Be German soldier

>be German soldier
>bleed for the Fatherland
>70 years later SJWs and muslims desecrate your grave

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tQ4pHfcNm8&index=61&list=FLk0MpljbrQnPMt_rjMZGd6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goddamnit OP now i'm hungry for potatoes.

translatino of the graffiti?

Fucking kill yourself.

deserves nothing less

Sorry. God's Country won a war so we didn't have to learn Nazi. So translate it or gtfo.

Shit Germany
You loser

I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS KIND OF RAGE

ES REICHT!!!!!!!!!

"Shit"
"Germany, you loser"
Taeter means something like "persecutor" or "criminal"

That vandals are still unknown.
Graffiti says something to the effect of "not victims but perpetrators".
Even if you are so passionately anti-Nazi, it's still a dick move to desecrate a grave, especially a soldier's.

More info pls

>desecrating the grave of a soldier

this is never acceptable

I honestly think people who do this should be shot, same with the disrespectful muslim sub-humans who make their "camps" in graveyards.

>I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS KIND OF RAGE

Me either.

At this point all I want is civil war. I don't even care if we lose. Id much rather be massacring traitors, sjws and shit skins.

Id fucking leave flowers for that hero

>TÄTER

heh taters

The vandals are clearly Antifa or Anarchists though.

So of course they have a bone to pick with fascists. Just goes to show you losing a war can be the worst thing ever to happen to a nation.

>I don't even care if we lose.

That's the winning spirit!

>>be German soldier
>>bleed for the Fatherland

More like start killing people and treat population terrible, fuck subhumans kraut.

nice

t. buttblasted storm weenie

People who do things like this should be signed up for obligatory disposal.

Remember Haiti :^)

>losing a war
>accepting defeat

An unkindled flame dies for good.

t.Muhammad

What it has anything to do with OP thread? Autistic swedish ...

t. goat fucker

Hahahah

t. Aaron Goldberg.

>be on winning side
>still have it worse

>declare war
>get shot
>complain about it 70 years later

I hope his ghost spooks them to death.

>start a war, start killing people, treat population terrible
>at the end lose the war
>payback time
>get killed, enslaved and raped

you got what you deserve t bh

The soldiers have been dead for a long time, they don't care.

What matters is the that some people think it is ok to desecrate the memory of their own kind like this. Whatever allows people to develop this suicidal mindset is hat you should be concerned about. Is it what they've been taught at school ? The way they've been raised ? How the fuck did it happen ?

How old is this monument?

bump

You and the BEADY EYEs were the ones who declared war on Germany, not the other way around, Baguette.
>declare war on someone who literally isn't doing shit to you
>get BTFO'd
>whine about it 80 years later on a Tibetan polaroid trading bazaar

prove that those are real graves

>What matters is the that some people think it is ok to desecrate the memory of their own kind like this. Whatever allows people to develop this suicidal mindset is hat you should be concerned about. Is it what they've been taught at school ? The way they've been raised ? How the fuck did it happen ?
Ever seen a deranged homeless man who shits himself and smacks his own head with a beer bottle?
This is germany right now.

Wtf I hate Tater Tots now.

EINFACH

This

that is sad just sad

>unironically defending antifa

>her face when
>the rapefugee enters your daughter

>because of merkel
>and no guns

Wtf? I hate my fatherland now!

wtf i hate muslims now

>didn't even have to fight you
>killing people, treat population terrible

When is payback time going to come, Pierre? If that's what "winning" looks like I'm glad we didn't.

It means fuck you Germany

>who declared war on Germany, not the other way around

SHIET I really like to know the reason of this declaration of war ... . I remember Hitler invaded Poland but other than that .... German were good guys ;_________;
>Americunt education

embarassing

But in the end, you are going extinct faster than Germany.

You guys are a disgrace of a reflection of once great nations

Thats not the monument in Garmisch is it?

>be rapefugee
>drown in the mediterranian
>complain

Opfer is usually victim.

Payback?
We have our clay my dear kraut, we stole your clay, i'm not mad :^)

Fucking antifa scum

What did they expect the other powers to do?

Oh, well there's this country that's growing in power at an exponential rate, and is clearly an aggressor. Shall we wait until they are the dominant power to declare war, or do it now while we have a good chance?

Little antifa faggot go choke on your girlfriends dick.

I'm 75% Polish 25% Austrian and seeing this makes me want to murder the shitskins that did this

>the divide and conquer ITT

>our clay
being taken by mudshits and niggers. good job cuckolds

They weren't shitskins. Modern white Germans hate themselves more than anyone else

>Shit tier can control
some edgy teenagers probably

Huh .... I-i'm sorry? What did you say? You really have no shame ...

We're only trying to catch up to be quite honest

How many germans commit suicide each year? When it hits 20,000 some crazy shit is gonna happen.

oh gawd muh dick is doing weird things
Philippe, you personally are a cucklover but now that the shit-teeth are out lets talk about restoring the glory of Charlemagne!

Judenmörder und deren Kinder und Kindes Kinder werden für immer bestraft.

meeeh black people tend to be into there christ, nice people.

>Declare war on Poland to maintain Polish freedom
>Gets rekt
>Gets his ass saved by burgers
>Germany defeated
>Ebin :DD:D Poland defended'd :DD
>Poland now a Soviet puppet
>Getting culturally enriched hard

Epin lads 10/10 well done

>This is germany right now.

The whole continent is being cucked to death. Some day the cause of all this leftist bullshit will have to be addressed, it can't be allowed to go on for much longer.

>there
Stop triggering non-native speakers

ENRAGED

ENRAGED

ENRAGED

IF THIS HAPPENS HERE SHIT WOULD BE GOING DOWN

WHY DO YOU NOT DO ANYTHIGN GERMANY

GET THE BALL ROLLING

>USSR
>God's country

Leaf has a point

>IF THIS HAPPENS HERE SHIT WOULD BE GOING DOWN

I wish I could say the same about my country, but we're just as cucked as the Germans.

>Become a country again after not existing for hundreds of years
>Invade Germany like 3 times
>Invade Lithuania
>Invade Czechoslovakia
>Ask the French to invade Germany so you can divide the country between yourselves
>they refuse
>ask the French again to invade Germany
>they refuse again
>Germany asks you to treat it's minorities fairly
>Britain promises to back you up in case of a fight
>kill a bunch of Germans
>Germany invades
>"wtf I hate Germany now" - rest of the world

what's taters, precious?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Surely if that happened on a WW1 or WW2 memorial there would be massive pushback?

By the way, how many WW1 memorials do Americans actually have? There's one in every town in England, but the First World War didn't have as much of an effect on the US because they entered the war as it was winding down, and less died than in Europe.

this is why everyone hate whites

legit triggered right now

Means, what? "Fuck Germany, you loser"?

What does "täter" mean?

I literally didn't understand a single shit
pretty embarassing Canada

„Es ist eine Schande“, sagte der alte Mann, während die türkischen Jugendlichen auf dem Kriegerdenkmal herumlungerten und den vorbeigehenden deutschen Frauen derbe Scherze in ihrer Mondsprache hinterherriefen. Bernd wollte dem Mann zustimmen, aber ein stechender Schmerz fuhr im wie ein Messer durch den Hinterkopf und er musste sich an dem Alten festhalten, um nicht umzukippen. Als er die Augen wieder öffnete, schien alles ein wenig klarer und heller zu sein. Sein Blick fiel auf die Frauenfigur aus weißem Marmor, die in der Mitte des Kriegerdenkmals saß. Sie war mit niedergeschlagenen Augen dargestellt, auf dem Schoß lag ein steinernes Breitschwert, der Oberkörper war von einem Kettenhemd bedeckt, das die Türken mit einer Flut schweinischer Schmierereien bedeckt hatten. Einer der Jugendlichen dämpfte gerade eine Zigarette auf ihrem Schoß aus und lachte sein schäbiges Kanakenlachen. Bernd konnte seinen Blick nicht mehr von der Statue lösen. Es schien ihm, als gehe ein geheimes Licht von der schönen aber doch starken Figur aus, das nur er sehen konnte. Germania, erwache, flüsterte Bernd. Der alte Mann sah in besorgt an. Germania, erwache. Germania, erwache, wiederholte Bernd etwas lauter. Er sah, wie sich die steinernen Lider langsam zu heben begannen. Germania, erwache! Die üppige Brust hob und senkte sich zum ersten Mal seit hundert Jahren, als die deutsche Frühlingsluft in die starke Lungen der marmornen Göttin strömte. GERMANIA, ERWACHE! schrie Bernd mit aller Kraft und seine Stimme hallte wie ein Donnerschlag durch den Park. Ein Schwarm Vögel flog laut krächzend aus den umstehenden Eichen auf und die Türken blickten erschrocken in Bernds generelle Richtung. Er fühlte kein Mitleid mit ihnen, als die steinerne Hand sich fester um den Griff des Schwertes schloss, um endlich Gericht zu halten.

[spoiler]it was probably a bunch of antifaggots

>Spraying the word Scheisse on it and not actually shitting on it...
fucking normies reeeeeehhhhh

SONG VERY FUCKING RELATED

youtube.com/watch?v=0tQ4pHfcNm8&index=61&list=FLk0MpljbrQnPMt_rjMZGd6w

Maybe they're reviewing the quality of the statue
>Scheisse
Pretty succinct

Poland. That was all Poland. I thought that was pretty obvious.

all of these people seem cool though I don't hate them, none of them look like they want to kil me except for the guy in the left with the afro

there's one in my town
has a few hundred names on it, some with stars, some without.

perpetrator/culprit

any one got info in wich city that is ?

althrough i hate the french "people", crooked little creatures without any spine, with a bleading heart, i would never desecrate the grave of ony french soldier or any national monument
any one who is doing or suporting that shit is the same kind of Untermensch the muslimes, who like to play with there victimes bowles, are.

>kill a bunch of Germans
>literally repeating the nazi propagande word by word

Shit, i'm done with you faggot.

I think it's a woman...you can never really tell with the nignogs until you see the whole picture.

There were nazi soldiers, I don't fucking care ... you destroyed this continent twice you fucking cunt, remember this.

i am imagining an angry spider with all its legs pulled off by kids as i read this post