Mfw new polls released tomorrow show hillary dominating trump

>mfw new polls released tomorrow show hillary dominating trump
>mfw the Sup Forums butthurt and damage control

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/clinton-lead-over-trump-surges-after-reuters-tweaks-poll
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Implying that polls aren't mostly created by the jew run media in order to spread disinformation just like every other form of mainstream media? blue pilled bitch

you sure loved those post-RNC polls showing trump with the lead though, huh?

i can't wait for your asspain tomorrow

they're telling hillary supporters it's ok if they don't vote, that she has it in the bag. that's a good thing. let them say it

yeah because that's what happened 4 years ago when obama lead romney in almost every poll for the entire election campaign

>polls released tomorrow
So, you're a psychic.

Implying im a trump fag, I like him don't get me wrong though. I also kind of like (((Jill Stein))) even though shes anti white since shed tax the (((1%))) and wouldn't fight any wars for israel. Trump is a jew puppet just like every other candidate

>0.25 cents has been deposited into your account

thats the most autistic bullshit ever. Implying that anyone who disagrees with you is a shill is even dumber then muh six million

>Jew controlled polls

HAHAHAHAHA.
>Muh trump won't win a single state
>Okay he wins state but he won't win anymore, Cruz will beat him
>Okay he won every state, but he won't get the nomination
>TRUMP GOT THE NOMINATION, WE MUST STOP HITLER

You faggot ass cucks know that you're done for. Get ready to start being my bitch sissy.

Its always spikes after conventions the real question is what the bernie supporters will go once the dust settels

They tweaked the polls once he started winning. They also over sample democrats by 15 perecent.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/clinton-lead-over-trump-surges-after-reuters-tweaks-poll

>polls

I'd fuck her in the ass if you know what I mean

Its a god damn shape the republican party devolved into this circus sideshow. Trump is a fucking buffoon Sup Forums. I truly hope by some miracle he drops dead before the election.

>muh six million is dumb

shill confirmed.

>leaf

>mfw Trumptard tears when they're BTFO

I KNOW. I HONESTLY CAN'T WAIT. THEY'VE SET THEMSELVES UP FOR DISASTER

posting mfw

I'm not poor. I have a job and I can get another if I want, easily. The only people that are going to get btfo are the poor. A vote for Hillary is a vote for hardcore corporatism, which is not going to hurt me in the slightest.

Well that does it, I am now #MentallyHill

You shills are triggered as fuck right now.

>this could have been avoided if he just handed over the delegates to ted

>mfw a shill does it for free

>brexit will never happen guys, just look at the polls

>mfw the polls are rigged in order to make Hillary look like less of a failure.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

A vote for hillary is also a vote for you being entitled to less of your own pay check.

>Sup Forums proven to be wrong
>again

i can't wait to spam Sup Forums on the night of november 8

many of our new Sup Forums friends weren't around for that night in 2012.

it will be glorious.

who else /neutral/ and planning on /watchingthefirerise/ ?
No matter the outcome, Sup Forums will be a glorious sight