Fuckin' way she goes, boys

Fuckin' way she goes, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHIiYjSXP_E
youtube.com/watch?v=NmIExb9yTt8
youtube.com/watch?v=xWbSRhKv5W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Childhood is idolizing Ricky, Adulthood is realizing Ray makes more sense

This was an accurate depiction of an alcoholic.

I'm very much the same. In fact I can't leave the current flat I'm renting because I trashed it beyond repair. Way she fuckin goes

HAVE ANOTHER DRINK, RAY

"Jim Lahey is a fucking drunk and always will be" is my top episode. Also, I wish the new season never happened.

It's the way of the road

Childhood is supporting the Kittyland Love Center, Adulthood is realizing Garbageland makes more sense.

Stupid is the guy who stops drinkin' because he's failin'

>the hash driveway
This was so nasty. I wouldn't even have thought the half of it.

>Also, I wish the new season never happened.
Why? It was good.

For me it's If I Can't Smoke and Swear I'm Fucked, the best Trailer Park Boys episode.

Mr. Lahey, not another night of the shit abyss.

WHAT IN THE FUCK!?

Fuck off i've got work to do

FUCK OFF WITH THE GUNS

>Thirty bucks! I don't have that kind of money Ricky

RAYYYYYYYYYYY
KOJAKS GOT A WIG ON

RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This show is pretty much Ed, Edd, n Eddy but when they grow up and in Canada

Is it true Rays actor is an asshole irl?

He's a legitimate producer and a practicing lawyer.

You're probably thinking of Bubbles, it's true he's a dick.

Greeeaaaaaaaasy

What is this from?

isnt that why corey and trevor left the show initially?

>Garbageland

FUCKIN DUMP BEES

youtube.com/watch?v=MHIiYjSXP_E

Trailer Park Boys. Now fuck off, I've got work to do.

>I wish the new season never happened.
Eh, I thought it was alright, way better than the other netflix seasons.
>Colonel Dancer
>Don/Donna
>barb joining a mexican prison gang
>bunch of ham fisted celebrity appearances
who the fuck thought these were good ideas?
Only thing I actually liked about the other netflix seasons was the big oil refinery that bubbles built in his sheds, that was pretty cool

Fuck off

I believe it was over a sandwich.

They left because they were generally treated like shit irl. They didn't get paid enough I think.

Liquor money's gone, boys.

Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't. This time she didn't go.

I mean nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli

>mfw jump from old seasons to netflix seasons
everyone's so old
are the netflix seasons worth watching?

I think I'd go with Rub 'N Tiz'zug for my favorite.
>the opening scene with the Samsquanch
>first appearance of Phil Collins, my favorite side-character
>GET YOUR HANDS OFF IT, I PAID FOR A LADY, NOT FUCKING COREY AND TREVOR

iktf

FRIG OFF BERRB

I wish they could just go back to regular day to day life in the park doing petty crime and fucking with Lahey.

Now in Netflix seasons they have these boring storylines and all these side characters and celebs making appearances it feels like a parody of TPB to be completely honest family.

its like old spongebob vs 2004~ nubob.
remove all humor adults can appreciate

they were minor characters on a show that had like 6 episodes per season how much did they expect to be paid. At least corey had the balls to come back, and I noticed in the recent seasons he even directed a couple episodes

I heard something about lucy leaving because bubbles sexually harassed her or something? Was that true? Who needs her anyways. Like most of the cast she got old and fat and ugly, but for her it was like a mega transformation.
trinity got thiiiiccc

>tfw i watch netflix episodes

I don't quite care, I watched the show when I was hogh as fuck and I didn't pay for it. It's not like I'm financially involved with the show. People leave that's their problem. Trevor was fun though

top choice user

Last 2 digits determines how many seasons we'll get

I just like to pretend it's a documentary and they are all dead now.

>That one movie where ray actually fucking dies and its super serious and casts a grey cloud over the whole thing.
I came to laugh....not feel.

10 FUCKIN' DOLLARS A MONTH

>Why don't you get a life Rick? Why don't ya go to community college like Julian here. Hey, I got a good idea. You could teach, livin' in a car and growin' dope 101.
>And you can teach how to get drunk, get fired from the police force, become a lousy trailer park supervisor that sucks, hangs around with a fuckin' idiot that doesn't wear a shirt and looks like a dick but thinks he looks good 101.

Worst case ontario

>there are people out there who defend the netflix seasons

WHAT IN THE FUCK

TONIGHT I'M GETTING DRUNK AND HIGH AS FUCK

Get two birds stoned at once.

>Fuckin' way she goes and erections ruined the whole fucking night

words to fuckin live by boys.

what movies are worth watching?

That season where Lahey is pretending to be sober meanwhile drinking vodka from water bottles is probably the best

They were helping production, They starred in a movie, wrote/created their own characters. They also hated the direction the show was going past S2 and stayed on because of Dunn's lies and they loved Clattenburg

Dunn told them sign these minimum wage contracts to do two peoples jobs and I'll reward you when we make the movie and past S6. despite the fact that they had become one of the most popular canadian television shows, and had a movie deal they were told there was still no money for a raise. They got fucked on the movie and realized that they had wasted their time and understandably quit.

Don't be such a boot licking faggot. Fucking corey and trevor have more balls than you.

Greedy jews cost us the two best characters.

met him in Toronto, and he was lovely

S2>S1>s3=s5>s4>s6=s7

lucy left because the guy who played bubbles (Smith) was accused of harassing another woman so she quite in supposed solidarity

All of them minus the most recent two. Count down to liquor day is actually better then most episodes, its fucking amazing.
pic fuckin related also nice trips

Funny, the Lahey storyline I liked best was the exact opposite. I liked the one where he was completely sober, but put iced tea in liquor bottles and acted like he was drunk to spy on the Ricky and Julian.

I never saw the black and white one but I heard it was good although a little different.

Say Goodnight to the bad guys was a fantastic finale,(much better than seasons 6 and 7) it isn't exactly a movie its around 50 minutes or so.

I liked all 3 feature movies, they aren't perfect but I enjoyed them. They basically seem to get worse in order and The Big Dirty recycles the Ricki's wedding plot.

The title drop in Countdown to Liquor Day hit hard.

this
The boys don't know how to write episodic television worth a half-fuck.

What? Isnt it revealed that he faked his death and moved to Florida? Or was that another movie? I havent watched anything newer than the season where Trinity is pregnant.

Childhood is idolizing Julian's self discipline and desire to make something of himself

Adulthood is realizing getting stoned and drunk with your friends and generally being hedonistic like Ricky makes more sense

>they bumped jacob up to secondary cast member in the new seasons

I can't fucking believe it. Jacob? That guy is fucked in the head

Honestly the movies take the premace of the show but in a much more sincere tone and it makes everything a lot more real. The addiction and abuse and violence is much more real in the movies and makes shit feel a lot different. Where normally laheys addictions are more of a joke then anything the movies show what abuse can do to a relationship, how it changes and hurts people. Its still funny and over the top but fuck if there arent a lot of sad fucking moments in the movies
>Ricky failing school and actually crying
Like shit man.....shit.
If it was im unaware, its not like it changes the film itself....everyone considers him dead and the movie opens with his funeral.....pretty fucking brutal shit.

BAAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAAM

seasons 2 - 5 were fucking GOLDEN. 6 and 7 are still watchable.
SWAYZE TRAIN'S COMING WITH US GENTLEMEN

season 8 + is a dissappointment

although the one I actually love is

>the Motel can't stay at the motel

Greasy fuckin' Saskatchewans

You lookin' at my gut?

RIP Mustard Tiger

It felt like Phil had more of an accent in this episode. I thought it was funny.
>Whurs my fhurneeture?

is Phil Collins the greatest side character ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=NmIExb9yTt8

Pic related: I got work to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWbSRhKv5W4

I love when he gets violent, waddling and throwing shit around cursing

why don't you go back and pave yer cave you fuckin caveman?

Fuck community college, lets get drunk and eat chicken fingers

Well, unless plan B involves you brushing your CAVE TEETH with a log!