/sg/ Syria General - ASSadists got btfo by REBELS edişın

Links updated for July 31
! Help us updated Syria tl:dr > syriagenerals.wordpress.com/syria-tldr/ (ignore)

>Visit us @ syriagenerals.wordpress.com/ (ignore)

>YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral (ignore)
>Homegrown /sg/ maps twitter.com/LevantFalcon (ignore)

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoe

PERMANENT MAPS
>SYRIAN CIVIL WAR MAP IS BEING UPDATED AGAIN!
syriancivilwarmap.com/
twitter.com/CivilWarMap
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>East Ghouta July 29
i.imgur.com/uW5OoZ2.jpg
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/goda-map.jpg
>Aleppo City July 28
i.imgur.com/uxkrmns.jpg
>Darayaa july 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wpcontent/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>Latakia July 22
i.imgur.com/1doRpBd.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS JULY 31
2 REBEL OFFENSIVE LAUNCHED THIS MORNING
>1. Castello highway area
>2. S.Aleppo - Hader

>Heavy clashes overnight in Darayya
>SDF continue gains in Manbij, only 25-30% of the city in ISIS hands

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuTKerF6tY0
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-emerges-southern-aleppo-help-drive-back-jihadists/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.164765&lon=37.061005&z=13&m=b&show=/25433628/al-Rashidin-4-Sector&search=aleppo
salon.com/2016/04/27/virginia_state_senator_travels_to_syria_praises_assad
almasdarnews.com/article/field-report-jihadi-rebels-gain-grounds-southern-aleppo-map-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay triggered, dirty goyim.

This will only happen when the map looks like this

6 million filthy kike

Didn't the map show Aleppo in Kurd hands? What happened?

WE

achtung! hohols!

UN: The terrorists may detonate a dirty nuclear bomb at the Olympics in Rio.

so how many rebels/jihadists are there in aleppo? and how many fighting in the breakout on both green sides?

The SAA isn't bad at defending encircled positions
See: Deir Ez-Zor

EXPLOSION!

Ah thank you for the information. That explains much.

4000-5000

It's both hohols and sandniggers shitposting, then again there isn't really much of a difference between the two.

>Raiding something on Sup Forums.

>Leith Abou Fadel @leithfadel 1 hHace 1 hora

>Lol Russians raining hell on the jihadists in southern Aleppo. I don't know what kind of bombs they're using, but Muhaysani can't be happy

This is what I mean. Immediately you assume I'm an anti-Assad shill and just corrupted by western propaganda. If I were to list my negatives about the rebels to a pro-rebel poster they would probably respond in a similar way.
There is no gray area of agreement, Assad is either a peaceful gentleman that has been backstabbed by his people or 1488% evil hitler dictator.
I'm not going to commit to either view because both are delusional in my eyes.

Can I get a summary of what's happened so far? Sounds like the rebels have had some success breaking out in the southwest but won't be able to hold those gains.

maytham @maytham956 3m3 minutes ago

#Aleppo Updates:
7 terrorists captured by the Syrian Army at the surroundings of Al Hikmah School. says primary reports
#Aleppo
#Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=cuTKerF6tY0

WERE VICTIMS OF MADE UP GENOCIDE! GIBMEDAT LAND!

They advanced south-east of the Military academy, got past the Hikmah school and into the 1070 housing district which is where they stopped, all this while taking heavy losses. Probably haven't taken the area fully, they're also on the wrong side of the road and will come under sniper fire/be an easy target for Ruaf

The 'Nimr' Tiger @Souria4Syrians 2m2 minutes ago

The 'Nimr' Tiger Retweeted Riam Dalati

ISIS, beheaders of priests and "moderate rebels" beheaders of kids coordinating in Aleppo AGAIN

The 'Nimr' Tiger added,
Riam Dalati @Dalatrm
Unconfirmed reports of #IslamicState launching offensive to cut #Aleppo #Khanassir route
0 retweets 0 likes

Yep. A big part of the country's huge illiteracy rate (33%) is the fact that families have to buy the coursebooks and textbooks for the entire curriculum, and most of the time, poor families can't afford those. They'd rather have their children work in the family business.

Universities are also a mess because most classes are taught in French during higher education, while most students only had really rudimentary French classes during primary/secondary education (lessons are taught in Arabic). My mother's a uni teacher, and a huge number of students drop out every year because of difficulties in understanding the classes.

Al-Masdar News @TheArabSource 18m18 minutes ago

Russian Air Force emerges in southern #Aleppo to help drive back #Russia #Syria

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-emerges-southern-aleppo-help-drive-back-jihadists/

SantaKlaus @123_Skandinavia 30m30 minutes ago

#SAA announces #SyAAF destroyed 30 jihadist 'Adult groupings area', no clue where it is S-#Aleppo

Thanks a lot!

Both aren't necessarily delusional. Just because you take the average of two sides like a math problem does not make you objective, I agree with you mostly but the existence of shills does not take away the need to defend your position. While there are obviously Assad shills, that does not instantly mean he is not definitively the good side

Finally! The heavy cavalry has arrived!

Tell me why my strategy is retarded

-Bashar legitimizes a Kurdish nation in Syria
-USA have to acknowledge it since they are allies and they have the Kurds are the good guys meme going on
-USA acknowledging Kurdistan will lead to Kurds in Turkey to form a nation
-Turkey will have an open war with Kurds
-ISIS therefore loses an ally
-USA will try to de-escalate
-basically a big shit show helping Assad in the end since his enemies will be busy fighting each others

SG PLEASE TELL ME ASSAD IS OKAY

Please tell me they moved the Nimir Tiger to south Aleppo to counter this offensive with another counter-attack

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.164765&lon=37.061005&z=13&m=b&show=/25433628/al-Rashidin-4-Sector&search=aleppo

I like your putin. Saved

No they didnt

In part because there is also an offensive on Mallah farms

>-Bashar legitimizes a Kurdish nation in Syria

There is your reason. Bashar doesn't want to lose clay.

Assad's regime wasn't stalinist. Apart from politics, everyone was pretty damn free to do whatever they want.
Nepotism is much more likely to happen in a fresh democratic system than in an autocracy. To solve nepotism and corruption, you need great education, stability, and a nation with strong ideals (in order to prevent its society simply being seen as a group of individuals seeking self-advancement), which implies civic education.

I don't know where to begin, that does not make any sense at all

Did I say that you're anti-assad? I just said that you used typical propaganda tactics instead of trying to actually make an argument.
Being passive is technically being just as bad as committing the crime. Though realistically speaking everyone here is pretty much passive.

he is fine. a touch of indigestion from the prawns at dinner, but he is expected to burp soon. All will be well then

>wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.164765&lon=37.061005&z=13&m=b&show=/25433628/al-Rashidin-4-Sector&search=aleppo
Fuck. U R Good.

Ottoman that's not true war reporting

has some fuckin objectivitiy

>Stay triggered, dirty goyim.
Erdogan will put a stop to this. ottoman soon

Sure, I agree. Overall though I don't think there's a good outcome in this war. If Assad wins (which I think is preferable), Syria becomes more stable (the islamist insurgency will remain for years to come), but Islamists and uneducated, religious Syrians that supported them might flee towards Europe, I obviously don't want them here.

Gib back Liwa Iskenderun!

We will covnert the raiders. They will serve the CAA. We will outmuslim the muslims and outjew the hoholjew, just lie we did to Virginia
salon.com/2016/04/27/virginia_state_senator_travels_to_syria_praises_assad
/

What happened with the russian athletes problems? Also nobody cares about what happens in Rio.

Russian air support coming through

Born out of necessity
I cant make daily maps if I cant figure out where things are and sometimes you just have to use an arabic source for it

US will end up helping Assad before all that if they start to bomb al-Nusra that now is completely merged with Islamic Front groups, who are directly funded by Turkey, Qatar and KSA. Of course they might back off, but that doesn't seem too likely.

THANK GOD

Kick out Merkel then. Install border control and start cleaning up Germany and sending back all of these refugees back to where they came from.

whats going on in armenia? are they trying to overthrow the russian-friendly government?

What happens if he dies? Who takes over?

I dont know but I saw a report about a rooftop sniper
Also seen report that that occupied police station was cleared out today, not sure if true

Most people here who support Assad realize he's not the "good" guy and know that Assad has committed some major crimes, but he is much better than ISIS and the moderate terrorists and he is the best option for a stable Syria, less terrorism and a reduction of refugees into europe.

The God emperor leads the fight onward to victory

Rebels are hurting

Hassan Ridha Retweeted
الاعلام الحربي @C_Military1 1h1 hour ago

تنسيقيات المسلحين توجه نداءات استغاثة للتبرع بالدم وبأعداد كبيرة جراء سقوط عدد كبير من الجرحى جراء المعارك الدائرة بريفي حلب الجنوبي والغربي
Translated from Arabic by Bing

Tnsikiat gunmen SOS appeals to donate blood in large numbers by a large number of wounded from the battles in the South and West of Aleppo rustic

Why would they? So Turks could invade them from both west and east simultaneously? I doubt armenians are that retarded

Hassan Ridha Retweeted
الاعلام الحربي @C_Military1 1h1 hour ago

مشفى باب الهوى على الحدود السورية التركية يصدر بلاغاً عن حاجته الماسة الى جميع فئات الدم بشكل سريع.
#الاعلام_الحربي_المركزي
Translated from Arabic by Bing

Fancy door hospital on the Syrian-Turkish border issue a communiqué from desperate to all categories of blood quickly.

> What happened with the russian athletes problems
Nothing.
I can only say that the athlete, on the basis of evidence which was all the scandal, disqualified and will not participate in the Olympiad.

LOL we follow the exact same feeds. What's your handle on Twatter so I can follow you?

Hello fellow Gulenists

its fare ask people of iskenderun if they want to be part of syria or turkey. who do you think they will choose?

Looks like it really was a suicide attack

I'm not representative of the german public.

i am @DeepCover1000

just so the journalists watching can claim that putins troll army uses 4chins as a base, whats yours?

They can still participate under the "flag" of the World Athletic Federation iirc. Like that one bitch did in the European championship.

Just followed you.

who is pointing the gun?
is it a syrian or a turk?
Also they dont want the people, they want the land.

>-USA will try to de-escalate

Haha he thinks the USA has a Merkel as a leader lol

Dunno if anyone cares about Iraq today but the PMU announced the ISIS pocket near Khalidiya (east of Ramadi) has been closed and the remaining jihadis rekt

I followed u back...

No, you're confusing.

It is forbidden to compete for about a quarter of Russian athletes but allowed to rest.

Turkey did literally nothing wrong by taking Hatay. Sorry. I hate this place but Hatay belongs to Turkey.

A group comprised largely of vets from the war with Azerbaijan is protesting against Armenian government corruption and also their handling of the frozen conflict over Artsakh

Ask them now? After the Arabs were ethnically cleansed and the families fled to Syria... Your chief thief Atturk asked them back when the population of Arabs was ~70% and Turkmen ~34% and they refused yet he still annexed it.

>he doesnt know people of iskenderun are arabs

Leith About Fadel on FB:
>"Liwaa Al-Quds arrives in southern Aleppo."

>"Turkey took Hatay"
you mean when France gave you Hatay, right?

Fierce battles are still ongoing in Aleppo southern outskirts as jihadi groups launched a full-scale offensive against government troops with the aim to lift the siege imposed on the rebel-held districts of the city.

The battle, dubbed Breaking Aleppo Siege, was launched today at 9 a.m. (local time) with massive reinforcements from Idlib, Latakia and Hama pouring into the frontlines.

Dozens of armed groups are taking part in the battle including Jabhet Fateh al-Sham (formerly Jabhet al-Nusra), Ahrar al-Sham, Jaish al-Fateh and several FSA-affiliated factions.
Advertisement

Jihadi fighters have so far managed to capture Al-Hikma School (an advanced Army defense line) after two suicide bombers blew up their VBIEDs outside the facility.

The hardline militants also seized several nearby hilltops, thus overlooking the Artillery Faculty and Assad Military Academy.

Simultaneously, militants in Al-Rashidin district burned huge numbers of wheels in order to disturb potential airstrikes.

>>almasdarnews.com/article/field-report-jihadi-rebels-gain-grounds-southern-aleppo-map-video/

It warms my heart to see Assad still live a life of luxury and prosperity while the rebelshits are literally starving LMOA. Honestly, his suit is probably worth what the average rebel eats in a week.

And? You have an opinion and belief of your own, start doing something towards it, if it's worth something, other people will join you.

>After the Arabs were ethnically cleansed and the families fled to Syria
[citation needed]

why did you put (ignore) after those links?

ok so theres no west-backed opposition trying to stir shit a la ukraine

I haven't seen a good propaganda video in awhile. Where are those screencaps from?

also fuck it, ask only the arabs of Iskenderun if they want to be part of syria.

Because its Ottoman when

no. Sorry. I was just shitposting, I did not even know that until the other day there was some old land probs between turkey and syria. if they are arabs and the syrians point the gun and ask the question they will go to syria. so its best then that the syrians go and point their guns and have the referendum.
I mean why do people pretend that they have problems for which i have no solution....

Will you support me if I become a moderate rebel against Merkel?

Because he's ottoshit the attention whore

civilized man...

His suit most definitely costs several hundred, if not thousands of $. I'd be surprised if a lot of people eat that much worth of food.

I'm fine with anything as long as the EU just finally collapses. It has done literally nothing good for my country.

I thought nobody can compete under the Russian flag. Did they change their decision?

Translated from Wikipedia
>The majority of the population Brigade was one of the Arab Syrian distributors between Sunnis and Alawites, Arabs and Christians, Armenians, and Syrian Turkmen ratio exceeds the 39.4%, according to 1939 statistics after splitting Brigade, fled to Damascus and Aleppo, and Homs, and Lattakia, large numbers of Arabs brigade and Ormenh , with a small exception to the Armenian town of gain, which belonged to the brigade, Fdlt French border commission, so keep track of Latakia province. It resulted in splitting the brigade for the start of the protests in 1939 that led to the overthrow of the government of Jamil Mardam, then the resignation of President Hashem Atassi himself; [3] In the following years, said Maj. Gen. occupied territory, and contributed to this account to keep Syria out of projects in the region such as the Baghdad Pact of the fact that Turkey, a member of it, strained relationship with Turkey again in 1957, to the point of calling the Egyptian fleet to Latakia for the defense in the event of war

> Did they change their decision
Yes

Subhanallah brother

Nice, where can I look a little further into the subject. I'm interested in the biblical state of Israel. Thanks.