Hey kuffars

Hey kuffars,

Show me how faithful to the pope you are, after all, according to the cuckstianity doctrine, he was appointed be god himself, take him as an example.
Now kiss my foot and send a pic of you doing it, oh, and work harder, my conquering brothers need more welfare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KwErtQh3MM
youtube.com/watch?v=WjUXd4qW9mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Catholicism
>Christianity
nice try

I'm a mudafugging lutheran, sandnigger

Britbongs must stfu until the article 50 is triggered.

this is what happens when you stray from orthodoxy, it's a slippery slope. First your priests start shaving their beards and next thing you know they're kissing the feet of islamic invaders

You realize Catholicism was the original one? Do you not know of the great schism?

You must stfu indefinitely.

They were under ottoman rule at that time, don't blame him.

Sorry, how long ago were you under euro rule?

>You realize Catholicism was the original one?
You forgot the part where they quickly started making up bullshit Jesus never even suggested.

didst i trigg'r thee?

No, the Roman Orthodox Church is the precursor to both Catholicism and Orthodox, they are the same age, the Schism made two different churches.

You realize I'm just stating the facts? I'm a lutheran.

The united church was founded on the western roman ideals that the catholic church maintained post schism.

It seems that Catholics are cowering here.
>Deus vult ...

Thank god the Orthodox church doesnt do that gay shit

Well, Kissing feet is worse than not paying denbt?

>2016
>praising abrahamic cancer entities that enslave you
>not praising ancient gods like Ahura Mazda, Prometheus, Thor, etc. that inspire and empower you as a free human being.

kek, stay cucked.

>The united church was founded on the western roman ideals that the catholic church maintained post schism.
No not really, papal supremacy, purgatory, indulgencies, kissing feet of muslims, etc. is all heretical made up shit invented in the middle ages, the early church resembled the orthodox. Even the fashion of modern catholic(and protestant) clergy is different from the early church.

Well, the Orthodox Church is the one who split way from the One True Church, but that because the Pope tried to change some things. So theologically speaking the Eastern Orthodox stayed as close as possible to the original faith (that's why it is called Orthodox).

what does the church have to do with the economy of a country you dumb nigger?

You're the one telling people to shut up, m8y. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

>subhuman

Pretty much this. Then you have protestants who'll argue that they're both heretics.

>yfw this entire thing was a ruse to fulfill his bisexual foot fetishes

Bulgaria was a nice source of sexual slaves for the Muslim world, believe me, things will return to their natural order ... you'd better kiss the foot if you want clemency.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KwErtQh3MM

Dubs of potential truth, do you find my foot sexy? want more?

You pick your toenails, which makes your hands dirty, which makes your entire being haram af, sandnigger.

I think you're an expat though, or someone on holiday. Even Muslims aren't this retarded about their own faith.

False pope
Possibly antichrist himself
Best crucify him just in case

if you want welfare so much, come and take it faggot

That's my slut, do you imagine my toes in your anus?

Hi, reddit!

A Muslim wouldn't be showing his legs like this to strangers.

You're the one who is a fasiq.

Our brothers are building the bridgehead, soon, leftists will win 100% of the elections and they'll pay Muslims to visit your countries as a token of good goyimity, i'll come to eat your daughters pussy.

I WANT TO FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE ASS, MOHAMED, WHILE SMASHING THE HOLY QUR'AN AGAINST YOUR HAIRY BUTTCHEEKS. ALLAH WILL NOT BE PLEASED.

Aww shit, wanted to reply to

Holy fuck, why do I keep clicking the wrong numbers? Is that the punishment of Allah?

want to com be my sex slave if you look like this? you get gibmedats

>this thread

>3 posts
>no dubs, not once

You're doomed Hans, get ready to get groped by homo refugees, this is the sentence.

Batistuta, you're not white enough for this thread, gtfo.

Are you the dude that posts Algerian qts?
Dump some.

Like the trinity and how Paul was so holy?

You're the one who hasn't got any dubs after ELEVEN posts. Shame on you. Know kneel down and prepare your anus.

We killed so many of your brothers and sisters. We didn't plan decades for it, we didn't behead them, we didn't blow them up or shoot them personally, we didn't put any emotion into it at all. Most of your people were killed like pic related - just black and white blobs on a screen. We removed you like you were some beginner enemy from a video game. We played with your countries' politics and destabilized your nations just for shits and giggles, because your people are so incompetent and retarded that they don't know and will never even notice that we play them all like fiddles for our wargames. The mothers, the fathers, the brothers and the sisters of the Islamic faith that we have destroyed and incinerated over and over again for eight years with righteous hellfire from above the clouds, they are are not even a statistic in a book, they are not even thought of.

Why is it that we don't care about you people even though we kill so many every day? Surely you are not so lowly to be relegated to the status of bacteria, right?

*Now

And check my dabbelydibbelydoubles >>>>>>>>>

You got me interested, does he dump in Sup Forums?

I'm doing cyber jihad, thus, exempted from dubs.

Nope in here a couple of times.

post more of your feet

>he thinks i give a shit about Pope Poz I
>doesn't know about his fellow Muhammad and Abduls enslaved in my backyard and used as fruit picker
>doesn't know about the ungodly amount of loads i've released down the greedy throats of algerian highway hookers for 15 euros

Your friends got BTFO time after time

You will never defeat Allah or His soldiers.

here you go, warpig.
youtube.com/watch?v=WjUXd4qW9mg

>Cyber jihad on Sup Forums

Now check out some haram faggot gifs!

Chill out niggers, catholic knight orders began as medics and security staff for everyone, not just christians.

The fact that the pope is being "progressive" now is because the next one will be an iron fisted warlord fighting for the glory of God and justice.

This already happened once and it will happen again, and again and again

jesus

is there anything more delicious looking than a girlcock?

Hard mode

What is the name of this creature?

no

Would you kiss? i mean, i allow you to blur your face.

>my backyard
>my

Seriously mario, who would believe that the NEET you are could have any propriety.

We live in dangerous time, vile tempter.

>this is what happens when you stray from orthodoxy
>is there anything more delicious looking than a girlcock?

A few posts ago you were a fucking orthodox monk mode, bogdan, jesus is disapoint.

And Allah and Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, are not disappointed that you requested a picture of a south american male kissing your feet?

There's graven images in the Vatican. How can you actually support these sinners?!
Do women wear headscarves in the Catholic Church? NOPE! Because they ignore the bible.

>male

Pure assumption, it may very well be a sweet Latina offering herself to me.

>a female on Sup Forums

Give 'em hell Achmed.

Where is this doctrine?

Ok Sup Forums , time to sleep for me, this thread was kinda fun.

Have sweet dreams, Mohamed!