Better Call Snooze

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz it's gotten boring again.

A cheque. Big deal. Where's it going

LYNCHED

Last episode was actually shit.

Yellow bananas. Green grapes

they are trying to build toward the big breakup between Kim and Jimmy. That's about all that's left.

orange oranges

It's a show about a side character from a real show, what the fuck do you expect?

ya know, I'm all for suspension of disbelief to a point. the stuff the makes Jimmy tick, Mike's stuff ... even Gus. But Chuck is over the limit.

There is no law firm in the world that would have such a liability on board. They would have bought him out in the first episode, as Jimmy was trying to get them to do. Period. End of discussion.

but Mike was more than a side character.

Better Call Mike

But we're finally watching him turn into saul

next episode is 45 minutes of Mike doing yardwork then at the end he hits hector wtih a hammer

He's a pretty good guy

>next episode is 45 minutes of Mike doing yardwork then at the end he tells some kids to get off his lawn

so how is this whole season overall out of 10?

Well, just remember: Breaking Bad had the Fly episode

i wonder if he couch-casted Kim to see if she's worthy of that law school investment

I don't understand, is Chuck a cuck? Or is he planning something to finally cuck Jimmy?

i really really liked it

Breaking Bad also had tonnes of slow and meticulous scenes of characters doing seemingly menial activities.

what did you guys expect? it is a show based on a meme character from a decent show. it is going to be boring af unless they bring back EVERYONE from the original show. hopefully the show becomes 50% about mike.

better cuck chuck

Yeah, I don't get it either.
It was always billed as going to be a law drama with some comedy.

Pretty two faced.
Kim called him out on it when he ripped up her check.

I liked the scene where Nacho switches Hector's pills. They managed to make it intense even though we knew he would probably succeed.

there's still a chance that the cook saw the switch

Yeah it was shit

Any one saying it was good or about character can fuck themselves

You guys in here saying this show and this episode are shit are fucking plebs holy shit. Go stick to shit like true detective.

i hate you people. you will watch anything that fucking idiot vince gilligan shits out. there is nothing original about this show. ask yourself if you would watch this show if it wasn't about a character from breaking bad. fucking idiot.

Lol. End yourself pleb.

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE NIGGERR!!

did i hit a nerve you fucking cuck?

So you're not seeing it then? Thought so. Go watch Hannibal, you dipshits. You're not ready for this show.

>praises le wacky sleazeball lawyer spinoff
>implies this junk food of a TV series has more depth than Hannibal
god-tier bait

Take a look at the screenshot I posted, you loser.
This show is so sublte you fags on here don't even know what you're watching.

>it's a "Mike digs holes" episode

this whole show is litirally just people doing chores. you'd have to have no life to enjoy it

>b-b-bb-ut there re so manny clues and connections and secrets to muh breaking bad!!!1
fucking autistic fucks who cares about that shit, it has nothing to do with creating a compelling narrative.

I love the show, but man, watching breaking bad again makes me remember what a great, funny character Saul Goodman is. It makes all the more painful to know we are only going to see him at the very end of three whole seasons.

It's ok, faggot. Not everyone is made to appreciate art. The world need workers too.

the viewership is dropping. they'll get one more season and if the viewership doesn't rise, the show is done.

why don't they just shoot Hector? terrible writing

Are you retarded?

>can't even describe what is special about the screenshot
>no no this show is really deep and stuff you guise I swear!!

Did episode 9 air in Spain this week?

Lol. Look at the shot. It's all there faggot. Sorry if you don't see it.
Pleb.

>Mike uses a metal detector for 10 minues
--commercial break--
>Saul slips on a stick and then lays down for the rest of episode
--commercial break--
>Nacho practices switching pills for 10 minutes
--commercial break--
>Nacho actually switches pills for 10 minutes
--Bravo Vince--

You mean this?
Thought I was the only one who saw it. Yeah pretty sly I guess

Yup. That's what I meant.

Well I'll be damned

Ok. That's interesting

Vince Gilligan is not an edgy 14-year-old fag.
He's not going to hide le epic anarchy symbol in his show.

Why is it interesting?

also he uses the money as a pillow, showing that money gives him comfort

and all the 50's are historically accurate for the time the show takes place

t. fag who knows nothing about anarchism.

>There is no law firm in the world that would have such a liability on board
it would if it's his company.
>Period. End of discussion.
they did try, Everyone wanted it but chuck.

Because it just got clear to me that that's what Saul is all about eventually: Cheating the fucking system. It's what anarchists do. There's a shit ton of literature about this and how to trick the state and shit by lawsuits... It's been some time since I read into it, but this actually makes a ton of sense in the context

This. Fight the power! We can't let those fascist Rethuglicans win!

Ok, I admit I didn't catch that. Not bad, Vince, not bad.

That's just gotten clear to you? Isn't that pretty much what the whole character is about? It's a pretty on the nose reference, even for Gilligan

Fighting fascists makes YOU the fascist

t. fag who knows nothing about anarchism

Apply yourself.

I just didn't catch the dimension of it, I guess. It's also kind of hard to spot an anarchist. But then again, aren't most criminals essentially?

pictured: (you)

>mfw I read both your posts in his monotone voice

Joke's on you, I love Martin Starr and I'd even let him brofuck me. No homo.

>tfw you realize Chuck's the good guy

>Apply yourself
Ha ha ebic reference bro XD

??

Before the switch happened he emptied them into another container on his lap. Nacho put a full one in his jacket. Nacho is el fuckedo

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS. REALLY

Is Nacho gonna die or make it out? He's rapidly becoming my favorite arc.

Wasn't he in Breaking Bad?
I don't even remember it's been so long.

He's a partner, it's not easy to get rid of him. Law firms aren't allowed to be owned by shareholders in the US, there's no board that can just vote him out.

Besides, up until very recently there was no need to get rid of him, he was staying away while he "got better." He's only recently begun to cause problems, things don't happen immediately.

Pretty realistic tbqh friend.

>he watches shows with commercials

Keep that impotent rage coming, buddy. Don't worry, I'll keep replying - so you won't feel alone for a while. Pal.

I probably wouldn't have given it a shot if it hadn't been by vince gilligan, but I'm glad I watch it now. Are you offended that people can build reputations or something?

>Better_Feed_Sneed.jpg

>buddy
>Pal
stop trying to relate to me you passive aggressive cuck

Kek

Lol. Sure thing, pal. Now post your tits please, you whiny bitch.
Get it? Because you sound like a girl, you sad little clown.

Nope

Did they show episode 9 in Spain?

If you don't like the show, why are you watching it? Why are you posting in the threads? That's the most pathetic fucking thing I've ever seen and I post 50 percent of the Andy Sixx logs of shit threads on Sup Forums. You're just embarrassing yourselves.

nope we got cucked by the yurofags

it's more embarrassing to admit you enjoy this show to be honest

BROWN BRICKS

Not at all. People like what they like. It's absolutely shameful to spend any of your time shitting on people that like something you don't. Your mother would be so proud.

PURPLE SHIRT, BROWN WOOD, BLACK MAT

Calling it now: AMC will surprise us all by declining to renew the show for a 4th season.

>Your mother would be so proud.
4/10
A better choice for the closing line would have been
>I bet you're fun at parties. /s

WAAAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hahaha

??????????

He was in BB??

Why are there so few BCS memes?

That's really telling, though I'm not sure what it says.

Shit, nice catch

Are you okay, user?

>WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No way. So Saul ruins that poor fucker's life?