Zootopia

Look at those teeth.

Another Q&A for those who haven't seen it:
quora.com/session/Zootopia/1

Other urls found in this thread:

zavvi.com/blu-ray/zootropolis-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook/11264282.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FaQvGggz1_4
strawpoll.me/10439744
youtube.com/watch?v=ifRh0rMEGM8
youtube.com/watch?v=I-WMuZdgOLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>walk into Target looking for the exclusive 3D
>they only have one copy of the regular exclusive Blu-Ray
>3 people already fighting over it
>ask an employee if they have any, no stores in the are do

guess I'm just getting the Zavvi steelbook then, even though it looks like shit

no stores in the *area

They've already practically confirmed that Nick and Judy are soul mates and their relationship will be the central plot of the next movie. C'mon Disney, tell the world that you're going to let them make the next movie!

screw the Zavvi steelbook, get it from some other EU country. This steelbook is already out in Italy. And other EU countries following.

Wait, was there new info regarding Nick and Judy being a thing? I've been so out of the loop lately with dev info. What did they say about them now?

Pretty much exactly the same, pic related is Zavvi
zavvi.com/blu-ray/zootropolis-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook/11264282.html

The whole thing is shit. Over-designed cover, no logo on the front or the spine (excluding J-Slip), and the spine itself is completely different than all the other Zavvi's I've seen (they usually have a uniform spine)

>3 people already fighting over it
So normies are into this film as well?

From the Q&A in the first link

>We can’t imagine exactly what it would be about, but definitely one thing that we would have to address is Judy and Nick’s relationship. A lot of fans have asked us, are they just buddies, are they best friends, are they potential love interests? We left it pretty wide open at the end of the first one, apparently. So if we ever do a second one, that’s definitely something that needs to be addressed. And it’s fun to think about.

>They care deeply about one another and they would each put the other before themselves. And we think that’s kind of the definition of their love.

They’re two very different people with similar past experiences that have found each other and made each other stronger by knowing one another. You can tell that Nick, before Judy came into his life, didn’t have anyone to connect with like that. In the gondola scene where he’s sharing one of the most private parts of his life that ever happened to him, it was kind of a disgraceful memory that he’d love to get rid of. But the fact that she can relate to it and the fact that they both learn that they were very much the same kid when they were younger, like the way Judy wanted to make a difference and so did Nick. Nick wanted to be part of the pack, he wanted to go out there and do good. And then it got shutdown. There was something about that. When we were all crafting that together, that was something that we really loved. And we think that’s why people feel like whether it’s romantic or not, it feels like there’s a strong potential.

>And in general, Nick and Judy were tricky. Story-wise, it’s all about them, but we knew if they didn’t work, if that chemistry wasn’t there, if they didn’t feel like soul mates and like they weren’t bonding in the right way, that then the movie wouldn’t work. So that was the hardest for us probably.

Phew, so they changed it in the end. I thought that the final artwork would end up like this.

>At Target shopping
>Check the Zootopia toy section for giggles
>See only two of those blind box things left in the stand for blind boxes
>"it's fate. Let's do it."
>Buy them hoping for Nick and Judy
>This

Well fug

>Over-designed cover
Dude, that's the original poster art of the film. Which is kinda cool, for the purists who hate blu ray artwork editions.

>worst male AND worst female character
Goodness me

That would have been much better desu.

pic related would have been better if they were gonna use a poster, in my opinion

But most of that I take as "just friends" material, if anything all of it just seems to be them trying to say that they love each other as friends, but nothing more and them very lightly dancing around the issue. I notice that a lot of their answers regarding Nick and Judy always seems to be more "They love each other, but as friends" as opposed to them explicitly stating "They are friends, but they could become more"

Not that I'm against them hooking up at all, if anything I want it to happen, I just wish they'd stop pussyfooting around it and just GET ON WITH IT

short answer: platonic love in the form of best friends

See that's the thing. You can still interpret that either way, that their just friends or that they might be more than just friends. They're very careful with their words, but of course when someone says "soul mate" I immediately think romance but of course some people might not think romance, but just a very close friend. They're really toeing the line and I just want answers damn it. Preferably sooner than later.

Why should they reveal the answer when people are willing to spend money just to see it in the sequel?
The more people ask, the more they will withheld. It's all marketing tricks baby.

>They're very careful with their words
Well no shit, they know how this works.
If they said outright "they're just friends" then the shippers shit the bed
If they said outright "They're lovers" then normal people shit the bed

So it's smart of them to take the middle ground so folks can make their own interpretations of it

>I just want answers
Soo in 5 years in Zootopia 2? I'll enjoy them dancing around the issue for 5 straight years that's for sure.

Also If I still care about this that much in 5 years (Sadly I probably won't, since interest dwindles over time) I'm going to be at the edge of my fucking seat in that movie, since the only thing they did confirm is that in the second movie (if it even happens) they will confirm Nick and Judy's relationship one way or another

Yeah, I know, but the fact that the actual answer to the question is 5 years down the line is fucking shit. If the sequel was in a year or something then it'd be more manageable, but such is life

>I just wish they'd stop pussyfooting around it and just GET ON WITH IT
I'm pretty sure Bryon and Rich are enjoying the bliss of teasing the masses of shippers seeing how they act in Twitter and such.
Also, good morning, thread.

>So normies are into this film as well?
It's DISNEY. And you act like it is unusual for most people to watch stories about bipedal talking animals?

5 years if we're lucky.

It's depressing thinking about how long it might take. I'd be better off losing complete interest in the interim because otherwise the wait will feel like forever.

So in summary:
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOOOOOOOOR

youtube.com/watch?v=FaQvGggz1_4

Kill yourself.

>soulmates

Hope that fucking rabbit picked out a good wedding dress

niiiiice

not that user, I understand you disapprove, but can we get back on track with comfy?

Never post that video ever again.

:^)

>le twatface meme
>2016
it's not 2014 anymore, step it up

>when Judy sees the size of your dick

She'd probably wear her mom's. Hopefully Bonnie was skinnier back in the day.

roll

Holy fuck, user. Be gentle!

Shiny

eh.

i just want my IP to show up in the thread

eh

Is Judy smug because you penis is pretty big or is she bullying it?

Real life vs fake. Lets do this.

For the bunny

rollan

Rolling for a happy Judy.

Oh, she will be...

give me the dubs.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Who knew so many people in this thread were so impressively sized?

Well I am pleased with my roll.

Unlike some

I knew that would happen as soon as I hit post.

jood

It's getting shorter, user

And I haven't even been near a pool!

jude pls

Have any of you guys tried to chat with the official Facebook page yet?

source please

It said that it loved me.

strawpoll.me/10439744

Has anyone tried to ERP with it yet?
please tell me someone has

Zistopia fans remind me of the people who won't fucking shut up about Jodorowsky's Dune.

>This movie was never made, so it has to be good!

That had the potential to be funny but it just didn't happen

She just doesn't reply. Thought Judy was different, but then I am rather naive.

exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=ifRh0rMEGM8

youtube.com/watch?v=I-WMuZdgOLA

>Bellwether
>Worst
>Lumping her in with Clawhauser

So much shit taste. I should strike you in the face.

Rolling

fuck it

Fuck

I think she likes me too

well done.

Is it an actual person or just a bot?

was he gay, Sup Forums?

W A R W I C K
A
R
W
I
C
K

No

I wanna have a good dong.

he was.

speak for yourself

>implying my weirner isn't hueg

Fuck off

Its a bot user.

wew

Hopefully, so I can have Judy to myself

How's a fox going to get between me and Judy anyway? Just set a few hounds on him and Judy will be all mine.

No no no I can't murder the fox, I need to turn him gay. Infact he could be a valuable asset in claiming my bunny.

Something this movie, and in reading Spice and Wolf, mas made me realize is just how much I want someone who I can totally confide in. The person who you both would do literally anything for, and jokingly give them hell about it afterwards.

While a romantic relationship would be an awesome additive, I'd love to just have that really tight buddy who you could /always/ rely on. Or the one who is willing to go that extra mile for you.

Well I just want to put my penis inside a rabbit.

Oh, I understand. What would be the best way to turn Nick gay? Introduce him to Gideon, show him Bonnie? Regardless, we would need to maintain good terms so that when Judy asks for advice from her gay best friend, he tells her what she wants to hear.

Of course, with Nick out of the way and Judy mine, I would still have to deal with you...

I feel like a romantic relationship would just close too many options

where it is now it leaves it open for everyone and is a welcome change of pace from cartoons that always end up with some sort of relationship.

Yep. I'm not a furry so I dont want to fuck the bunny but Ive never had someone I can truly confide in lick Judy/Nick. Feels bad

This was me 10 years ago
This is me now.

I approve of this greatly

You can't remove me user I am you

>attempting to get me to commit suicide
I'm much too smart for that, user, and my qt bune wife agrees.

You don't understand user, when you sleep at night. Judy and I speak about I who is you we are and we must join.

Look in the mirror user.

I heard it's a supervised bot though.

Tfw mine just says "officer"

Sorry user, they were all out of dubs. All they had were these lousy trips.

You want to lick Judy and Nick. Gotcha.