Storytime of HATE!

I hate you all

>storytiming the unfunnies
Not as much as you hate yourself OP.

Just gonna get this out of the way
>right, readers?

I have never read the comic and I won't do it, but I know Sup Forums is in pain right now.

Joke's on you, I love trash. Mind doing Nemesis and Trouble after this?

It's so bad it's good, and you fucking know it Sup Forums.

Maybe I will do Nemesis tomorrow, Trouble is too long so probably not gonna do it.

Millar is such a great writer and you know it.

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

so, who is reading this for the first time?

This shit's pretty bad desu, but I'm still curious

>who's reading this for the first time?
Nigga, I own the singles.

>Nigga, I own the singles.
I don't know how to feel about that.

do you guys think millar will eventually do a movie with the unfunnies?

God, I hope not

I hope

someone should email him and ask him that, best idea ever.

iirc he doesn't want to do anything with unfunnies, and he kind of doesn't even like talking about it in interviews

>he kind of doesn't even like talking about it in interviews
source on that?

>>Mark Millar: My wife got about six pages into it when she was reading it in the bath the other night and she just threw it at me. She said it was the most horrible thing she'd ever read in her life and she didn't want to think this sort of shit even went on in my head. I tried to explain that the crow was sucking cock for a REASON, but it actually does sound kind of creepy saying it out loud.

I can't stop laughing.

we are half way there guys, just think of this like dante's journey. Also,, CBR gave the book a 5/5.

who "plays" Hicks? i'm guessing the artist because that's definitely not Millar

I don't know.

I think that mark father

Im pretty certain this shit gets storytimed more than anything else on the board has

Bump

Why

why not?

20 more pages!

No problem

this whole thing would be wayyy better if there actually was a The Funnies series. it would have given the whole "wholesome cartoon world slowly loses it's innocence" idea some weight