S T E V E N
T
E
V
E
N

>this thread didn't start with Felicity Smoak
You had ONE job.

To be fair, I wouldn't trust Mr. Burns with biological weapons either.

>eco terrorist
>abandoned her family
>based her life decision on a hippy movement despite being a married woman with a kid
>cheated on her husband with several men

Recently

Is this thread gonna be filled with mouth-piece sisters?

You have a point too.

I kind of believe that the show aknowledge that mama Simpson isn't exactly a role model and left a big hole on the family for being too crazy on her way.

user, Mike is there. Even Willis won't deny the fact that he's a bastard. The fact that he's an enjoyable bastard is neither here nor there.

boff of em

Let's not forget.
>And lastly, for Homer, I leave you something very special. A difficult task.

She chooses to endanger her son and his family by making him do another dangerous hippy job and doesn't even tell them what it is. Homer nearly died during it too by falling down a missile silo.

Bitch was awful.

Fuck that guy.
>ALL NEW XMEN WAS A MISTAKE.

Willis is an anomaly to me. His "villainous" characters usually come off as reasonable, while his protagonists handle any given situation with unnecessary hostility or just act like obnoxious assholes.

hippies think the things they do save lives. that would make it okay, if it was true.

Is that Becky? Isn't she a lesbian?

that's an anomaly? shit, the left makes it their busness to either deny the concept of morality or get it almost 180 backwards, save for a few little cherrypicked bits that make them look sensible.

Fuck, you beat me to it. But here's second place.

No that's a writer being fucking shit. Beast was amazing before his character assassination for no reason.

To be fair she just said Homer who was a grown ass man and what she had him do was framed as getting rid of her ashes. Though that may make it worse.
Nah Stan is supposed to be a crook. The fact he does something good is supposed to be out of the norm, where he's selfish and douchey at all other times.

Poor Lin. Constantly shat on by her family, boyfriend stolen by some young tramp, and she's the one who has to apologize to everyone else.

It's fucking ridiculous.

Does he count?
The comic makes absolute sure that he's a fucked up guy that does fucked up things but I still think Evey shouldn't forgive him for the shit he did and so many people in real life see him as an inspirational hero.

It's less "The writers say he's good" and more "Everyone else says he's good".

No, that's exactly the problem. Her last will was a lie of omission that almost killed him. If she told him exactly why she wanted him to dispose of her ashes it'd still be pretty shitty but she'd at least be respecting his wishes as well.

It's kind of subtle, but yeah, there are a lot of hints sprinkled throughout the comic that she's a lesbian.

He's a mobster type, crooked as they come but family is still the most important thing to him.

Why is Saitama bad? He doesn't really assume himself better than anyone else, he goes out of his way to make his colleagues look good, and while maybe the way he handles certain situations isn't exactly the best, it's a hell of a lot better than just sitting by and doing nothing.

Mabel's a brat, but she's like 12. Dipper's the unrealistic one for acting mature and well spoken at 12 years old, he should be as bad as Mabel, but then no one would watch the show.

A writer being shit and a shit writer analblasted.

Beast started being a dick with some room for redemption later in his cat form, and when Bendis took over he became a flanderization of "I'll fix this but fuck Scott" that got him kicked out into the dollar store X-Men. I'm still mad.

That may be, but the show still tries to use his, "Muh family." shtick to whitewash all of his bad traits. Especially after Ford arrived. Alex himself even talks about Stan like he's some paragon of goodness. Goes with being based off of his real uncle, I suppose.

To be honest, his worst trait is probably that he does sit around doing nothing quite often. His main motivation is finding a good fight while being heroic is more of a secondary thing (In his dream he was genuinely happy having a good battle despite knowing most of the planet was dead). But he's still overall a genuinely good guy.

but she's like 12.

When will people stop using this excuse.

My uncle was destroyed in a Mccarthy era witch trial and the lesson from that is he was wrong to oppose what was going on. If there's injustice happening we'll try and address that later, until then just keep your head down and follow the law.

- Reed Richards

I like that Alex proved once again why it's narratively bad to write a story with characters based off of real people. Especially with those close to you.

>You put them on a pedestal.

>You can't take any criticism about or towards their character.

>They can literally do no wrong in your eyes. You are literally blinded by their bad traits.

>Anyone who disagrees with them or dislikes them is always a dick or bad guy.

I liked the movie, but i couldn't resist.

When you stop thinking a cartoon for children is Twin Peaks.

>When you stop thinking a cartoon for children is Twin Peaks.

Literally who? Cause its definitely not me.

When in living memory has the writer ever told you Beast was in the right? They literally had the Watcher show up to call him a shithead.

Moore deliberatly tried to frames him as a villain and the governament as good guys tho.

He said it.

It was part of the plan.

>DUDE
>DEALS WITH THE DEVIL
>LMAO

What a faggot

The movie butchered him by making him an action hero and turning the Prime Minister into literal Hitler when his entire story arc was basically learning about real love.

He later admitted to Sue that he made all that story up.

Well he's pretty clearly wrong in those pages

>He later admitted to Sue that he made all that story up.
I'm laughing, but seriously. That's kind of dumb. Everything about Civil War was retarded, even most of the stuff that came out to try and "fix" it.

Goddamn I can't believe it's still one of the most popular trades.