Upvote if you agree

upvote if you agree

Harry potter was 8 films? i thought it was like 4.

Sounds like one of the dullest days in the history of days.

REDDIT WEATHER

>redd1t weather

>reddit weather

Replace Harry Potter with something not gay, like Oz or The Sopranos.
Replace pizza with grapes being fed to me.

Perfect day =
>Getting high as fuck
>Watching Trailer Park Boys
>Eating 1kg of oatmeal cookies by yourself
>crashing and passing out to wake up hours later wondering wtf happened

that 'za looks like trash

>Reddit weather
>tumblr bed and series
>facebook food

do people unironically eat and watch movies in bed?

whats Sup Forums weather?

>something not gay, like Oz

*upvotes*

do people unironically breathe and watch movies with their eyes open?

Ideally weather that kills you

68, partly cloudy, with a light breeze

Normies

Thunderstorm with heavy rain

Movies make me nervous

I have to pause em every 5 mins and squeeze this stress ball I've got in order to get through it.

Yesterday I started watching The Hateful Eight at 9am and didn't finish till 6pm at night.

flash flood in the early morning, sunshine at noon 98 degrees all through out the night

Train yourself to marathon the first 15 minutes

Comfiest day is waking up on a cold ass day and ordering kebab and burgers, get a long hot shower before it comes whilst doing some shots of wild turkey, bring all the covers out and put on lotr.

I did this once and planning on doing it this weekend.

baseball-sized hail

acid rain and tornadoes

I'm 7 letter word with 100s of letters in me what am I.

>aging pills

>reddit weather

>get blown up twice in a week
>still fall for the muh kebab meme

kill urself yurocuck

>reddit pizza topping

>kebab

britbongnia is not comfy not at all

"No!"

obviously

hello Redit!

based

when a tornado rips through a dick factory and it starts raining dicks

Whats a Sup Forums movie snack?

I don't understand what they are saying the perfect day is. Are they saying it rains and they watch Harry potter while it rains and then eat pizza in bed? What the fuck. Someone give me a quick rundown pls.

>reddit weather
>Tumblr bed
>Pinterest series
>le random XD Facebook food
No thanks.

tumblr.

>pizza is le random facebook food
I'm afraid you have autism. It's terminal.

>Reddit weather
this meme has really gotten out of control

reddit is renting space in your head free of charge

Wonderful idea, such a dull state of the weather pairs quite well with one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

THERE HE IS

Did any of you ever gave a thought to the viewpoint of the pizza delivery guy?
Like seriously, imagine doing such a shitty job on a shitty, rainy day, when some lazy milennial faggot orders pizza so he can stay in bed all day and watch shitty kid's movies

That's clearly frozen pizza

I like the rainy weather and the pizza

The best pasta by far. Know my friend, that if you die tomorrow your life will not have been in vain.

he gets paid for this shit, gets tipped, and gets to spend 90% of his time in a car with heating, i'm not going to weep for him

it's just two real quotes combined

based anti-reddit

He's also 4/5 times likely to be high as shit. I wish I liked driving because being a pizza delivery guy sounds comfy as fuck.

>reddit weather

What the fuck is reddit weather?

Kek I scrolled through the whole thread looking for this

Wasn't disappointed

You have my upvote, and my axe

>even getting near a window
>having any idea what season it even is
>not being secluded in mommas basement for years
fucking normie gtfo.

Sunny. A perfect day to be outside.
And then getting depressed because everyone is outside and you have no friends so you stay all day inside shitposting

>/r9k/ thinks the entire website is its safe space
bizarro tumblr was a mistake

either heavy snow or sweltering heat

>tfw haven't ever read any of these but have gone through dozens of technical math and science books

I unironically agree. Fight me faggots.

I literally tried this during the winter with my gf. We turned off the second movie a third of the way in. Theyre shit movies.

mailbox

If the weather isnt arid and scorching hot, I dont even bother going outside. Hearing rain or feeling a fall breeze makes me cringe so hard as the thought of REDDIT swim through my mind.

>turning it off before Kino of Azkerban

Are you implying that people do this ironically? Wouldn't that imply that there was some sort of audience to observe this sad act?

Your mother is not an audience for your one man "tendies in bed" play, Samuel Beckett.

I'd rather updog

Nice try, bro.

I think chili is my go to kino food.

harry potter movies are the kind of movie that you want to see how it ends and then never ever watch again