Bill Clinton needs to go to a fucking hospital

The guy is literally dying, but Hillary wont let him go to a Hospital because it would ruin her election chances.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt7r_XFMT_M
youtube.com/watch?v=j6gLJ4_sfG8&feature=player_detailpage#t=125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks bad

Is it dementia?

Don't worry. The morphine keeps him in a better place.

being married to a harpy, raising another man's child, and crashing the economy must've taken its toll on him

>raising another man's child

What?

Crooked Hillary drains the life out of everything she touches. I wonder if she lets him watch while she fucks bulls.

His wife's daughter is from another man actually.

He's a cuck.

i don't know why i find that hilarious

>Hillary wont let him go to a Hospital because it would ruin her election chances.

It would help her, of course, which is why it will probably happen in a few weeks or so.

Kek wills it.

why doesn't she look like him at all?

bump

hes fine and he doesn't have aids. Elites get high level designer recreational drugs. He looks happy to me

Webb Hubbell is her real daddy.

Gets me every but
But in all seriousness, it's the reptilian-to-human cloaking device dissipating the extra heat produced by the device. It relieves all visual contractions, to help keep energy levels down while the heat escapes the device.

Bill can't go to hospital until the end of September, so that (((she))) can avoid tv-debates with Trump. "She needs to be with her sick husband."

ITT: Nobody remembers that the man had a massive heart attack in the early 2000s and got a quadruple bypass

then how can she lead the country from his bedside? shills btfo

He will conveniently die just before the elections to maximize sympathy votes.

She looks just like Hillary to me.

An autist is not a function person.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt7r_XFMT_M

Shes just waiting till its closer to the election for the sympathy vote from weak minded women and faggots.

Reminds me of the time that my state elected a dead dude to senate and we put his wife in his place.

You are not a functional person

I'm pretty sure I'm functional. Else I'd never be able to log into a windows computer.

>Bill Clinton needs to go to a fucking hospital

youtube.com/watch?v=j6gLJ4_sfG8&feature=player_detailpage#t=125

>windows computer

Sorry, should I download a linux distro to serve your superiority issue?

install gentoo

Fuckin' hell

>ruin her election chances
bullshit. she'll use this to make her seem like the underdog just like she did with the emails.

It'll go from:
"oh guise why are you so mean 2 me? i'm being picked on by repub's."

to:
"I'm just a woman trying to make it in a mans world and my poor husband is dying."

It's an act. An user came here before and said that they will sacrifice bill before the election is over to help Hill win. It is evil, but it would work.

Honestly he looks like he is on chemotherapy.

You have to prepare people somehow...

actually they have not much in common. Hillary was much prettier in her youth.

I would say Hillary is the mother but Bill is not the father.

That's saying absolutely nothing. She's an old woman.
She doesn't look bad for 68. I think the hair creates an aura of youth; or at least heads off the aura of age.

Why does everyone in that crowd look like a disgusting hipster cunt?

OP, he is just thinking of the children...

Be mine

BILL WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR TIE

fucking hell

another one come true