>Actor Kenneth Choi is returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The actor...

>>Actor Kenneth Choi is returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The actor, who played Howling Commando Jim Morita in "Captain America: First Avenger" and reprised the role in "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," will now appear in "Spider-Man: Homecoming" as a completely different character.

>>According to Deadline, Choi will play Peter Parker's high school principal in the film. No further details have been revealed about the character.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/06/kenneth-choi-spiderman-homecoming-movie-1201770179/
comicbookresources.com/article/spider-man-homecoming-casts-people-v-oj-simpsons-kenneth-choi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 peter gets molested

What no source?

Why though?

Yes, I would really falsify the information about an actor playing Peter's principle.

He wants to use his powers to stop his principal's advances, but he knows his secret identity will be exposed if he does, so he lets it happen.

Interesting, this sort of means old enough throwaway roles can result in re-appearances so a lot of actors assumed to be one and done could reappear for whatever. Unless it got too recycled and everyone in the cast starts to look the same. No euphemism intended.

Its like you guys don't even know your canon.

Maybe he's the great grandson

Natalie Dormer or Kate Mara as Karla Sofen

Skip is the main antagonist of the move

People have done more work for less attention

>reusing actor from First Avenger
>not using Dormer as Captain Marvel who was in First Avenger for like a minute

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>deadline.com/2016/06/kenneth-choi-spiderman-homecoming-movie-1201770179/
ah there we go

She'd be better as Spider-Woman.

>Reusing an actor as an unimportant bit part
Would she look decent with dark hair?
I doubt it.

>high school
uuuuuuugh so tired of this crap
give me some home moments if you must, but fuck off with highschool. i'm so fucking tired of teen drama.

That other user is right, she'd work better as Moonstone and the great grand daughter of whoever that one lady was.

Too put it politely Carol's actor is going to need more mileage. We're talking full work for Captain Marvel, Avengers, Infinity War and some cameos which are probably spaced around 10 years. Karla would at best have Thunderbolts, maybe a cameo in another movie or Infinity War.

>recycling a bit role actor in one movie for another bit role in another movie
Is Disney trying to save money or something. I thought Ike was gone already.

>Having this shitty of taste
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He kinds looks like that guy from the first Cap movie

It's funny cause that's not even his principal.

It's common practice.

Sousa from "Agent Carter" was a policeman in "The Avengers".

Star-Lord's mother was one of Cap's groupies on "Captain America: The First Avenger".

The guy who played Thanos in "The Avengers" was one of Crossbones' goons in "Captain America: Civil War".

Asians have such weak roles in the MCU that they can just swap them around at random

Pathetic

the white power guy from all hail the king was Melvin Potter in Daredevil

The black chick from Star Trek: First Contact plays two different MCU characters too. The mom with the dead kid who guilt trips Tony and someone entirely different in Luke Cage.

All Marvel's gonna do is confuse normies at this point.

Which one?

comicbookresources.com/article/spider-man-homecoming-casts-people-v-oj-simpsons-kenneth-choi

If it's any consolation, at most we'll get 2 films in High School.

The English one.