Supremely well played.

Genius, in-fact.

If you know about anyone that eats the external part of cured ham instead the internal part, just redpill him or even better kill him.

I was amazed as fuck of the superb taste of different kinds of meat when I went to local market near Murcia for the first time. Spain is awesome and Spanish is a pretty cool language.
>in b4 t. jose garcia almarez gonzalez y lopez

Tengo que estudiar mucho para presentar mi salchicha muy grande a las mujeres en la playa senpai.

>Boston Harbor Islands

That fucker lives in MA?

This. I bet hundreds of grubby Spaniards touched touched that pork without buying it.

Sorry Ahmed, it will take a bit more than walking under some pork to suppress those dark muslim desires thats coded deep in your genetics you dog hating, goat loving Moor.

Am I just retarded or is pork and ham the exact same shit coming from piggos?

You don't eat the outer part

>A british calling Ahmed to anybody
>

Cured ham is the shit.

Pic related, SOMD stuffed ham.

I rest my case.

I was going to ask where this was, then I realized you weren't an American and this wasn't in America. Then I didn't care anymore.

That is amazing, I wish I could go to a market like that where I live. I have to mail order my dry cured ham.

Great. Now I'm thinking about pic related and I'm stuck in a continent sized "food desert".

yeah, you sound like a very faggy argie.

Pork is the name of the meat coming from the animal(in english).
Ham is a part of the leg of the pig. (Basically the thigh).

Is that mild?

Don't forget all the embutidos in the back which no other country knows how to make except Spain.

Im fairly certain than Spain started its love affair with pork precisely beacuse they kicked out the jews and muslims and wanted to celebrate

>Get into the supermarket
>See pic related
Feels good to be spärde sprölölöö :D

pork is pig meat.
Ham is a particular cut of pork that has been salt cured and usually baked.
So ham refers to the cooking process, not the cut.

ps, pork meat is usually greyish, ham is pink because of the pink salt used to cure it.
pic related.

It is a bone. Ham is literally salt cured pork legs

>making large structures out of meat is illegal in your country

why live

recipekey.com/therecipes/Southern-Maryland-Stuffed-Ham

True, it all started after Reconquista

Jesus Christ, what is that even

Jesus, that looks awful.

The (apocryphal) story is that after the expulsion of the Moors, Spanish peasants were obliged to hand pig legs in their houses to prove they were Christian.
Someone discovered that the dried meat tasted great and it became a thing.

What shitfuck 'dunk town do you live under where the stores aren't cold af 24/7?

A ham should be required to get an ID in Spain, if you don't eat you GTFO

Energy drink

The whole nation is severely addicted to caffeine

>eating anything but Italian ham
Sometimes nationalism can be blinding

>Ham is a part of the leg of the pig. (Basically the thigh).
>ps, pork meat is usually greyish, ham is pink because of the pink salt used to cure it.
Holy I never put that together before. So that brown sugar ham we have for Christmas every year is that bright pink because of that curing salt and not the natural color of the meat... Makes sense because we have these little pork roast sandwiches on little buns every once in a while as an easy dinner and it is gray/brown kind of like any other cut of meat.

Well shit. I don't know how I made it to 26 years old without knowing the distinct difference between these two terms.

yummmmm
* passes beneath the pork arch

They are the same thing, just different breeds of pigs and different food sources.

There are a few people in the US who have even started doing it and doing it well I may add.

newsomscountryham.com/nedryagwhpr.html

we literally make jokes about spaniards being dumb, especially Gallegos

It's delicious, the right amount of heat without being unbearable. The recipe posted isn't the best. I've never met anybody thats used hot sauce in it. Like most regional food it needs to be made by the locals, preferably a grandmother or someone that remembers the folk way of making it.

We could put them in airports instead of body scanners.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_Energy_Drink
>the appearance of the can in Yemen has been adjusted to better fit Arabic culture by replacing the plus sign with a lightning bolt.

Spurdo'd

WTF FINLAND

>Not being able to appreciate both
Fuck off

Based america, the only valid reason. But hey, not your fault. Blame the system

If you take nothing else from this thread and do not already know, learn about the splendor that is
CHORIZO
H
O
R
I
Z
O

Googling for a picture of the Inquisition I came across this tie.
zazzle.com/tribunal_of_the_inquisition_by_francisco_de_goya_tie-151944837657876274
wtf?
No-one expects a tie with the Spanish Inquisition.

lol spain i think you just found a resolution on how to stop supermaket shootings across the world

>walk into the supermarket
>see pic related

Feels good man

>It's delicious, the right amount of heat without being unbearable.
>the right amount of heat without being unbearable.
Firstly city hams are always shit, secondly, the entire concept of deboning then stuffing a ham is utterly retarded and just goes to show how stupid the average resident of Maryland is.

Do you realize that a mexican making joked about a spaniard, it's like a spaniard making jokes about a icelander, we don't give a fuck about you because we know we are better

i fucking miss that the most about spain.

the ham and i like beberechos too... i was gonna buy some online but they are so fucking expensive.

>tfw growing up in a neighbourhood called Bacalan because the portugese immigration drove the consumption of Bacahlau of this part of the town up a hundred fold
Based portugese

Hamone you uncultured troglodyte

After eating Spanish acorn fed jamon most (not all) US pork tastes nasty.
Whatever they feed US pigs makes their fat like watery cellulite.

Spanish made Mexico as a joke as well

Not when it comes to speaking english, apparently.

>mass produced battery meat is the same as old breeds of animals raised in the old way!
Good post idiot.

Notice how I never said anything of the sort.The linked company uses high quality meat from nice old world breeds raised slowly. You would be shocked at the difference in meat quality.

You tried to invade us and make Mexico french and failed miserably, so jokes on you.

Jamón*

Better check yourself before you wreck yourself, fellow burger.

I wonder what happens if a muslim tries to pass underneath? Do they burst into flames like a vampire trying to enter holy grounds?

hurdurr..

most spaniards know some english.

half of you faggots dont and whats worse is you come here and still dont fucking learn it.

i was talking to this beaner and he was complaining that his sister wasnt teaching his daughter to speak mexican, only english.

>Not pernil
Madridos pls go gib independence to Catalona

this shit right here. god i miss this stuff.

This is why Spain will forever be in my top 5 countries.

>serrano
>manchego
>rioja+coke
>women
>futbol

Godamn Spain is awesome. Sadly no jobs for extranjeros.

Is it, really?

I was talking specifically about the guy that made that post, not the shit mexicans that go over there, live for 20 years and dont bother learning fucking english.

At least we're still successful speaking our own language.

>English
>Food taste
Yeah no

>city hams
>implying southern maryland isn't bumfuck nowhere
>implying i don't get my ham from my neighbor who finishes his hogs with acorns

You sound like a jackass. But since you'll just write me off as a stupid Maryland resident, I'll just sit here and drink natty boh and watch you shitpost. Cheers.

Least we still have good crab and some areas that arn't overrun by liberals.

Right on my Spaniard friend. I fucked some freaky hotties in Barcelona

He looks just like his dad.

The kids need to get used to stimulants just in case Winter War 2 happens

Continuation War heroes fought off the Soviets successfully only because Hitler sold all that meth to Finland

Congratulations to the glorious asshole who came up with that.

That looks rotten, WTF!

Glorious, OP

I've wanted to visit Spain for a while. The haram-ness of the traditional culture, especially the exotic forms of swine was a yuge selling point.

I promise to not dress like shit or be effeminate, stupid or boring like the prototypical burger tourists.

Y'all are crazy motherfuckers

its dried and salted fish.
not rotten at all

>implying your neighbor makes country ham much less jamon
You're right about one thing Maryland resident, I do think you're retarded.

Enjoy your crabs that have lived their lives in water contaminated by battery factories and your "areas without liberals"
lel